BIBO Water Reviews

BIBO Water 5 star review on 6th March 2022
Jane Jonas
BIBO Water 5 star review on 1st March 2022
Graham Crawshaw
Excellent service and excellent product Well worth the money
Great service, cylinders arrive promptly and refunds always come through for empties.
Easy installation and operation. Seems to be working well so far, which hopefully it will do for many years to come
I bought my Bibo when I was living in South Africa and love it so much and the convenience that I shipped it with my household effects when I moved back to the UK! Both Bibo SA and here in the UK have always been excellent with advice when requested. I would highly recommend having one.
Usually very efficient. Slight hiccough this time in that collection was ready at your premises but was not collected. Had to phone to find out what had happened when nothing arrived
Seemed like a good idea but it is far from it. It constantly keeps boiling. You can put it on to sleep mode but then that means you can’t get cold water. You then turn it on to get cold filter water but then it stars boiling again and by the time you have filled a glass it’s near enough boiled when you don’t want it to. It states that it is environmentally friendly but how can this be if it constantly boils every couple of minutes. We mentioned it to customer services but they were not that bothered. The filters are just too expensive so we have gone back to a good old fashioned kettle. They look good but they are definitely not worth it the money.
Thanks for your feedback. The BIBO will heat your water to 98°C and then over around half an hour, it will drop down to 88°C. When it gets to 88°C it will heat the water to its store temperature of 96°C. It isn't boiling the water from cold every time and heating water is a linear relationship in terms of the amount of energy it requires. Our heating cycle is far more efficient than boiling a kettle from stone cold and uses far less energy in each of its reheating cycles. The reheating cycle is only a matter of seconds. Unlike our power on/off mode, whilst in sleep mode, the BIBO's chilling system continues to work which means when you wake it up, you will have chilled water instantly available. :) There is also a separate heating switch on the back of the BIBO should you wish to stop the heating system altogether.
Better than expected … fabulous piece of tech … love it can not recommend enough
BIBO Water 5 star review on 14th March 2022
I was given a BiboFizz for Christmas and I loved it so much I bought my sister one. No more plastic waste and instant fizzy water, win-win. I didn't want to buy SodaStream because of where they are made so I was delighted to find Bibo Water are based in UK. It's easy to use, no plugs required and is a neat design. I'm very happy with mine.
Superb machine, now that I have had one there is no way that I could be without one. Great tasting water hot or cold, even seems to improve vegetables cooked in the water from the Bibo. I can honestly say that the Bibo provides the best tasting water that I have tried, beats bottled water any day.
Very easy to use instant hot water and filtered cold water. We have had ours a few years and still love it
The product is beautiful! We were impressed by the colour and how elegant it was. Very user-friendly and easy to manipulate.
Thanks so much for your feedback!
I had a Bibo classic from 2012 when the machine was reliable and the customer service excellent. In 2020 I replaced it with a new Bibo classic which has been an entirely different experience. This machine had multiple problems mainly relating to water leaks and now the customer service by Bibo has deteriorated and is now terrible. Firstly, getting an engineer visit (paid upfront) for a repair takes a week or much more and secondly my machine ended up beyond economic repair after I followed advice given by a customer advisor whilst awaiting a repair. Bibo refused to accept responsibility for this and expected me to pay for a further repair. My patience and tolerance have now expired for this company and I am now seeking an alternative supplier with more reliable machines and better customer support/service. I have moved from being a strong advocate for this company to a position where I could not in good faith recommend their products.
Thank you for your feedback, John. I am terribly sorry you have not been happy with the service you have received from us. I can see you purchased your first BIBO in 2012 and your replacement BIBO in 2018. Our customer service team are trained to a high level on remote technical diagnosis and it is always based on the information we are provided, but as I am sure you can appreciate, the remote nature of this diagnosis means it can never be 100% guaranteed. We offer remote diagnosis to provide our out of warranty customers with many options for repair - we offer self-repair as an option for example which I can see you decided to take us up on. It is super unfortunate that during this self-repair a component broke which meant the unit needed to come back to our technical centre to ensure a successful fix!
The Bibo machine was very good for my wife who had kidney problems, it's lovely to have cold pure water and hot drinks available at a moment's notice, excellent and freindly service too 🙂👍
Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear it has been a great addition for your family. :)
Had my bibo about 10years Bought it because my husband had kidney problems He dies just over 2yrs ago It was a godsend for him And we were very happy with all jonathon was always so helpful but I must admit I'm finding the cost now a struggle
BIBO Water 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Thanks for your lovely feedback. We are always very careful to ensure that our services continue to represent great value when compared to our competitors and we have many maintenance options! :)
Bibo provides us with instant hot water and filtered cold water. This is a greta asset to a busy staffroom.
Great to hear this is a good addition to your workplace!
Carbonated water without plastic bottle waste using less processes / transportation- gotta be a good thing. Costs a shade more- but buying gas canisters is speedy and efficient. BIBO customer service is very efficient.
Great to hear you are enjoying your BIBO Fizz and have reduced your single-use plastic waste!
A great product, but at a price. The convenience is amazing, both hot drinks and cold and the taste is great. The replacement filters and bulb are expected, it's the descaling and speed of water dispensing over time that disappoint and lose some stars. We were probably an early adopter, at the point of buying we were told the product didn't need de-scaling but a year or so later they changed their mind. We've been through a new tank and a lot of very expensive de-scaler since.
perfect for sparkling water and saving planet with no single use plasic bottled
We think so too!
A very quick service from initial phone call to installation. Engineer was very professional and explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! :)
Our BIBO saves the day. Our two kitchens are busy, well who doesn't like a good cup of tea or coffee on their break? But we were getting through a number of kettles every year and the time waiting for a fresh kettle to boil was a bit tiresome. Enter BIBO, the saviour of break times, quick, efficient and always ready. No more queues and endless drinks all day every day.
Sounds like the BIBO is working perfectly for your workplace!!
BIBO Water is rated 4.6 based on 835 reviews