Best Practice Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Practice Training Ltd
Read Best Practice Training Ltd Reviews

About Best Practice Training Ltd:

Best Practice Training is a global provider of high quality training courses.

+44 (0) 23 8000 1008

enquiries@bestpracticetraining.com

Wessex HouseUpper Market StreetUnited Kingdom

Tell us how Best Practice Training Ltd made you happy
enthusiastic and knowledgeable trainer helped keep the class's attention despite the dry subject matter so that everyone took the exam with a positive attitude
(2017/01/31-2117-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
The overall course was an excellent introduction to ITIL. It would have been even better if I could of spent an hour or two before the exam to review the material.

I found the trainer, David Atkin, to be very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. He was very helpful, when questioned by me, in allowing me to fit my own business unit into the ITIL framework.
(2017/03/06-1621-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
Richard was very knowledgeable and easy to listen too. The course as a whole was intense with a lot of information to take in, but good.
(2017/02/28-2119-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
There's a lot of content to cover but our trainer broke up the sessions with anecdotes that kept me from suffering information overload. I have come away with lots of ideas.
(2017/02/15-2118-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
The trainer was enthusiastic and engaging. I wasn't keen on the way the course jumped around and would have preferred to work through the PRINCE2 manual in order.

The facilities (Ann Robertson center) were poor. The room was very cold for the majority of the week and the refreshments lacked variety.
(2017/01/23-1725-PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner) - Posted 3 years ago
Covered the main topics well and gave me a much better understanding of the subject.
(2017/01/31-2117-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
I very comprehensive course, well presented and targeted to the audience.
A very knowledgeable trainer with many useful industry examples that were a great help at applying the content to real world scenarios.
(2017/01/31-2117-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
Brand new to the course of ITIL so it was very interesting and a lot to digest
(2017/01/30-1977-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
The tutor was very knowledgeable in ITIL and there was very clear, however the methods in which he presented this knowledge did make it quite difficult to take in as much knowledge as I would have liked to, I found myself having to do a lot more extensive reading to absorb the information as I had missed it in the course time.

However the Tutor was also very welcoming and made us all feel at home. I felt very comfortable in voicing my answers/ opinions and felt that the other course members were also comfortable and were happy to be there.

If I were in charge of the development of this course, I would improve this course by adding more of a variety to the way the information is provided:

Q&A Worksheets
More topic related group activities
Video materials
Audio materials

- I would also change the workbook layout (not just Powerpoint slides)

Thank you for Providing the course, it has helped develop my skills in my field.

Kind Regards
(2017/01/23-1735-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
There was a great deal of material being delivered in such a short period of time. Ideally, I would of like 3-4 days covering off the material and then on the 5th day summarised what we had learnt and then completed the exam.
(2017/01/23-1735-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
I feel that the course was very interesting however it was a lot to take in in 3 days. I think I would have preferred the course to have run over 4/5 days to spend more time on each topic to really have a clear understanding.
(2017/01/23-1735-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
Tutor was excellent but the facility had various distractions throughout the day.
The course is very aggressive with the requirements to retain the knowledge required.
It could really be a couple of days longer for the practioner side to consolidate the information in preparation for the exam and style of questions presented.
(2017/01/09-2263-PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner) - Posted 3 years ago
An intensive course with lots of material covered - I think extending the course by an extra day would of helped with the pace.
(2017/01/09-1733-PRINCE2 Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
The course was very insightful and the trainer led the course well covering all aspects of what to expect in the exam. I think the course could be extended to be from 3 to 5 days to fully understand each element of PRINCE2 properly as I felt that 3 days to learn everything was quite pressurised and intense (even with the pre reading).

I think the book could possibly be condensed a bit as there is a lot of information that was in there that was not relevant to this foundation exam. Overall, I enjoyed the course and think that it was taught well and in a engaging, enthusiastic way. I am very glad that I have passed the exam and achieved my best score to date on the actual exam day itself!

Holly
(2017/01/09-1733-PRINCE2 Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
Trainer was good, didn't always seem very tolerant of learners if they didn't know the answers/took a bit longer to grasp information. But I passed with 78% so am happy!
(2017/01/09-1733-PRINCE2 Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
Made a dry subject interesting
(2016/11/30-1981-PRINCE2 Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
The Tutor was very nice and made great efforts to make the training entertaining. I think we could have made a bit more time for exam prep (review, structured recaps, mock exams, etc...) and the tutor could have involved us a bit more in coming up with ideas and examples. There were soe discussions but often the tutor let the discussion carry on and he could have facilitated the discussions a bit more towards producing a structured recap of the the key points for each specific areas.
Overall the content was good but could have done with a bit more structure.
(2016/12/05-1919-APMP For PRINCE2 Practitioners) - Posted 3 years ago
My personal view of the course overall was a positive one. There is a huge amount of work to get through in limited time which was a little overwhelming at first thought. The refreshments were great and there was no need to go outside for lunch. We had breaks in the morning and afternoon but I have to be honest the afternoons were long and we were finishing up at around 5.15 so by this time I was exhausted. The trainer was good and very knowledgeable, the only feedback I would suggest giving is to spend a less time on giving personal experiences as examples as for me personally this did not help me remember anything in my test and I did tend to 'zone out' whilst listening to these.
(2016/12/12-867-ITIL Foundation) - Posted 3 years ago
The course was run well and the trainer was very good and engaging in explaining content. The pre-course material could be improved - it referenced a document that wasn't provided but is available online but no indication of that was provided.
(2016/12/05-1919-APMP For PRINCE2 Practitioners) - Posted 3 years ago
The tutor was very knowledgeable, which is always a distinct advantage as it allows them to put more complicated subjects into various contexts to allow better understanding.

Venue was adequate, not amazing, but adequate.

Would recommend.