BIBO Water Reviews

Read BIBO Water Reviews

01993 880287

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy
Fast delivery. A+
All I can say it is wonderful, would not want to be without it. Excellent Customer Service.
From purchase through to installation and use, the BIBO gets a 10/10! The water tastes so good and the service is great!
Great product and backed up by friendly and effective customer service.
We inherited this nearly 3 years ago when we moved house very good bit of kit. Lovely to have cold filtered water at the touch of a button.
Always provide first class service.
Not received yet. Stated next day delivery when I ordered but was emailed the next day to say it was out of stock and a couple of weeks delay.
A little delayed in posting filters, also we seem to need cleaner for hot water too now!
Excellent machine, worth the investment. Very instant hot or cold and the water now tastes great
Brilliant machine. Excellent after sales service.
The BIBO machine is very easy to use and give you a good quality of water. The only minus is the maintenance site. I do it every few months and always need an instruction. It is not very intuitive.
Replacement machine for one bought years ago. Self-fit replacement as plumbing was already in place, so a quick and easy swap-out. New machine is quieter on heating and cooling than the original. Very helpful customer services when I called in to place the order. Got a cash-back on the old machine, which they arranged the collection for after I had the new one up and running. Great service and a good machine.
Following generic email realised my BIBO needed descaling! Pack arrived promptly - full instructions. BIBO now working properly and back to normal.
Excellent service as usual
Fantastic machine, love it and the engineer installing was excellent. The water tastes so much better
Very efficient company and most useful appliance.
I love it. Hot water on tap. Filtered water on tap. Great
We were very pleased with all of the representatives attached to BIBO who were pleasant helpful and positive which was a pleasure to find in our society these days well done to BIBO regards to all . MIKE WHELAN
Definitely the best counter top water machine on the market
We have had our BIBO several years and love it! Instant filtered cold water and instant boiling water. If I have emptied the tank it only takes a few minutes to boil up again. Would not want to be without it.
BIBO Water is rated 4.61 based on 403 reviews