BeyondTelevision Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend BeyondTelevision

How would you rate BeyondTelevision ?

"I bought a £4,000 TV from this company, along with 2 TV brackets, which were deemed suitable via the employee, for this TV and one other. 3 months later (as I was moving home), I had a TV mounting company around to install my new 65 Inch TV on the wall, and was advised the bracket were unsuitable for this TV. Immediately I called Beyond TV so the engineer could confirm the problem over the phone. As I had been advised to purchase this alongside my TV, I quite rightly asked for a replacement, or a refund, and was told neither were possible due to it being more than 30 days from the date of purchase. I felt this was completely unacceptable, as regardless of time, the bracket was incompatible. I tried to be reasonable and ask for a credit note instead, and was told no! I even asked to speak to a manager, and was advised they were busy. I was however told I would be guaranteed a call back, which surprisingly never happened! I then had to call back, and was still told no. So, although we picked this company, as we saw great reviews on TrustPilot, honestly, the aftercare was like dealing with a completely different company to the sales team (and i spoke with the same person). Such a shame to have to leave a bad review (and contact trading standards) over a negligible amount; I fear how things would have been, if my TV had an issue."
"I purchased a brand new Samsung 60" Plasma TV from Beyond Television in August 2013. Within 7 months there was a fault with the set, namely a line of green pixels down one side of the screen. I contacted Samsung and, as the set was under warranty, they replaced the screen at their cost. 5 months later the same exact fault occurred again. The set was just inside warranty by that state and Samsung again replaced the screen at their cost. Now 5 months later again and the exact same fault has occurred. This time the set is out of warranty and so Beyond Television are refusing to offer anything by way of remedy, despite my having an independent engineer's report to say that the set has a fault that could not have been caused by normal use. I will now have to take this through the small claims court as Beyond Television are resolute in denying any responsibility for the problem. They seem to believe that 17 months and 3 identical faults is a pretty normal lifespan for a brand new TV that cost just shy of £1,000. I would advise people out there to consider this very carefully before spending your money with Beyond Television."
"I purchased a Samsung LED from this company . The stock situation said, ´in Thursday, deliveries from Friday´. I arranged a Sat.am delivery on line. The TV arrived at 8.15 am Saturday morning! Superb set,. brilliant price, and very helpful staff on the phone when I rang to confirm delivery. Absolutely no probelms at all. Kevin Fenton, Manchester, UK. Kevin Fenton -Unbeatable.co.uk"
"All round good service, best price I could find on the internet for this LCD TV, delivery as quoted, will be sure to get further buisness from me. Well Done. Richard Simpson - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I could have ticked all the ´what do you like boxes´ available. I ordered a TV at a massive discount on the 22nd December and it arrived on the morning of the 23rd December (the busiest timeof the year!). I have always been dubious about buying online around Christmas time but this has certainly changed my mind. Many thanks to all at beyondtelevision.com. R Porter - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Rang to confirm if the tv was in stock they told me yes then rang 3 hours later to say not in stock rang to confirm if the tv was in stock they told me yes then rang 3 hours later to say not in for a week what a waste of time and my refund would be returned in 3 or 4 days would not use again. john lewis - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Ordered a 42" LCD TV, £64 cheaper than ALL the High Street Chains, at 4.30pm. Delivered 1PM the following day, You cant beat this company for Price and Service. More than happy to shop with them, totally recommended. Stuart Groves - Unbeatable.co.uk"
BeyondTelevision is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews