The Better Home Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Better Home Company

About The Better Home Company: The Better Home Company provides expert home services 24/7 covering, Plumbing & Heating, Electrics & Lighting, Painting & Decorating, Handyman Help & Home Repair, and much more, both emergency callouts and scheduled appointments.
Whatever it might be that needs repairing, maintaining or improving, we are here to help!
We cover all of Central London and our main focus is to make the experience of dealing with home repairs enjoyable and easy. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals that are ready to make your home a little better.

02087060860

hello@betterhomecompany.com

Telephone
"Have been good dealing with a tricky plumbing job and prompt and reliable. Will certainly use again"
"Harris was brilliant. Very efficient and provided an excellent service. Will definitely use the company and hopefully Haaris again and can recommend the company highly."
"Amazing service by Haaris. Brilliant!"
"Reliable, professional and really good service! I had no hot water and Better Home Company managed to send a plumber just 2 hours after my call. The plumber was in front of my house 1 min. before the arranged time and he was really sweet and professional. He fixed the issue very quickly and explained me in detail what the problem was and what he had done to fix it. I've had a lot of mixed experiences using other services - but this was the first time were I felt he really cared about his work and I would use him again any time! Prices are fair and transparent - and the service and work done much better than other places. I have already booked them for another job next week."
Hi Line, thank you so much for the very kind review! We are working our hardest to make all interactions with our company a great experience, so we truly appreciate your kind words! Many thanks from The Better Home Company
"Very responsive and kept me informed. The plumber Haaris was exceptional. Very friendly and professional. He explained to me what’s causing the problem and how he’d resolve it, showing the relevant parts."
Thanks for the lovely review Rika. Our team really appreciate your feedback and kind words! Don't hesitate to get in touch if there is any thing else we can help you with. Many thanks from The Better Home Company
"Turned up within 40 minutes on a Sunday to an emergency leak. Polite and well organised professional attended and serious issue was solved in 45 minutes"
Thank you so much, Steve, for your kind review. We really appreciate it and will make sure that the engineer who attended your problem will be notified. Many thanks for using The Better Home Company!
"Excellent, on time and speedy service."
"Prompt and excellent service"
"Harris was professional and helpful. He went out of his way to try and fix my problem and I am very greatful."
"Very efficident service both at office end - and the plumber arriving - thank you"
"Excellent service from both Melinda over the phone and Wojciech whilst on site. Fast, reliable experience. I will defeinitely be using your services again"
"Very polite, efficient and professional service"
"Whilst, it was pricey as it was a week-end, Better Homes dealt with my plumbing problem quickly and efficiently. They have also kept me informed as to their progress with the job."
"Kaywan did a very good job. He was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. The admin team at Better Homes were also excellent and dealt with things professionally and actually brought forward the appointment as there was availability."
"An excellent service - responded within the hour and the problem was sorted in forty minutes. The engineer was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am very pleased."
"Good job, and arrived very punctually. Thank you."
"Cristian was extremely helpful and efficient"
"The booking was straight forward and the electrician Christian arrived on time and was very thorough and explained every step of his diagnosis and rectify the fault within an hour and half very professional."
"Excellent standard of work but a bit disappointed to be charged £95 plus vat for the extra 30 minutes of work especially when we described the work required and were quoted £85 per hour plus vat- a big shame"
"They were quick to respond and carried out repairs professionally and efficiently. I could not fault the engineer that attended the leak I had. I highly recommend The Better Home Company"
The Better Home Company is rated 4.82 based on 44 reviews