BIBO Water Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"We have had our BIBO for nearly two years and we have forgotten we had a kettle. The service has always been good and if you have a problem just ring them; problem solved. Hot and chilled water are ready in an instant, so teas, coffees or just a cool refreshing drink are always available at the touch of a button. The only issue we do have is with the hot tank cleaning and the replacement of the filter. It is common with our BIBO to dispense hot water for teas with a froth. Doesn't cause us a problem but it does take about a dozen hot drinks to clear. When all said and done this was a wise purchase."
"Excellent system, their customer help is just as good."
"Excellent customer service and always happy to answer questions over the phone."
"My Bibo water machine has given great service for over five years. Even better is the service I have consistently received from the Bibo team. Any time I've phoned or emailed to order supplies, ask questions or enquire about a repair, the response has been speedy, personal and genuinely helpful. Today's visit from a Bibo engineer to replace a part was no exception - Leif was a great ambassador for Bibo - friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and genuinely enthusiastic about these great little machines. It's a pleasure to deal with this truly customer-focused company."
"I have had a Bibo for a few years and the interactions and product are very good. When I have had issues I have had quick and positive responses each time."
"Speedy deliveries of "accessories", supplies etc. Bibo Classicmachines are excellent and easy to use."
"I've had my BIBO for over 5 years now and I'd never go back to kettles. A fantastic device and I'm so glad I bought it back in April 2013."
"Normally excellent, but this order was a nightmare. I asked for the filters to be shipped to a different address but the courier delivered it to the billing address! I had to pick it up from other address, which although only 10 minutes away was a pain."
"I like the ice cold water."
"Cold water is particularly cool. especially for this time of year."
"product arrived on time and is exactly as described"
"It's so easy to use and to have constant hot or cold filtered water is amazing."
"Efficient and quick service. Explanation and discussion clear and informative. Great product!"
"Excellent service, great installation. Wonderful product."
"Brilliant. I use it at home. Never have to wait for the kettle to boil and great for making gravy instantly. Also being able to have instant cooled water for a refreshing drink."
"Staff are always very helpful and deliveries are always prompt"
"Fantastic product, we are thrilled with it."
"so quick & easy to get a hot or cold drink without a kettle or bottles in the fridge"
"What a fantastic piece of kit. The installation was a breeze. The engineer was excellent and knowledgeable. The BIBO has centre stage on my worktop. The hot water is perfect for brewing tea and the chilled is so handy when your tea’d out and want a cold drink. No more manky britas filter jugs for me."
"Excellent product coupled with fabulous customer service."
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 380 reviews