BHL Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend BHL

Unit 2D, Shortwood Court, Hoyland, Barnsley United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how BHL made you happy

"i ordered a potterton ep2 heating switch it was a good price and good delivery"
Are you BHL? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Overly delayed delivery, absolutely no communication or customer care whatsoever throughout. It never dawned on the staff that people might want to know when there goods might arrive or even notify them that they have been delayed! I didn't even receive an order number/confirmation of order/or confirmation of payment! I didn't receive anything!!! I called a few times and given the same information every week! And to cap it all I received a hefty bill as thier call centre is in Indian. The money I saved from this 'poor excuse' I ended up paying it out to calls regarding their ultra poor service! What a real shame, as the items I ordered are second to none, would never recommend or order from this company ever again! If you do then on your head be it!"
BHL is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews