BIBO Water Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend BIBO Water

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Courier, Own Driver
"Instant filtered water. Hot or chilled. Whenever you want it. Brilliant. But, the drip tray fills when not in use, even though there is a glass in position to catch any drips that may drop overnight??? Very strange!"
"Love our BIBO. Love not having to boil a kettle or keep bottled or filtered water. Great product."
"Can sum up in 3 words, GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Many Thanks"
"It is true that if you don't have it you can't see the need, but when you have it and can't use it you miss it! Just drops a star due to the overflow dish having a very small capacity/no full indicator except when it overflows!"
"I love my Bibo machine. It is so simple to use in every sense. All explanations for changing filter and cleaning system etc could not be more helpful, precise and clear."
"Wow!!! Fantastic service from ordering through to installation. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜"
"Excellent product well made and designed but a bit expensive. Think Apple."
"Wonderful system always hot or cold fresh water instantly available. Excellent back up service from Bibo. Had our first machine when Bibo launched in UK, now on our second machine. Great choice of colours to suit any kitchen."
"Delivery was very slow. It took 8 days after setting up a filter subscription to receiving the filters by courier."
"I think the product is fantastic, the customer service is quite slow but great when you actually ring up and speak to Molly. I really wish they would sell the 1 litre bottles separately."
"Well done customer Services. Recently, After 3 years of continuous service my Bibo Classic machine developed a leak. I won’t bore you with details, but on contacting customer service, I was helped and encouraged to fix the problem myself. Replacement parts were quickly and efficiently supplied, and the leak fixed. Throughout the experience customer service was excellent. Many other companies would have adopted the default position of sending an engineer. In comparison to that, they helped me fix the problem at minimum cost. Well done, customer services. I have no hesitation in recommending them to you, if unfortunately, have a faulty machine."
"Ordered some cleaning fluid and it arrived next day. Always very helpful if you need to contact them."
"So far so good. I have only had the Bibo for a few days now. But what I can say is I had no complaints, customer service was impeccable. I am looking forward to using this product extensively.. no more plastic bottles yay!"
"So easy to use and reliable wouldn't be without it"
"Great service and product."
"This is a great device, for home or office. In a work environment, it saves masses of time with people waiting for a kettle to boil. Simply take your cup, pop in the beverage and top up with hot water - back to work in moments. At home, it's equally effective - hot and cold water on tap, instantly and with no fuss, no filling of kettles or storing of bottles of water in the fridge. My only item on a wishlist would be a small light that came on as you filled your container, so you can easily see how full it is - not a must-have, but a useful addition, if possible."
"Excellent, I love using my FIZZ machine! It's so easy to use and works brilliantly, well made and excellent value for money too. I love fizzy water and wanted an attractive brightly coloured machine to deliver that effervessence - I certainly found it with BIBO! With really good customer service and fast delivery thrown BIBO really deserve 5 stars. Well done BIBO!"
"We have only dealt with the company in the post and always received prompt and efficient service."
"Always get excellent service from Bibo. Gordon Fraser Rainham Essex"
"Excellent product really pleased. But not so good with customer services a bit slow to up date their records with address."
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 380 reviews