Better Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Better Bathrooms
Read Better Bathrooms Reviews

Tell us how Better Bathrooms made you happy
Ordered bath, sink and taps 3 weeks ago. They took the money and delivery charge, delivery was for the 14th October.
13th October received email stating my goods are not in stock, delivery arranged for 5th December!
What a joke!
Tried calling the numbers to customer service but line is not connecting, emailed and had no response............ Do not waste your money or time, wish I had read the reviews before purchasing
Paying £25 for delivery. Email told me their chosen date for delivery. So I book the day off work to accept the item. Less than 24hrs to go, an email explains that that delivery date is now cancelled and will be 5 days later now. So now I have wasted a days holiday and I am having to book another days holiday for new date. At point of order I was told delivery would be 3-5 days. It is now 10 days! Seems they can move the goalposts to suit. However as their t&c's kindly point out that if you are not home to accept delivery then they can re-charge you again for their inconveinence! I emailed over 24hrs ago to explain my displeasure, as expected no response. Nobody has the courtesy to reply. Great customer service... I have a whole bathroom to replace, spending around £2k. It wont be with this company. Update, new email states delivery over 4 weeks later now. So they have messed me around yet again. They dishonestly claim they have items in stock and then take your payment. Requested a full refund.

Update 7th Oct. I have requested to be refunded and to cancel my order and 4 times now. They dont acknowledge my requests. Untrustworthy disgusting company. Taking legal advice now
If anyone is considering purchasing fom this company, one word of advice, Don't Do It!!!.
Despite all the flashy reviews you might see on their website this company has zero interest in their customers.
I made a purchase recently for a shower, it was stated online as in stock& a delivery date 4 days later, sounded good.So I paid my money and waited ,next day I had a message telling me that due to stock difficulties with their supplier the order would be delayed by 3 weeks. I tried to call by phone, no use, they don't answer just a recorded message telling me to use e- messaging.
I message them my cancellation request & I get a confirmation from them & a promise to get in touch within 5days. On the fifth day I get another message stating that due to supply issues my order would be delayed a further 7days , no mention of my cancellation at all. I replied to their message reminding them I had cancelled and just got another standard reply "we will be in touch within 5 days"
They are impossible to speak with & have no customer care whatsover. Buyer Beware.
Avoid better bathrooms at all costs! Do not use them, they charged me for one order twice, ignoring all my calls, messages and emails! It is impossible to talk to anybody in customer service team, I doubt that they have one. They also charge you for a phone call even though they messed up with the order. Do not buy anything from this website, I don’t think they are legitimate company- all they trying to do is to rip off the customers
What went wrong..... EVERYTHING!!!
From the start appalling appalling appalling, DO NOT USE, DO NOT USE, DO NOT USE.... fraudulent, deceitful and dishonest, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he mugged people off, this company is the lowest of the low, you won’t want the product, you won’t get a refund, you won’t even get to speak to customer service because they don’t exist.... STAY AWAY FROM ‘BETTER BATHROOMS’!
Ordered a basin, sink and push button plug on Saturday, estimated delivery two weeks (which was fine) only for them to email on Monday to say delivery now two months - but still advertising the same product with delivery in two weeks
I recently ordered bathroom goods from this on line seller and have experienced nothing but difficulties from start to which I wish I could say finish. Sadly there is no finish as issues remain outstanding. Items were not as described, quality poor (in my opinion) and in particular one item despatched with a specific element missing. I was told I must purchase the missing element separately, despite my showing them that on their web page the missing element is included in the product description and product photo.

I know COVID is a difficult period for everyone. However it's impossible to speak to anyone from customer services, all correspondence is done on line. Despite a promise that all queries are replied to in 48 hours I often wait far longer. Hence to resolve a simple issue has taken weeks so far with no suitable outcome as yet.

I strongly advise to stay well clear of this company.
I have stayed in all day today to receive my toilet seat that was promised today. My parents are self isolating and needed me to shop for them today but I haven't been able to. This firm has really let me down
Unfortunately we’ve been waiting over 6 weeks for an expensive tap we bought ... they offered a replacement tap which we agreed too as we were stuck with no tap!

After they agreed an alternative product, they still haven’t called us to discuss.

No idea when tap is coming to us, no reply to email and no call to discuss.

We’ve been very patient and just very disappointing service and customer service!

We have a young family and the stress of not having a kitchen sink is really affecting our household ... having to wash dishes upstairs in the bath!

Out of order Better Bathrooms and we can’t refund or go to others!

Save yourself time & money ... go to someone else!
I wouldn't even give this company a 1…
I wouldn't even give this company a 1 star!
I ordered a toilet and basin vanity unit. The toilet never arrived and the sink arrived smashed! 4 weeks have gone by and they still haven't issued me with a toilet and they have just sent another sink which also turned up smashed!! Can't speak to anyone as no one answer's the phone, and when requesting to speak to anyone they only respond via email.

Absolutely disgusted with the company, and still trying to fight for a refund!! Would never use them again!
Better Bathroom actively false advertises its stock availability and lead times. Do not trust this company.

Our Croydex mirror cabinet was advertised as in Stock and available for delivery from the next day. Having waited 2 weeks, we phoned the sales team and were told it was in stock. We then spoke to customer services who told us it was not in stock and the supplier would not deliver for another 2 months. It is still advertised as in Stock and available for delivery

Customer services refused to tell us why they had not chased our delayed order. They refused to speak to the supplier to hasten the delivery. They refused to offer a courier service. They refused to tell us why there was a delay at the supplier's end.

They offered us a refund in the knowledge that we wouldn't take it and have to wait.

False advertising and appalling customer service
if you don't want to loose your time don't buy from the better bathroom,,,...absolutely unsatisfied!!!!!!
Delivery was 2 days late so annoying as had a fitter waiting. HOWEVER all products came correct (about 12 items) and undamaged. Also quality for what we paid I can't really complain as was pretty good. Overall satisfied, and with all the other negative reviews on here I wanted to point out that in all fairness they obviously can supply average to good quality supplies sometimes!
The item they sent - a shower cabinet - was OK (just OK - not amazing). But after a period of a few years, they have now started spamming me. In the intervening time, the GDPR laws have been tightened. Clearly, they don't care for these laws. Of course there is an "unsubscribe" in the emails, but I don't unsubscribe from something I never subscribed to (that's a logical impossibility anyway).
Normally, I'd set an auto-forward of the spam to the company's head office. But they don't seem to advertise any email addresses. Maybe they are trying to avoid complaints.
Avoid at all costs - don't be fooled by a good website - they lie about deliveries and now 2 days late with no sign of it and a bathroom fitter waiting. I wish i had taken notice of the reviews.
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID. Poor quality products. Had to rearrange delivery dates on countless occasions, so many so that I can’t remember how many. This due to missing or faulty parts. The average wait to speak to customers services was well over 30 minutes and when I tried to get my money back they started with the strong arm tactics, felt like I was dealing with a dodgy double glazing salesman from the 90s. With threats that I wasn’t entitled to a refund and that I could only have a credit note!!!!
Worst company ever to do business with, through their own incompetence they failed to even get my money. tried to speak to someone with some product knowledge that never happened , still waiting on a call back. after reading all the bad reviews I think I had a close call.
Dreadful, half the shower frame was missing and it’s virtually impossible to get through to customer services. Avoid at all costs.
Poor quality products with terrible customer service.
Avoid at all costs. Ordered New Year, all stated in stock. Then email showed delivery as 24th Jan, with a delivery cost of £24.99. No contact from them, told on the 8th there would be delay as had to come from manufacturer, told on the 9th items either no longer stocked or discontinued, customer service supposed to contact with alternatives, yet there are no valid alternatives. Purchased in the sale, now I have missed opportunities to get sale price from other vendors as sales are now over.
Better Bathrooms is rated 1.33 based on 418 reviews