Bet365 Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bet365
4PM
4PM

How would you rate Bet365 ?

"much the same as betfair but odds are not as good as a general rule, but still a decent website"
"This is very genuine and fair site . user interface and everything is perfect its right on target. Very quick process of withdrawals too. Best gambling site I ever used."
"I contacted customer support because I needed some help in regards to withdrawing my money (it just did not work). I did not know I am not allowed to use the site from certain countries why I am abroad because it was not communicated to me as a customer and the site just worked and could use it (they just did not communicate to the customers that they are not allowed to use it). So when I asked for withdrawal they just suspended my account without informing me about this. Nonsense, completely unacceptable! When I contacted customer support via chat they were very unpolite and unhelpful. Bad experience even though the site is very good and I really like(d) it, their customer service is very bad and definitely has to improve."
Bet365 is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!