BIBO Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIBO Water
Read BIBO Water Reviews

01993 880287

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent product excellent service very happy recommend Bibo saves time and money
lovely quality of water -nice and coll for cold ,hot enough to replace kettle
Customer services were very helpful when I had a fault with my used BIBO Classic, they sent me the correct replacement part and DIY instructions on how to replace a faulty ballast. They also gave me the option for an engineer visit in case I didn't feel confident in undertaking the works myself. Once again, I couldn't fault their customer service. A + + +
Excellent customer service, super speedy, friendly, and helpful.
Great functioning machine for hot and cold filtered water. Engineer who installed the machine was very knowledgeable and helpful. Very easy to use and can make a large quantity of drinks at the same time considering the machine looks relatively small. As the machine is small and compact this fits very nicely in our small kitchen and visually looks like a nice modern appliance along with our other items in our kitchen. Everyone is loving how convenient this machine is around the office and we are saving on plastic too to help save the planet :-)
Excellent installation , fast and easy. Machine works very well and has eliminated plastic bottle waste . Water taste is great too. Fully recommend.
Great machine and good service!
Love my BIBO cold water is very refreshing and hot water without waiting for the kettle to boil is awesome . Great service helpful and informative staff and so easy to use. Thanks
I love my BIBO. It heats up quickly and makes a lovely cup if tea. The cold water is not too cold but just right for a old drink.
The machine has been excellent over the the years I have had it, a few things to note though. The cost of the replacement cartridges is high. The cost of the cleaning fluid is very high, and the robustness of the cleaning cartridge leaves one to think it was made with a limited life span as the filler "plug" could have been designed far better than it is and would therefore not broken down as certain plastics do! Could have been made of a different material and saved me £39 for basically a very small plastic plug!!!
So pleased with our BIBO WATER MACHINE it's so stylish and the features are great. WE came across from having a Virgin Water Bar where the machine was OK but slow but the worse thing was the disgraceful customer service from Virgin. To be fair to BIBO every contact I have had with BIBO has been excellent the customer service is very good and there is always someone on the Web chat or phone. Slight issue with longer than expected delivery times for the machine but they kept me updated as promised and the machine is deff worth the wait. Its fast for heating and cooling looks stylish sitting in my kitchen and the filter packs also much cheaper than Virgin. This bit of kit is a asset to our kitchen which is the heart of the home.
Bibo saves us time at break time and delivers hot and cold drinks all year round without the wait. No more kettles and less mess.
I have had a Bibo for 10 years, this is an exceptional product with knowledgable people in the organisation and a first class customer service. Highly recommended.
The machine is good but the replacement filter cartridges are very expensive
Had a virgin pure before and it doesn't compare to my new bibo machine, definitely recommend to friends
Very professional service from the installer to the customer services Absolute fantastic machine does what it says would recommend to anyone No more kettles very happy Thanks
I must say that I had some really good assistance over the last couple of days helping me to solve first of all a leak that turned out to be limescale build up and cleaning the tank. This did lead me to a further problem of creating a heating error which again April from their Customer Services team talked me through taking the sides off and resetting the machine and checking for leaks. April allowed me plenty of time, came up with a process of elimination on all faults that could have occurred and finally resetting the machine. Not content with that she double checked each procedure with me to ensure I was left with a machine up and running. Great customer service, great employee and thank you.
Boiling, hot, cool filtered water anytime. Fantastic!!!
recommended by a friend. it is much better than the Virgin Pure I had previously.... always leaking, lots of callouts :( This BIBO one is excellent so far :)
We have had our BIBO for five years or so now and love it. Instant hot water and delcious chilled all from one neat unit.
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 433 reviews