Best at hire Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Best at hire
Telephone

How would you rate Best at hire ?

"Ordering - Efficient Delivery/Collection - Prompt Performance - All round perfect"
(Warrington) - Posted 3 days ago
"Easy and quick hire, once I'd got through the long wait on the telephone. Particularly appreciated the delivery service."
(Edinburgh) - Posted 3 days ago
"Did not deliver the extension I paid for with the generator I hired. Driver disputed this despite my booking confirmation and just shrugged. My sister had to leave my wedding day to buy something locally to have it in time. Delivery and collection was straightforward otherwise."
(Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
"Simple and straight forward online booking, delivered and collected as stated. Polite and friendly delivery, ensured that knew how to use the stump grinder before leaving site. I shall use again"
(Long Eaton) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent service, thank you"
(Ashford) - Posted 1 week ago
"A very helpful member of staff dealt with me and the use of the cleaner. The hire price of the cleaner was very good as well."
(Hull) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service from local centre in Portslade, delivered hire equipment which I had not expected and also collected it at agreed time. It was a small hire item but I would definitely contact them again. Initial call on the Saturday was booked on telephone with another of their contact points, but friendly service and my order was ready to collect when I arrived at local centre."
(Brighton) - Posted 1 month ago
"The collection depot and the telephone order line were both excellent helping me to understand my options and guiding me to the best solution. The equipment was excellent and the cost reasonable. Extending the second hire was easy and well managed"
(Cardiff) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very friendly and helpful"
(Coventry) - Posted 2 months ago
"Reasonable prices. Polite and helpful staff"
(Stevenage) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very smooth operation,from hiring to collection, driver very polite and friendly. Will definitely use again. N.Lawrence."
(Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
"Best hire are amazing great service lovly staf BRILL, hire almost every weekend thanks guys. Regards Wendy Waffelicious"
(Birmingham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very friendly Totally efficient Recommend all day long"
(Melton Mowbray) - Posted 2 months ago
"They were the cheapest on line"
(Northfleet) - Posted 3 months ago
"Super machine at a brilliant offer price for the weekend.mechine worked really well, only a small issue with it leaking sightly. Would definitely hire again !"
(Hull) - Posted 3 months ago
"Apartament był czysty w pełni wyposażony, bardzo blisko centrum w nowym budownictwie. Osiedle posiada kilka barów, sklep oraz siłownię. Polecam wszystkim!"
(Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"The help and service I recieved"
(Colchester) - Posted 3 months ago
"Staff really friendly and accomodating. Delivery and collection arranged with no drama. Equipment up to standard as you would expect. Thanks guys will hire from you again."
(Swansea) - Posted 4 months ago
"The lady at the service desk was very helpful and friendly .The guy who helped me with the tiller I hired was also very helpful."
(Leicester) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very happy with the Hire of your lawn scarifier. Came in good condition and worked a treat. Would happily hire again"
(Sheffield) - Posted 4 months ago