BIBO Water Reviews

BIBO Water 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Stephen Marchant
BIBO Water 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Joby Philip
A great product, delivered quickly and makes a big difference to water in my house
My 10th year of BIBO water. Good clean cold or hot water. Always fantastic service and advice from the company. Prompt delivery of filters.
My Bibo provides me with perfect hot and cold water on tsp throughout my day from getting up in the morning till I go to bed. Filtered snd free from chemicals
BIBO Water 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Great service. Reasonable price. Amazing non stop cold water all year round. Instant hot or boiling water. Filters bought annually to keep supply fresh.bought BIBO years ago and still love it !!!
I placed an order for a product which said it was available within 2/3 working days. I received a message a couple of days after placing the order saying that in fact the product was not available and would not be available until September. Rather frustrated, I asked for a refund which was processed in a timely fashion. I found another provider who supplied the product the very next day.
It is just as as frustating for us as it is for you that there was a delay in our delivery of the BIBO Fizz! As I am sure you can understand, the international shipping crisis has affected many businesses like us! It's a real shame you were not happy to wait for your order. :(
Fantastic machine. Easy to use and perfect for the whole family. Quiet machine with good water flow. Customer support is very helpful too. Would recommend to anyone.
Thanks for your lovely feedback, Janet!
I have had my Bibo for a few years now. It has been reliable and really so good that I no longer notice it. Feel like a glass of cool, tasty water? It's just there waiting for you any time. Customer service has been silently supportive and I receive my replacement filters in good time without me needing to do anything.
Thanks so much for your feedback, Shaun! We are so pleased to have had you part of the BIBO family for so long! :)
I was told that my order would be delayed by several weeks so I replied to customer service asking that the delivery charge be refunded. A fortnight later I have still heard nothing back.
Thank you so much for your patience with your order of the BIBO Fizz. The shipping crisis delays have been just as frustrating for us as it has been for all of our lovely customers. I can see the delivery fee has been refunded back to you. :)
Our Bibo was installed today, hot water is fine. Cold water is not cold. Checked the temperature its set at 4c, how long should it take to chill, its been several hours. Its also fairly loud, like the dishwasher is on! ............................................... Bibo sent out an engineer... faulty unit and replaced it on the spot. New unit works well and no noise.. Happy Now 👍👍
I have had the BIbo (rented) for 2 months , Not working ! Advised to replace fuse ! Advised it could be 5 days before engineer comes out 1 concerned it’s only been in use for 2 months 2 Having to purchase a kettle 3 I will await a call re service time 4 customer services as always were pleasant A very concerned customer I was informed engineer would visit 31/8/21 , didn’t come, no call ,no apology, eventually got through and was told , admin error we will be there on Friday Not good enough but my monthly payment paid for a machine that worked for a few weeks and very poor service
I haven’t even received my machine yet they came to fit it without me or my partner knowing so neither of us was home and now they are just saying someone will be in touch but that was nearly 2 weeks ago they came and have still taken my money
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I can see we dropped in a few days after your order as we were in your area - it is super unfortunate you weren't available. I can now also see you are booked in for an installation tomorrow :)
BIBO delivered and installed today but it would appear that it has a fault as the cold water is not chilling. BIBO customer service I have no issue with, they have taken onboard my complaint and are trying to get it rectified asap. My dissatisfaction is with the installer that they have partnered with. Their engineer would have picked up on this fault if he had stayed to ensure that the temperature bar was actually moving plus only x1 engineer turned up when apparently there should have been x2!
Thanks for your feedback, Sharron. It is super frustrating something went wrong with your BIBO on installation - I can see however, we are visiting today to replace it for a new one! :)
Ordered new bottles for BIBO fizz machine in July. Still waiting for them . Now been told hope to get them and of August. Should not say in stock when they have not got them.
Excellent service
Thanks for your lovely feedback, Kathy!
Getting a BIBO water installation was a first class experience from start to finish. The delivery team phoned me a couple of times and were friendly and helpful. The installation engineer (who arrived dead on time) was also amazing - super friendly, got the job done in less than 20 minutes and we've enjoyed instant hot water and filtered cold water since then. Absolutely faultless.
I am pretty sure that the bottles are working well, but I am still waiting for the one I ordered.
Outstanding, didn’t think such a great thing could be available at such a great price
Excellent service, fantastic product. Engineer was prompt, polite and efficient, replaced the part and fixed the issue in minutes.
Recently installed, communication with Bibo very good, fitted on time and efficiently, is working well. We bought it for the cold water facility, I’m not sure that the hot water is hot enough for tea making - taste is not quite right - but that may be personal preference. Really pleased overall with the unit.
I'm very pleased I chose Bibo, from the excellent personal service I received from Harriet, to the quick delivery. I even installed it myself, which took roughly an hour from unpacking, a decent install video did help. The water is noticeably clearer than my previous filter tap, and the whole family is making full use of it.
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 685 reviews