Better Home Cover Reviews

Read Better Home Cover Reviews

08008620833

happyhelpers@betterhomecover.com

Tell us how Better Home Cover made you happy
Great company easy to set up great customer service My first boiler sevice done within a week turned up when they said and a good service done MANY THANKS better home cover
Good value
The cost is very reasonable and the service provided is excellent
Though quite new to Better Homes Cover the service I have received to date has been excellent. All communication has been professional and swift. On two occasions I was offered a 2 hour slot for boiler visits which were attended exactly as promised. The enginneers were friendly, not rushed in their work and gave useful helpful feedback.
Thank you so much Brian, for your kind feedback! Our team really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help with. Have a lovely day. Best, Emilie @BetterHomeCover
Friendly service and easy to sign up I’ve been very impressed with Better Home Cover. Easy to sign up, got contacted quickly after and had the boiler service done, easy and hassle free. The engineer attending was friendly and did a good job.
Warmly recommend Better Home Cover Have had good experience with this company. Good customer service, engineer was on time and fixed my boiler, which is now working without any problem.
Better Home Cover is such a lovely company. I have called twice, once to arrange a boiler service and for a boiler issue - both times I have been dealing with really friendly team members and the process is so efficient. For the call outs I have had people round the same day, always smiling and pleasant. Really pleased to have been recommended them, a true friendly family run business.
Very professional and excellent customer service.
Better Home Cover is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews