Better Bathrooms Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Better Bathrooms

Tell us how Better Bathrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a week
"Order online and soon discover their fast delivery is in fact not fast at all. I made two separate transaction with better bathrooms and both had issue. So i cancelled my orders and ask for a refund being informed would take 5 to 7 working days. I called after 5 and was informed it will be with me in the next two days. I called on the 7th and was informed in fact it takes 10 days. I've now just received a mail informing me its going to be a further 5 to 7. Will it arrive then who knows. Also get ready to be on hold for a long time!!"
"Have collected shower cubicle which was OK, followed up by ordering a bathroom suit on the 22nd Nov when trying to fit the semi recessed basin only to find it was probably it had been a return one and had damage to some one cutting the bottom edge with a disc cutter. Over 50 mile to exchange basin plus a concealed cistern with it being faulty with push plunger not clipping on right. Just been in to shop about the toilet seat which is white cheap plastic moving about when sitting on toilet, plastic hinge seems to have to much play in. The response from shop was bring it in and we will send it away for testing????? Asked if i could look at a slim toilet seat and if this was ok was willing to pay £36.00 pounds extra but was told i had to buy it to look at it and if it was not suitable return it for a credit, this toilet seat was not going any further than the trade counter. Was told if i wanted to see the seat go to a show room. After spending a lot of money for this very poor service will never buy from again from Better Bathrooms which should be called poorer bahrooms."
"Be careful don’t shop here. Very poor quality on sell here. Just had a very bad experience with my bathroom suite. Very disappointing items keeps on breaking"
"Absoloutley shocking service from the customer service team ordered over £3000 worth of products. Spent £1200 on a bath and upon opening the package bath was damaged. Informed customer service team and they refused to get the crack on the bath repaired. Very uncompassionate don’t fare about the customer. Yes they won’t be beaten on price but the levels of service is terrible and no common understanding acknowledged from customer behalf. If you do take anything of these guys be careful as product quality and service not good."
"Don't buy from this company. Dealing with them post purchase is like going back in time. Forget customer service! They are quick to take your money and pretend to be helpful when they sell you stuff but they don't care what happens to you after that. Waiting times to speak to customer service over 30mins, then you are met with rudeness, condescending attitude and lack of any service! Simply diabolical! They sent me a text to accept a delivery so I did. The following day I received another text asking me to accept a different delivery date. Called customer service about it, no apologies. We booked a date and yet I got another message to accept another delivery date. I didn't receive a 2 hour window delivery communication the evening before delivery date they kept going on about. I got a phone call from a delivery man 10mins before delivery at 8.30am and then a 2 hour delivery window text straight after that phone call. The bath arrived without any appropriate packaging. All 6 jets were exposed and open to damage at all times. Bath was sitting on top of another bath. They told me a standard £100 bath gets packaged in protective material, cardboard but not the expensive jet bath. Where is the sense in that. Unacceptable. Refused delivery as I was not prepared to accept any risk of damages to jets that we could only find out about at installation of the bath at which point Better Bathrooms doesn't offer refunds. They ping you to the manufacturer to deal with. No thank you! Be ware people, spend you money with Soak.com. Fantastic service and competitive prices!"
"Less than 3 years since fitted and taps and waste traps starting to fail. Had to replace the bathroom waste because it had corroded through. If paying £5K to buy and fit you would expect at least to have chrome plated brass fittings as standard not cheap metal. Looks like I also need to consider replacing lever taps as they are starting to stick feel really rough when they move. Replacement part was at least double the weight of the failed part."
"My personal experience of using this company means I have to say stay well away from using them as there are more reputable companies out there that actually care about their customers. Visited the store on three occasions before making the purchase and each time the assistants were totally unwelcoming and disinterested. The delivery did not arrive on the first scheduled date which meant a long wait when calling Customer Services and no apology given. On the second day of waiting in, the delivery colleagues dropped my order and damaged my drive. Another call to Customer Services where no empathy shown or apology for what had happened and they thought sending me a replacement was enough. On the third day of waiting in, the item was faulty but I repaired it myself as I do not want to speak with this company ever again. This is an abridged version of events as I could go on. Avoid at all costs unless you’re happy with a poor experience."
"Customer service really bad no wonder these big shops shut down need staff with out attitude problems never go back in there"
"would be easier to say what went right after buying a full suite and having plumber install they wer parts missing we had bathroom tiled then found out the bath was faulty which u couldnt spot on delivery only when u removed all the protective film to which we had to pay againg to remove tiles then plumberto refit new bath and tiler to replace bath panel was broke had 5 yes 5 replacements has previous 4 was all damaged again and they had cheek charge us delivery the customer service is shocking 50 mins before u speak to a human then u get cut off so please avoid this place because due to there dismall products and service we are out of pocket to an exta £900 to say the least.if only wilkos did bathroom suites i would of gladly used them"
"Ordered bath on Monday 5th, Chose a delivery date of Monday 12th. Builder waited for bath to arrive on 12th and nothing turned up. Called them Tuesday 13th to be told the bath is out of stock but they can offer me another bath but would need to wait for delivery. Told them how inconvenient this was as I will now have to pay builder more for the delay on the job. They told me they do not offer any sort of compensation. Have cancelled order and requested a refund. It's quite laughable really. Happy liquidation bitches! :)"
"the bath was bubbled after fitting and removal of protective coat the bath panel was cracked and they sent out 4 more which as also faulty we had parts missing when coming to fit no shower rail and when you ring up to complain the customer services is shocking to say the least .i would of gladly paid double wot we paid for just to avoid them"
"Waited in all day for the guaranteed delivery and guess what, just like 100's of people before us, nothing has arrived. Thankfully we haven't ordered from this company for a full bathroom and shower room which we are having replaced shortly. Avoid this company and save yourself some grief. Just check out both the customer and employee reviews."
"Worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! Do not be fooled by the price. I paid for my bathroom and when it was ready for delivery an item was out of stock, it had been sold to someone else and I had to wait for it to come back in stock. You have to wait over an hour on the phone to speak to someone and twice I was promised a call back when I complained and this never happened. When I was in the showroom there were customers complaining and now I know why."
"Worst customer service I have ever come across. Invoice shows only total cost with each itemised unit listed by number only with no price so I did not realise till too late how much I had paid for individual items. Clearly the discount on the bath was made up for by expensive accessories. When one item was not fit for purpose being the wrong size I was told that that is what I bought and it was supplied in the wrong size as it is not available in the correct size but no refund offered. Advised that I could use a hacksaw to cut it to size. I bought item correct size at half the price locally so am left with a useless credit note. After many phone calls and emails I gave up."
"DO NOT USE! Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Order placed 17th Sep, for delivery 19th Oct (usual delivery time apparently 1-10 days). Were told we would be given a 2 hour time slot the night before. Didn't receive time slot so phoned on 19th and told still arriving. Needless to say it didn't arrive. Customer service is AWFUL, on hold for ever for them to blame the store. Phone the store and they blame customer service. Were told Cardiff showroom placed the order incorrectly by one person, told van broke down by another. Were told delivery would be 25th by one person, then 24th, then 21st, then finally 22nd. Drove to Cardiff on 20th to ensure we were definitely receiving it on 22nd, as plumber would be on site. Were told it had been collected by Palletways and definitely be here on 22nd. Today is 22nd and guess what...…...we have a plumber...……..but no bathroom. It wont be here today despite being told it would be. In fact Palletways have told us that Better Bathrooms didn't place the delivery with them until Saturday and the Cardiff manager on Saturday also lied as it still hasn't been collected today - ie Monday. Absolute nightmare of a company whose staff act absolutely disgracefully. They should be ashamed. Update - finally arrived 23rd, and salesman has sold us a combination that doesn't work - we either have to change the shower valve or purchase a separate bath valve - wish we had have never used Better Bathrooms! £35 delivery charge still showing on our invoice despite the repeated failure to deliver when stated!"
"What went wrong? Where do i start? Better bathrooms take your money and run. Dreadful customer service so far spent 4.5 hours on the phone. Wrong delivery dates. Damaged items. Bath delivered with no legs but they new prior to delivery they were out of stock and had no idea when they could send out resulting in a private purchase elsewhere. Currently waiting on a replacement led mirror which I had to send in a video as proof it wasn't working. Where is watchdog for this company they should not be allowed to trade in this disgraceful manner. No manager would even take a call. Please go anywhere but better bathrooms."
"We bought our bathrooms several months ago and had not used them until this month due to ongoing issues with our builders. We found the sales staff in the Cardiff store to be very friendly and helpful even when our problems started. Delivery dates were consistently not met. Our tiles never arrived after being given several delivery dates spanning over a couple of months, leading us to cancel the order on the suggestion of the Cardiff store as neither they nor we could resolve the situation. The outlying depots/head office were difficult to deal with when you were lucky enough to actually get through on the phone, sometimes waiting over an hour. They would give assurances of another delivery date which just was never fulfilled. We have now started to use the fittings that we bought. We purchased three bathroom/shower suites and in all three suites the toilet flush systems consistently break down. It appears that they are cheaply made and clearly not robust enough. We have had to request that our plumber change all three flush systems. We wish we had never heard of Better Bathrooms. We thought that once the delivery issues had been overcome and the tiles had been bought elsewhere the chapter would be closed. However, it continues now that we are using their substandard fittings and having to pay for changes in order to get a satisfactory standard of workmanship."
"Absolutely disgraceful after sales service. Their customer service can only be described as a bitter and sick joke, 48 minutes waiting on the phone each time, several phone calls and at the end they couldn't be bothered to complete the delivery. They were supposed to deliver everything within a month but the ferry of the Bath were missing and so was the tap. What can you do with a bath without feet to stand on and no water?!! The whole ethos of the company is appalling and if it wasn't for the nice stores and friendly staff there, I can bet you the company would have gone under by now."
"Firstly - they never sent my order on day requested. secondly -items out of stock for months thirdly -wrong items sent when they did send it and items sent that I never ordered. fourth - getting through on phone is a night mare - and it is a case you want your money back or else wait for it status, very rude and hostile. fifth -when order did arrive third time, the driver wanted to collect items he delivered and not take the items I got by mistake even after 6 calls to them prior to delivery. Six - They pass phone between them pretending to be the manager when one is having issues. ANY COMPANY THAT TELLS YOU TO WRITE YOUR COMPLAINT TO THEM - MEANS THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOU, AS WE ALL USE EMAILS NOW OR PHONES. Terrible service use if you dare to"
"Being mis-informed as to when products are available.Terrible customer service and attitude from a member of telephone staff."
Better Bathrooms is rated 1.39 based on 288 reviews