The Better Home Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Better Home Company

About The Better Home Company: The Better Home Company provides expert home services 24/7 covering, Plumbing & Heating, Electrics & Lighting, Painting & Decorating, Handyman Help & Home Repair, and much more, both emergency callouts and scheduled appointments.
Whatever it might be that needs repairing, maintaining or improving, we are here to help!
We cover all of Central London and our main focus is to make the experience of dealing with home repairs enjoyable and easy. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals that are ready to make your home a little better.

hello@betterhomecompany.com

Tell us how The Better Home Company made you happy

Telephone
"There are so many engineers in the market and they are always such a pain to deal with that drags our day all long, but not with The Better Home Company! They succeeded on making my life easier with a huge smile on their faces. My engineer was Jamal and all of us here at the school are fan of him, but actually the rest of the team is great too! Thank you guys, keep being amazing!"
"Very reactive, professional and reliable team."
"Arrived on time and completed job within the allotted time. Professional service."
"Jamal best guy u can find! Very quick and professional service! Will be recommending it."
"Friendly and great service! My boiler was not working and I had no hot water. I got a friendly and quick service from the office, and the engineer, Jamal, was super professional and solved the issue in an hour!! I warmly recommend these guys!"
The Better Home Company is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews