Betslayer Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Betslayer

About Betslayer : Betslayer scans the bookies to find odds so good you can bet on all outcomes of an event and still make a profit.

Tell us how Betslayer made you happy

"It is a great tool for anyone who is new to arbing. Very easy to use, but also very effective a gets even better with all updates. As soon as I am prepared to invest more money, I'm gonna use it more often. Cheers."
"The programme is extremely user friendly and easy to use. Makes arbing extremely easy for beginners through to experienced level arbers. Would highly recommend purchasing as you are garunteed to make your money back with this software extremely quickly and then onto making profit. There are none better."
"Betslayer is great program for sport betting. -fast -easy navigate on site -easy use from mobile -now subscription price is correct Unfortunately I am from a country (Hungary) where from I can’t register most UK bookmakers,so my profit is very less, but I can use Betslayer to some bookmaker where I can register, so it’s worth to use. I advert everyone to try."
"This is a very good site. The software is easy to set up and use and the after sale customer support is very quick and responsive. Value for money wise Betslayer also scores very highly in my book. Whilst I think there is always room for improvement I'm very happy with the service so far. There is a free 7 day trial if you wish to "try before you buy" so no reason why you should not give it a go. Highly recommended."
"Betslayer is an outstanding piece of arbitrage software and it's good value for money, Your membership will pay for itself."
"In short, I am very happy and impressed with Betslayer as it does exactly what it claims to do. My long review/feedback is that Betslayer will help you find and place bets where you will win between 1% to 10% guaranteed,........yes, these are guaranteed wins! The system is simple to use and intuitive. It is also mobile friendly and can be used on phones/tablets/laptops (I would recommend tablets/laptops). I will stress this is not a “get rich quick scheme”. You will need to invest time to get your betting accounts set up, and invest time on a daily basis to use the system, but if you are willing to put in the work there are guaranteed rewards waiting for you!!"
"Very good, software is very easy to use and have made some decent profits in the past. Only downsides are a lot of the links don't go directly to the bet and you have to find them manually and in that time the odds have changed and cant put the bet on or sometimes can't find them"
"what can i say? i was always against gambling!! BUT THIS IS NOT GAMBLING!! this is making money!! 100 per cent pure profits i made made £90 in my 1st week placing just 3 arbs i recommend to anyone as this is a sure way of making profits from home"
"I was very sceptical at first but once you've done the boring part of registering with the various different bookies everything else is easy. £500 profit in my first 3 weeks from a £100 bankroll. If I continue to get that kind of return for the sake of 2 or 3 bets a day then I will be more than happy. Great software with amazing potential."
Betslayer is rated 4.55 based on 29 reviews