Bet365 Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bet365
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Bet365 made you happy

"much the same as betfair but odds are not as good as a general rule, but still a decent website"
Are you Bet365? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bet365 receives. Reply Free
"This is very genuine and fair site . user interface and everything is perfect its right on target. Very quick process of withdrawals too. Best gambling site I ever used."
"I contacted customer support because I needed some help in regards to withdrawing my money (it just did not work). I did not know I am not allowed to use the site from certain countries why I am abroad because it was not communicated to me as a customer and the site just worked and could use it (they just did not communicate to the customers that they are not allowed to use it). So when I asked for withdrawal they just suspended my account without informing me about this. Nonsense, completely unacceptable! When I contacted customer support via chat they were very unpolite and unhelpful. Bad experience even though the site is very good and I really like(d) it, their customer service is very bad and definitely has to improve."
Bet365 is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews