Bet365 Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Bet365

How would you rate Bet365?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shiva

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bet365 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Shiva
"This is very genuine and fair site . user interface and everything is perfect its right on target. Very quick process of withdrawals too. Best gambling site I ever used."
"I contacted customer support because I needed some help in regards to withdrawing my money (it just did not work). I did not know I am not allowed to use the site from certain countries why I am abroad because it was not communicated to me as a customer and the site just worked and could use it (they just did not communicate to the customers that they are not allowed to use it). So when I asked for withdrawal they just suspended my account without informing me about this. Nonsense, completely unacceptable! When I contacted customer support via chat they were very unpolite and unhelpful. Bad experience even though the site is very good and I really like(d) it, their customer service is very bad and definitely has to improve."
Bet365 is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews