Best of Suffolk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Best of Suffolk

How would you rate Best of Suffolk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lucy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Best of Suffolk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We put a 1 star review of The Seed Store At Peasenhall on their Feefo system.. They just deleted it. So I will put it here as they cannot delete thie ;)"
Julie Rooney
"I have a back condition that means I cannot sleep on a memory foam matress so before booking through best of sulfolk to stay in this cottage i asked if mattress had memory foam in it the reply was No memory foam on arriving at the cottage it clearly was memory foam after to awfull night we curtailed our holiday returning home the owner of the cottage apologise d for getting it wrong but would not give us a full refund Ruined Holiday and two trips to the ostiopath very upset and angry"
Best of Suffolk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews