The Better Home Company Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Better Home Company

About The Better Home Company: The Better Home Company provides expert home services 24/7 covering, Plumbing & Heating, Electrics & Lighting, Painting & Decorating, Handyman Help & Home Repair, and much more, both emergency callouts and scheduled appointments.
Whatever it might be that needs repairing, maintaining or improving, we are here to help!
We cover all of Central London and our main focus is to make the experience of dealing with home repairs enjoyable and easy. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals that are ready to make your home a little better.

hello@betterhomecompany.com

Tell us how The Better Home Company made you happy

Telephone
"I cannot stress enough the need for caveat emptor when dealing with this company! I had to pay a second plumber to go in and fix all the problems left by the incompetent workman. Never again!"
"Jamal was friendly and efficient, both engineers were very courteous and put on shoe protectors and I was very happy with the job. They also quickly attended to another small fix to the sink within the one hour slot. Very happy with the service five stars."
"Excellent, swift, on time, very efficient, very pleasant plumber. I will certainly use you again."
"The engineer was lovely and fixed the problem. However, he was 70 minutes late which made me very late for work. Not ideal."
"Excellent service! A big thank you to the boiler engineer that explained everything very clearly!"
"The company responded very quickly to my request and the service was conducted in a timely manner. Very very satisfactory."
"Fantastic service, easy to use and very professional. Will absolutely use these guys again and recommend highly to friends"
"Not great communication from man on site but he seemed to get the job done ok. He turned the boiler down without telling us do we had to turn it back up again."
"Very good service"
"Very good service. Jamal could not have been more helpful. I would certainly use again and recommend to my friends."
"Really appreciated the text update re appointments. The engineer clearly is well informed of the products and was able to provide in depth detail regarding future services, what we can expect, and comparisons to other boilers."
"I had no hot water, and they send out a guy to fix it. He did it in 20 minutes and was there on time, friendly and professional. I warmly recommend these guys!"
"There are so many engineers in the market and they are always such a pain to deal with that drags our day all long, but not with The Better Home Company! They succeeded on making my life easier with a huge smile on their faces. My engineer was Jamal and all of us here at the school are fan of him, but actually the rest of the team is great too! Thank you guys, keep being amazing!"
"Very reactive, professional and reliable team."
"Arrived on time and completed job within the allotted time. Professional service."
"Jamal best guy u can find! Very quick and professional service! Will be recommending it."
"Friendly and great service! My boiler was not working and I had no hot water. I got a friendly and quick service from the office, and the engineer, Jamal, was super professional and solved the issue in an hour!! I warmly recommend these guys!"
The Better Home Company is rated 4.59 based on 17 reviews