Better Bathrooms Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Better Bathrooms

How would you rate Better Bathrooms ?

"Did not deliver on agreed date costing me money for time off work and plumber. Delivery team phone number never connects, customer service team uninterested and offer nothing for the inconvenience. Sales team were good but once they have your money they don't care. Avoid and go elsewhere"
"Good service in showroom. Delivery even early, but a phone call in inform me. Delivery men courteous. One item on inspection was damaged, but quickly sorted out by Diane in customer services, Would recommend Better Bathrooms."
"First and last time using this company, paid for a specific delivery date and they couldn't even get that right."
"Products seem fine but customer services are shocking. I placed my order in store and was charged £50 for next day delivery. This cost I was not told about when placing my order in store and was just added to my invoice. This cost was wrong anyway as the next delivery date was 5 days later not next day!! I called to discuss this when I had cause to return a shower valve as it didn’t adjust enough to fit in the wall and through the tiles. I received an appropriate refund for the incorrect delivery cost but even though I’d paid on a credit card I had to have a refund by cheque!! This arrived but in the wrong name as when ordering, the store put my name down wrong so it had to be re issued holding things up. After 6 weeks of chasing the refund on the returned valve I received another cheque which was in the right name but they had deducted £7:95 from this as the collection fee which yet again I was not informed about. Apparently it was on the returns note!!! I could have returned it for cheaper. comunication from this company is shocking. I hope I never have cause to use them again🤬"
"7 DAY RULE BEWARE AFTER 7 DAYS THEY DO NOT WANT TO KNOW,POOR QUALITY AND YOU NEED THE BEST BATHROOM FITTER AND JOINER AS THE UNITS LOOK GREAT IN THE SHOWROOM BUT NIGHTMARE TO PUT TOGETHER,THIS WILL ADD DAYS ONTO BUILD,AVOID PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.."
"We ordered UPVC Wall panelling, etc 4 days ago, paying extra for next day delivery, to be delivered yesterday (Tuesday.) I kept Emailing, then phoning and being kept on hold for 30 minutes, only to be told that their courier won't deliver to our area which is Kingsbridge Devon. We have now ordered from National Plastics.co.uk, who are very kindly delivering tomorrow. At a much better price too. I would not recommend this company. I have sent Emails asking when they will be putting the money back on my account, but no answers up until the present time. !!"
Rachel Burn
"Lovely showroom, staff very helpful and friendly"
"When I complained about Better Bathrooms not taking a damaged item back because it was past 7 days from date of delivery, I asked to speak to someone higher so the arrogant CS girl, Danielle said my boss will only tell you what I’ve said. She was right, Kerry didn’t give a toss either so I asked the CEO,s name, who I was told is GEORGE Adams but Kerry said he won’t help you either!!!! Sounds like the service is terrible from the top all the way down!,, Avoid these like the plague"
"I received a damaged basin but because I hadn’t opened the box to visually inspect it within 7 days of the delivery I was told by Danielle and Kerry on the customer service line that they would not take the item back!!! Having just bought a house that needs completely renovating I had more things to think about than opening boxes of a bathroom suite to check if it was smashed!! I understand if months had passed but we’re talking 16 days from the date of delivery! They then had the cheek to say they could sell me another one. I would strongly advise people to shop around before using this company."
"Bathe arrived with the wrong front and side panels, it took such a long time to contact customer service to sort out a replacement email entry delivery we bought the panels elsewhere. When they arrived to collect the panels they also brought another duplicate bath order. Could do with better administration"
"Easy onine ordering , good prices and delivery promptly on time. Exellent"
Andrew Betts
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt and very efficient prople"
Qaisra Dhillon
Verified Buyer
"Delivery people amazing. However the items are delayed and one of them arrived damaged."
Gregory Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and polite delivered on Sunday nice and early"
Mr Ashish Patel
Verified Buyer
"Very good and professional"
Mr John Mcveigh
"Very good"
Mr David Nudds
"Nice and early great"
Mr Amanjit Gill
Verified Buyer
"Delivery fantastic sales team in Slough branch very poor customer Service really bad"
"Awful customer service team , awful management, awful bathroom furniture"
PATRICK DIBELLA
"They had excellent choice of products very good details on products absolutely brilliant Price and delivery will always use these guys PDibella"
Better Bathrooms is rated 4.21 based on 1,265 reviews