Best Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance

Tell us how Best Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
"Wow!! Fantastic customer service!! As a call centre Manager this exactly the service I aim to deliver."
"Really good service with great explanation"
"Thank you Jake. Really polite conversation I felt understood regarding the cover I wanted. It was a smooth process by phone not pushing for other products. It was a good experience"
"Clear instruction of what the cover was and what was available. Easy to contact and discuss. Relatively quick to bind cover."
"Very professional and made everything very clear nice to deal with and no pressure buy , regards John"
"Superb service simply the best"
"Excellent service"
"Sam was very helpful with the plan I required. Not to mention patient. Thanks again"
"It's great to have it in place. But can't really say much about it as I've never had to claim"
"Rhys was very professional, polite and easy to speak to, his knowledge on his products was excellent. Very happy with the service and he called back as requested. Many thanks Ryan Wilson"
"Effortless agreement."
"Very helpful and efficient call. Rhys was mindful that I couldn’t spend long on the call and managed to get everything done quickly and efficiently."
"Great, friendly and helpful service! Thank you"
"Very well handled"
"Was dealing with Tom . He was great very professional at his job. Nice and easy to speak to .Not like Santander my last insurance company."
"very helpful , knowledgeable and dealt with my enquiry there and then"
"Lana, was very professional and dealt with my policy very effectively and efficiently. Good to deal with."
"Sound service and to the point"
"I'm really happy with my experience with Best Insurance. Jack was brilliant throughout. He was extremely helpful and diligent when I asked any questions and for a slightly different quote. He was also very accommodating and understanding when I wasn't always available. In terms of price, I'm very happy with the final amount. Its easily affordable and well worth it for what it protects. I would definitely use them again in the future and have recommended my fiance to look into getting a quote to protect himself too."
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 976 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access