BES.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend BES.co.uk

Tell us how BES.co.uk made you happy
GOOD SERVICE AND QUICK DELIVERY
Very prompt service and goods well described.
Bes.com products are great, Customer service is fantastic. The biggest let down is the courier , UPS, absolutely useless, they turn up by the end of the day, no sooner than 5.30pm, for a building sites to receive plumbing and heating goods, that’s well too late, and then they drop the order to some random grocery shop for collection, not everybody is mobile , hence the delivery. So for that reason I Cannot rate it any higher.
Hi, I bought a two ringed gas hob which is now acceptable. When I opened it the parts and screws all fell out. There was evidence that the hob had been returned by another purchaser before it was delivered to me. Screws were damaged (by being screwed in to hard previously). I managed to fix it with screws I have so I did not need to return it. I have made these comments so that management can improve BES internal quality procedures on checking itmes before they leave the warehouse, I hope it does.
Extremely great service, clear website to order from and very quick delivery. No point looking elsewhere for your plumbing needs when you can get everything you want and delivered to your door so quickly.
Very good service during corona virus. I was kept up to date on dispatch and delivery time. Good job
Very good service arrived as per page said very good quality valve fitted and working good
Extremely happy with purchase. Pride, delivery and quality of product. Thanks
I bought a cowl for my multifuel burner, turned up on time and great quality.would recommend bes for any plumbing and building equipment..
Ordered some pipe snaps that were a bit fiddly but nevertheless worth the effort. BES quickly despatched the order and given the current climate, CoVid-19... they arrived quicker than I had expected. Full Mark's to BES, and the couriers.
Ordering nice and easy on-line and delivery when expected. Can’t fault.
BES have asked me to write a review before they’ve delivered my order. It’s been over a week since I placed the order so I’ll wait and post something when they eventually send it. I did get a phone call to say the product wasn’t in stock despite what their website originally indicated. Watch this space...
Very good value for money
on you contact us form someone needs to learn to spell. Last Nmae
Sent out and received quickly. Does the job perfectly of extending my washing machine drain hose over a copper pipe. Seems strong so will last.
Good service and product.
First time using this site Very easy to find what you need and a delivery slot options that you are aware of when they deliver, excellent site would definitely be using again
As expected thanks
Superb item, cost and swift delivery! Great service
Excellent fast service with quality products at discounted prices!
BES.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 5,763 reviews