Best at hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best at hire
Read Best at hire Reviews

info@bestathire.co.uk

Quick, easy to hire online and the equipment was good and worked as expected. Would use again
The branch did not have enough sanding paper for the machine which meant me trawling around and eventually buying it from HSS. This meant it was too late to contact their office by the time I tried to use the machine and found it tripped the circuit breakers when fired up. Eventually I tracked the fault to the plug that runs from the floor sander switch to the main machine. The bayonet fitting had been put together the wrong way which was obvious as the cap was not sat properly on the plug. When I dropped the machine off I got a shrug of the shoulder and when I emailed the head office I was ignored. Don't use them
I hired a petrol cultivator for one week and paid a deposit in case of damage to the machine. The hole process was done on-line including payment for delivery and collection of the equipment. The equipment was returned in perfect working order and cleaner than when it was delivered. I would have thought my deposit will returned automatically to me. But that has not happened .
Dear Tony, Thank you for your review. We have looked into this and we have not taken a deposit for the order. I think you are referring to the damage waiver insurance which you took out, which I'm afraid is not refundable.
Convenient pick up. Never having used a scarifier would’ve appreciated a quick tutorial on this machine which would’ve saved a revisit to the workshop.
(Liverpool) - Posted 2 months ago
Simple terms, staff where efficient and helpful, tool hire looked almost new and worked perfectly.
(Edinburgh) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service. Booked a turf cutter online for the bank holiday weekend. Delivery service was brilliant, the driver showed me the controls and how to use. Got texts in good time for both delivery and collection so not confined to the house all day. Good experience all round
(Reading) - Posted 2 months ago
I used this company for the first time. Hired a carpet cleaner which I booked online. The whole process was quick and easy. The machine was all ready and waiting for me to pick up and there was no unnecessary waiting around. The cleaner worked well and there was no fuss when I dropped it back. I will use this company again.
(Colchester) - Posted 2 months ago
I found 'Best At Hire' website via a google search, which then gave me a selection of local firms from which I could hire the relevant items for my garden project. I hired a Turf Cutter and later on a Rotavator. Both pieces equipment were in very good order and came with a full tank of fuel. I was given verbal and written instructions on how to use them. We were able to complete our lawn project within the week specified and now have something that looks great. The staff at the hire center were helpful, polite and knowledgeable and I will certainly be returning later in the year when we start our next project in the back garden. Highly recommended all round.
Great service placed order over the phone and picked it up next morning all very easy
Great service, very helpful staff
Good equipment and collected and delivered as promised.
Brilliant service, the guys at the shop very helpful, best price and no huge deposit like most other places, would definitely use again and highly recommend
Received our turf cutter timely, clean, and with good instructions. The delivery person was helpful also. Only issue is pick up was delayed by 2 days which meant I had it in my kitchen because we we're having our garden done! We couldnt get the branch to come and collect it.
(Birmingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service and excellent staff
(Wolverhampton) - Posted 2 months ago
A very efficient service, operating carefully to protect customers during the pandemic. The staff were helpful and happy to assist. the equipment was in good condition and working well.
These guys were really helpful, they gave me some leeway on the scheduled return as I'd only been able to rent for 1 day and the rental house I was doing has no onsite parking and a kitchen sink the size of a postage stamp! I got it all done, no problems with device and returned as requested and the boys were so kind to this ol' lady. Thank you. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Good equipment in good condition. Thankyou
No fuss collection and drop off, a variety of machines to hire.
Good value and equipment worked fine
totally useless ,waste of money