Best STL Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Best STL made you happy

"Best STL training is good training provider and I have no probelm in recommending them. They have a good range of courses, with experienced trainers and its great to know that a course will never be cancelled regardless of the number of attendees. They offer a good support network after the course is completed which is a great added bonus!"
Are you Best STL? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Best STL receives. Reply Free
"I found the Excel courses with Best STL very helpful and my knowledge and skill set on excel have dramatically improved. I would definitely recommend Best STL. Thank you"
"It was a really great course, I enjoyed the trainer's sense of humour in particular!"
"Best STL has a fantastic range of courses to suit all abilities. I attended Excel (Intro & Intermediate), PowerPoint (Intro and advanced), Word advanced and minute taking. The courses and tutors are the best I've ever booked. The tutors have amazing knowledge of these packages and the courses are covered in depth with much enthusiasm and a little humour (to lighten the brain overload). Lunch at all the venues is a treat too. I'd book with Best STL any day - I've been recommending to my colleagues too. 10/10"
"Fantastic training day, learned lots and will definitely recommend bestselling to my colleagues."
Best STL is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews