P Spa Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend P Spa

How would you rate P Spa?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
VICKI NORTHWAY

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about P Spa in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
VICKI NORTHWAY
"While the motel was clean, the rooms were large and the personnel friendly, check out was a nightmare. Despite very specific and careful instructions, the charge for motel room was run against the wrong card and on 3 different phone calls to the front desk I was given incorrect information. No one took responsibility for the mistake and it was only when I sent their own email back to them the following day did they acknowledge a mistake had been made. It caused a great inconvenience and I feel they did not do a thing to make up for this mistake . . .or to acknowledge they were the cause."
P Spa is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews