Better Home Cover Reviews

Read Better Home Cover Reviews

08008620833

happyhelpers@betterhomecover.com

Tell us how Better Home Cover made you happy
Easy to sign up and excellent service
Very simple and straight forward to arrange
Very quck response
I've only just joined so it's early days to see how it goes but it was a refreshing change to speak to somebody knowledgeable who was able to answer my queries before signing up.
Peter Norton very helpful and asset to the Company
Just signed up to this service through membership of the Scottish Association of Landlords (SAL). The price and level of service provided is better than our previous provider (Scottish Gas) and has meant a saving of 30% with an enhanced service. The sign up process has been straight forward too.
Very happy with the polite and friendly service. Selected plan well explained and easy to set up. Highly recommend.
The buying experience can only be described as excellent. Peter Norton who attended to me was very professional and was able to answer all my questions satisfactorily.

It's early days as I'm yet to call better home for help. I hope I'll never have to do.
Peter was extremely helpful and answered all my concerns honestly and respectfully.
Very thorough and polite service to get registered with a portfolio of properties
Peter was very helpful over the phone.
I changed to bhc on the same day, as a member of NRLA, got the discount. Also completed the purchase as the other people cut me off either immediately or in 3 months time which i felt was a bit dictatorial. no call out charge on my plan.
Quite happy so far and expect will receive good and ohnest services from your engineers .
Will definetely recomend to friends & family
The first time an appointment was made for a company to service my gas boiler, and issue a "landlord's gas safety certificate", the contractor (Ecoten Ltd.) failed to turn up; and I am still waiting for either an apology, or explanation, for their unprofessional conduct.
However, a subsequent appointment was made with a different contractor (Bazbourne Plumbing & Heating Co.) with no such problems. I would be happy to recommend both Bazbourne', and Better Home Cover.
Being able to speak to a real person made things easier for me. Your operator was very polite and easy to understand
Great Service, easy sign-up, process was smooth and easy to deal with customer service team. Highly Recommend!
I have three policies and very very happy with the service
Amazing service, and easy to sign up! Warmly recommend!
Great company easy to set up great customer service My first boiler sevice done within a week turned up when they said and a good service done MANY THANKS better home cover
Good value
The cost is very reasonable and the service provided is excellent
Better Home Cover is rated 4.80 based on 25 reviews