Best at hire Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Best at hire

How would you rate Best at hire?

"Efficient and polite service. I had a problem getting the machine back due to a problem with my car. They came an collected it with no fuss and were most curtious and polite about it. I would use them again"
(Heathrow) - Posted 1 week ago
John Littlewood
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering process, friendly and helpful staff on site, competitive price and good quality quality equipment. I will use again"
(Bristol) - Posted 1 week ago
Colin Benn
Verified Buyer
"Good price, only issue I had was when it went to pick up tool there were four guys all talking to one another while I stood waiting to be served for nearly 5mins"
(Leeds) - Posted 1 week ago
"Really helpful staff, good value and decent tools"
(Loughborough) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very good service and price and the equipment was like new. Will be using again"
(Canterbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Russell Simpson
Verified Buyer
"First class service. Delivery was on time and the driver kindly showed us a few things about using the tools."
(Carlisle) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I RESERVED THE HEAVY DUTY PETROL CHIPPER. EACH TIME THAT I NEEDED TO TELEPHONE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT SOMETHING, ( I'M NOT USED TO DOING THIS ), IT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS NO TROUBLE AT ALL FOR THE DEPOT STAFF TO ACCOMMODATE MY CONCERNS AND ANSWER MY QUERIES. A SPECIAL EFFORT WAS MADE TO DELIVER TO AND COLLECT FROM ME AT TIMES THAT WERE MOST CONVENIENT AND THE DELIVERY DRIVER TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THE CORRECT AND SAFE USE OF THE MACHINE. THE SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM BEST AT HIRE WAS FIRST CLASS AND I WILL NOT HESITATE IN HIRING ANY FUTURE EQUIPMENT I MIGHT NEED FROM THEM."
(Leicester) - Posted 1 month ago
Ben Lander
Verified Buyer
"Great service large selection"
(Exeter) - Posted 1 month ago
Karen Morgan
Verified Buyer
"good price and we had good service"
Dr John Lilley
"Helpful efficient economical"
"No complaints at all - really excellent service. They arrived and picked up when they said they were going to, gave us good instructions for use, excellent communication and the machine was clean and in perfect working order. Best price I could find too. Thanks"
Graham Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"Little hick up when I pick it up not ready but when I got it did the job will be giong to hire it again very soon friendly staff merry xmas to all the staff mr graham godfrey"
"Great price, great service"
Mohammad Sageer
"Excellent service"
"Delivered on time and performed as expected. Would have benefitted from some guidance on how to use the machine rather than purely instruction on how to start it."
"No problems. Good level of advice and did exactly what we wanted."
Mariya Hristeva
Verified Buyer
"The guys working there were very helpful and friendly."
"Delivery and collection times were exacly when I wanted. Friendly, helpful staff and the supplied equipment was great."
"Good price for the machines, the sanding sheets, and for delivery and collection. Happy to hire from them again. I'd like to see a large-plate orbital sander added for the final finish on a floor, and maybe even an expensive Bona machine for the main sanding."
Roger Hamlin
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service"
Best at hire is rated 4.67 based on 94 reviews