Better Bathrooms Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Better Bathrooms

How would you rate Better Bathrooms?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Damaged, poor quality build and production on combined basin/toilet vanity unit, so sent back, received further items which once again were damaged, poor build and produced. They were not interested in listening to my request for compensation for several days off work, emails, calls, packing and unpacking and wasted time of over six weeks without bathroom. Thoroughly disappointed, can accept a mistake, but making the same mistake again and then not trying to provide gesture of good will for their errors is unreasonable and so I will never give them my business again."
Shola Gopploy
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was efficient on time and the staff were politrE very difficult to speak to staff over the phone"
"On time and polite"
"I placed a 1500 order in ur Romford showroom in 12/17. The salesman produced an invoice with , we were told, all necessary f and f. I paid after querying a delivery charge on a 1500order. Within the same day I had an e mail with the order confirm but which had a different named shower tray. I called and was told it was the same as ordered but a newer version . I should have been wary. On delivery it was apparent that th shower tray drain was in the wrong place so we had to return it. Guess what a pick up charge. Given the urgency to fit this I had to buy one elsewhere. I expected a refund but like other people had an interminable wait. I was eventually repaid less a pick up charge for an item that multiple choice wastes were not pointed out in the first place. There were other problems ( product codes not matching the order, parts missing , long telephone waits...). For me it was just an appalling experience after being pleased with the initial visit it all went down hill. In retrospect don’t go unless you know exactly how a shower tray is fitted, what tap fittings you need , how many brackets etc etc . There is no way I would recommend this firm to anyone."
"TOTALLY POOR SERVICE. NO ONE EVER CALLS YOU BACK OR RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL. VERY FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING!!"
Carol Maddocks
Verified Reviewer
"Shocking customer service. Had 2 faulty shower trays delivered and still fighting to get a refund as they are saying they didn’t receive the trays back. Found out they have cctv on the vans so have asked them to look at that. 6 emails ignored, they keep telling me they’ll call me back and no one ever does and each time you call them it’s an hours wait before you even get to speak to anyone. Meantime I have STILL not received a refund. Angry doesn’t come close. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. If BB read this and feel like getting in touch to discuss I would welcome their call."
"Very good quality very happy"
Ian Carter
Verified Buyer
"Every member of staff involved from the purchase to the delivery has been extremely helpful and curteous"
"Good service"
William Downs
Verified Buyer
"Very good communication, delivered on time, great experience"
SIan Harding
"Seems good service"
Dave Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Delivered in quick time"
Christopher Hingston
Verified Buyer
"Delivery on date and on time"
Ffion Howells
"Fast delivery"
Mrs Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"No problem efficient and prompt"
Kathryn Burnett
"On time even early"
"Efficient service"
Mark Draddy
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when orderig"
Mrs Nicola Williams
"Good service"
Lynda Chant
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communications and friendly helpful staff"
Better Bathrooms is rated 4.34 based on 1,106 reviews