Beyond Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beyond Storage
Read Beyond Storage Reviews

About Beyond Storage:

At Beyond Storage we specialise in bringing you the best self-storage solutions. Our storage facilities offer unbeatable security through 24 hour surveillance, CCTV systems and fingerprint access, and our brand new, premium quality shipping containers are insulated, humidity controlled and damp proof, so your contents are always fully protected both on the outside and in. As we don’t require a warehouse, we are able to offer some of the most competitive rates on the market, and our storage facilities boast unparalleled accessibility.

01989590014

info@beyondstorage.co.uk

Lower Cleeve FarmRoss-on-WyeHerefordshire

Tell us how Beyond Storage made you happy
Great service,they went through everything we needed to know,easy,convenient!!
Brilliant. Good quality insulated containers. Clean and dry. Very helpful staff. Good security and access. Perfect for my car storage.
Great customer service!
Excellent customer service and flexibility - thank you!
Beyond storage really well organised very helpful staff and all very secure good value for money.
All my stuff are kept in excellent condition and the heating system is excellent. I am glad I came to you. And is quite easy to get there anytime you want. Keep up the good service.
Excellent. Suites my needs absolutely. Just wish it was not in a mobile 'not spot'! It would be good to piggyback onto someone's email to be able to make internet phone calls. Working alone, were one to get into difficulties one cannot contact anyone!
Quality service, great customer service and communication Only drawback is the direct debit is taken every 4 weeks not calendar monthly so a couple of times a year you have to pay twice. The monthly rent should be amended and payments should be taken 12 times a year not 4 weekly
Excellent company very helpful staff and good site clean and secure.
Smashing people to deal with ! very helpful, business like but all done with that all important smile which makes you feel comfortable, top notch units in top notch surroundings and excellent value for money.
Beyond storage gave us a secure, assured, clean friendly and efficient storage facility during a time when we really needed it. It was cost effective and easy to set up. I would recommend.
Brilliant lovely helpful staff, clean and dry containers. With controlled access so i know my belongings are safe.
Wonderful friendly staff, I've had my storage box for ABT 3yrs! My furniture is in the same condition as when I put it in! Electric lights , dehumidifier and the whole operation runs like clockwork. Couldn't be improved on !
good clean site & easy access at wright price
Their flexible and highly efficient approach makes the occasional storing of our vehicle easy and stress free.
The set up is very good and container was well insulated. Security was good and staff were very friendly and explained everything.the price I was quoted was very reasonable and would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you
Great storage, dry, and clean. But how about some loos on site - very helpful if you are sorting stuff for hours at a time.
Excellent efficient and friendly service. Good value
Great customer service.helpful and polite on the phones.
This is an excellent service so close to home. The Unit is secure and is well insulated with an air conditioning unit programmed by The Office to be used when the unit becomes too cold or too hot. Great value for money all round in a secure clean environment. I do not hesitate to recommend Beyond Storage.
Beyond Storage is rated 4.94 based on 337 reviews