Better Home Cover Reviews

Read Better Home Cover Reviews

08008620833

happyhelpers@betterhomecover.com

Tell us how Better Home Cover made you happy
I am so unhappy with this company! I have paid for full cover, electrics, plumbing all. but when i called this morning, it took over an hour to get through. I am now told the electric in my bathroom not covered. so what am i paying for. the company they use is Legal insurance management...they are useless!!! This company only wants your money, they had agreed all electrics would be covered.
An outstanding, caring team of individuals who delivered a 1st class service. Thankyou Nathalie.
Excellent service delivered by one of the most professional teams I have ever seen. They could have not delivered a better customer experience
Terrible company with useless engineers. Has taken them 3 months to 'diagnose' a fault on the boiler and now want me to deal direct with the manufacturer as the boiler is under warranty!! Incredible stuff.
I have landlord emergency insurance with better home cover. My property had issue with boiler and they can't fix in 7 days in this winter time. So I have to called local boiler company and they fixed in 3 hours. Also they don't have any ETA to fix the issue. Waste of money and time.
Piece of mind
So far the whole set up has been very good Mr. Peter explained was very patient and provided explanation to all my queries. Thank you.
Great to find insurance that covers so much "rental necessities". Seems to be a good cover at a competitive price. Easy to set up. Hopefully all will go well from here. Waiting now to have Gas safe and boiler service booked in.
Better Home Cover seems to a good comprehensive cover.
Very happy with the sign up on line process to date. Gas inspections have been done, certificates issued and communication is good. Not fair to give 5* at the moment as no call outs have been needed so not sure how this part of the business operates but certainly have no regrets in moving three properties to 'better home cover' so far and will move the rest over as they are due for renewal if the service continues as it is. Have communicated via email and phone.
Not fantastic for my first claim in terms of communication or chasing up but the engineer was very good and went further than he had to to fix everything.
Thank you for your feedback. We take this very seriously as we aim to only deliver the highest level of service to our customers. We will look into this matter with the relevant teams to make sure this is improved on. Kind regards, The Better Home Cover Team
Easy sign up and the helpline were easy to contact and very helpful and all sorted within the time stated.
Excellent cover provided at a price much cheaper than BG Homecare. Very easy to sign up and excellent email with option to notify my tenant directly. Let’s hope service is as good when I need to call out
I have just signed up with better home cover and unable to make any comment as to whether I would recommend Better home to a friend.
Obviously I haven’t used the cover as yet but the person I spoke to when deciding to join was extremely helpful and friendly so if ,the rest of your staff are like this I’m pleased I joined your company.
So far a poor experience having signed up for the first time as a result of my membership of the NRLA. They seem to be incapable of reading and understanding my query, and what's more, the telephone contact details in their email is also not their's. Impossible to deal with.
Hi Paresh, We are terribly sorry that we did not get it right this time. Of course, we would never provide an incorrect number to our customers intentionally. The confusion arose from your query relating to making claims from abroad. Our 0800 number is able to receive calls from abroad. The Email signature displayed the number of our sister company Better Home Company and this was clarified immediately. We apologise for this error and hope to show our passion for our customers in all further communications. Team Better Home Cover
Yes it was helpful and easy to do.
I would just like to say how helpful Peter Norton is. I would strongly recommend this cover to a friend
Easy to sign up and excellent service
Very simple and straight forward to arrange Very quck response
Better Home Cover is rated 4.44 based on 43 reviews