Betway Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read Betway Reviews

support@betway.com

Tell us how Betway made you happy
So far i had spend over $20,000 without winning a single cent. Stay away.
Pay me the money you owe me £5000 you have locked my account and i am going to go to a solicitor
Think very carefully before you bet with Betway. In my case they did not honour their best odds offer. When I raised this with their customer service they said I was not eligible for any offers as trading management had withdrawn all offers from my account. Apparently this happened on October 31st . I had and still have not received any notification email from them nor have I received any explanation. And Yes I have asked for one. Indeed I received an email from customer support service on November 5th in response to a query that I raised on 4th November about why 2 separate credited free bets had been added together and could only be used as one bet. No mention of all such promotions being withdrawn from me. They said that they are happy that I continue to use them for recreational betting . Given that my betting average with them has been an average of about £10 per week I am unclear what classification of customer they think I am. Strongly recommend you bet with someone else.
Can only be described as a joke of a bookies. Customer service is an absolute disgrace they are rude, clueless and hardly understand a word that they say spoke to 6 different people in 24 hours and all have different things to say. They don't give you your money you won and come out with a million reasons why you can't get it they come up with their own rules that aren't even in the terms and conditions. Do NOT join you'd be better off burning your money than lining the pockets of this shower of pricks. Much much better bookies out there. Don't fall for any offer that seems to good to be true. Betway do us all a favour and give us our money or better yet go out of business!!!
I won £13,000 on this site with Black Jack but they refused to pay because I breached their bonus terms and condition when I bet more than 30% of the bonus that I received. I never asked for the bonus and it comes in my account. I completed the wagering requirements they asked for but you can't bet more than 30% of the bonus and have to wager 50 x the bonus! This rule designed by Betway is nothing more to scam us with this deceptive bonus term. A - I never even requested for Bonus and goes straight in my account without my consent. B - There were no Term and Conditions that state I will automatically receive a bonus when I create an account. C - I never even used the bonus at anytime. D - You are required to wager 50 x the bonus they give you not betting more than 30% of the bonus. Black Jack counts for 8%! E - If you lose your money they won't refund you. But if you win they won't pay you. Double standards. Utter and truely ridiculous.
I had deposited amount of 1000 & 500 both time money has been deducted from my ICICI bank account through NetBanking , but till time it is not credited in my Betway wallet. Very Bad , I loose total 1500/- INR so please don't trust on it . And no one helping/assist you. Very poor
Hi betway it so good app but that technical issue on app i bet on cricket and i done the bet n i won the bet but not show on cash out view so please resolve the problem get back my win money the app is stuck or my bet also stuck i show u Screen shot
I transfer money through upi, amount debited my account and not credited to betway account. I tried to contact help.support more than 20 times and number of mails they have not prperly responded. Finally i lost my money.
Very bad casino! In the last 3 weeks I deposit more then €8k & everything I lost.It’s impossible to win something! At live blackjack you win one hand & the dealer will win min 4/5 ,at live roulette same ,at the slots same,monopoly same,crazy time same! Basically you will lose 99.9 %. I DO NOT RECOMMEND !!! THE WORST CASINO THAT I EVER PLAYED!!!
dont ever use this company, I took up the offer of the £30 free bets if you bet £30, not only are they refusing to pay the £55 I wo they are also refusing to give me the £30 I pit in back. this is illegal and they are breaking the law. DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY IN THIS COWBOY COMPANY
They Don't even deserve 1 star.... Refusing to pay me out, luckily for me my husband is a journalist and we have gone straight to the racing post and sporting life, they need to be stopped... COMPLETE SCAM and THIEVES....AVOID AVOID AVOID, MONEY BACK SPECIALS IS A COMPLETE SCAM, If they have ripped you off, PLEASE DONT GIVE UP FIGHTING, THEY NEED TO BE BROUGHT DOWN
Poor company, tried to withdraw £140 and they refuse to process even though i have supplied UK drivers licence, picture of me holding the licence and utility bill in my name, and wanted withdraw to my bank account debit card (same method as payment) customer service was shocking their ops team was supposed to call me and took 3 weeks after daily chasing. Would not advise anyone to use as you may not get your money paid out.
Withdraw 12 days ago,still no answer Give my money back
I am very much disappointed by the service you provide it I think it’s my biggest mistake trusting on this website now it’s almost a month and I am connecting your service department each and every day to check the status of my refund and now it is the issue I deposited two transaction from UPI payment mode on 5th June and both the transaction got rejected and the amount got debited from account, When I first connected for a live chatting with your agent he told me you may get your amount within three business days then I waited for three days then I again I did not got amount and again I connected to your agent and the other agent told me it will take seven business days so again I waited for seven days and again I connected then other agent told me it will take 15 working days and the Saturday and sunday is not calculated on that so you have to wait more five days then again Now it’s almost a month each and every agent is giving me a wrong information which is a completely ridiculous and I don’t have trust on this website anymore and I am not going to recommend this I just wanted to check this is my last mail whether I get a reply from you guys or not I have sent you guys mails all the proof of transaction details statement and now your agent are telling that we have already forwarded this issue and we are not able to tell you the time period how much time it will take it may take one month to month year I don’t know how you guys are working after a month you guys are not able to solve a single issue I don’t know what kind of service you guys are providing this is unbelievable no words to write here about your service pathetic service ever ever I have seen in my whole life If you don’t want to return my money just tell me I will stop asking you guys but don’t trouble customers like this and you are chatting agents are fools they don’t know how to communicate with the customer and they don’t know each and everybody gives a wrong information
Like So many people I also Frustated with ur Service ...same here more than 50 days is over .....I keep on Contacting u for refund the amount of 2000 INR , I have contacted more than 20 times since deposited .....but the solution is not their executive keep on telling wait for 2 to 3 days again contact us , for next 2 to 3 days again I will contact other executive tells same thing ....this is keep on going when I contact u ,,, I am asking u will u really refund my money or what .....Really this kind of service I never ever seen in any app bad service ......I warn so many time still ur people not contacting me in any way .....I decided to Post this in social medial and make other people aware of this bad service ....
I was doing 2 upi trasections via gpay and paytm upi but the money was deducted from my account and it's not showing in my betway accnont from last 6 weeks.I would like to request you please add my money to my betway accnont or any proof that you haven't received the amount to show my bank.The upi details,id and pdf file of bank statement are attached with this mail.I want my refund today or the amount should be reflct to my betway accnont. gpay trasection details:114519064722 (25 th may paid to airpaycollect@icici) paytm trasection details:114611096991 (26 th may paid to airpaycollect@icici) Please return my money.I am just frustrated to mail you after every week.What kind of services is it?
It’s so funny how Betway only allows you to deposit your money with literally zero restrictions but when it’s time to withdraw a lot of terms and conditions appear, send your bank statement l, you can’t withdraw due to this and that, anything that does not return my money back provided I won and earned that money is a scam according to me this app is ain’t no good will sharing this with the rest of my friends interested in joining it 🚮
I make two payments using google pay. google pay show successful transaction and money debit from my bank account but not credit betway(https://betway.com/en/live-casino) wallet. Then I contact both the betway support team and google pay support team two times they told me to wait for 10-12 days money will credit to my account. but I did not receive it till today. Now I am thinking to complain RBI ombudsman department to stop this type of fraud. There is only one the approach to contact customer care for that everyone waits too much time then may refresh or net disconnected then lost you queue to wait for again 2-3 hour.
I won a bet i dnt hv the money already 1 week