Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Fantastic service, Harry was extremely helpful, informative, not to mention saving us a lot of money on our insurance. Top man, top service!
Harry Shen was really helpful and talked me through all the points carefully. Lovely to talk to and easy to understand.
Harry was very helpful and knowledgeable and came across with no pushy sales script.
It was a pleasing interaction overall.
Excellent service from Harry Shen!
Spoke to Harry previously and he gave me lots of information about the policy. Then didn't hassle me after then contacted him later on and arranged the accident and sickness cover over the phone. Lots of information given and quick service will recommend it to friends.
Harry was great no pressure in accepting the insurance and he went through the policy bit by bit to ensure we understood everything.
The advisor Harry was extremely helpful and knowledge, very polite and friendly but, professional as well . Harry was an effective listener and was very kind when I asked him questions relating to a family member of mine I thought would not be able to get insurance. Harry I felt went the extra mile in explains things which really put my mind at peace. It was altogether a very pleasant and comfortable experience and I will most definitely be recommending my friends and family to the company.
It took a bit longer than expected (not Bests fault - my GPs fault) but Best kept me up to date with progress throughout! They covered me with free cover until my full cover was completed. Best agents Emma & Stephanie kept me up to date & were very friendly each time they were in contact
Your agent Harry was a joy to deal with. Professional, helpful and polite. He was very thorough and clear in his explanations. An asset to your team.
Emma Blackmore was fantastic!!! Helped me so much and found the best insurance for me. Emma had a lot of time for me, which showed me that she cared and wanted to get me the best deal. I couldn't thank Emma enough. Top mark. You should be very proud to have Emma work for your team! Very happy customer. I hope to deal with Emma again.
Very professional and listened to my needs. Took his time and never rushed you at anytime
Exceptional service!!!
It was a sweet and simple. It was a pleasure dealing with them.
It didn’t take too long either.
I most definitely recommend them 👍👍👍
So easy to deal with Gareth & Jake were just great, I will recommend them anytime.
Thanks guys.
Informative and friendly
Harry was very friendly in his approach and discussed options well. He was supportive and made me feel comfortable in choosing my requirements. Thank you :)
The team at Best Insurance are very knowledgeable and take the time to go over any questions you have. I have used Best on more than one occasion.
Harry was very helpful & answered all my questions.
Our consultant, Harry, patiently and meticulously guided us through a detailed understanding of the conditions and most suitable options for the case. Precise in delivering his support and respectful towards our timings. Highly professional and prepared.
A week ago I informed Yous. I need to make a claim, had no response.
You are very quick to take the money but not to send me my claim,
Please respond.
Kind regards
P
Harry was lovely to deal with, he answered all my questions thoroughly and was very efficient with sending al the documentation through.
Best Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 1,169 reviews