Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

Tell us how Bertie & Jack made you happy

Justine Paul
"Stunning, heart warming image. Meant a lot to recipient."
Kerry
"I had previously purchased a picture and so wanted the same pattern for the additional one. Ellen was so helpful and accommodating with my request. I am so pleased with the final pictures- I would highly recommend."
Sharon Reading
"Lovely product and delivered very quickly. Perfect."
"Very Pleased with the artwork, great quality and good communication, Thankyou"
"Excellant product. Unusual, not run of the mill"
"Absolutely love our stag with the world map background. We went for the x-large size and I’m so glad we did! It’s absolutely stunning. Lovely people who could not have been more helpful, and beautiful products! Will definitely be recommending and purchasing again!"
"I love the picture I received, and even more because I could have my own chosen words"
"My wife absolutely loves Bertie & Jack and this is the second piece we have added to our collection (she is now after a third!) Always well made and love that they are bespoke and handmade."
"Love it! Perfect gift."
"I have purchased 2 pictures from you for Christmas presants and they are gorgeous. I love them. I have had two given to me as a gift in the past and they look lovely in my lounge. I love the fact that you can add a little personal message. Thank you. X"
"Every product is wonderful and quick delivery."
"Lovely pictures, great for gifts."
"Love their products. Good for home and make great presents, especially at this time of year. Service is fantastic and speedy also."
"I recently bought 'Sea the Love' picture as a wedding gift, Bertie and Jack were amazing prioritising my order as I ordered a little bit too late. The quality was fantastic, really amazing service."
"We love pur personalised happy family picture!"
"I love Bertie & Jack's pictures and have purchased a few products over the years. I am so pleased with my new personalised "three is the magic number" picture to add to my collection!"
"Delighted to receive my Bertie & Jack order. Beautiful picture with a very personal touch... a brilliant idea. Excellent customer service. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.... Thank you Bertie & Jack."
"Absolutely stunning! Got one for myself many years ago and have since purchased so many as wedding gifts. Always get the world map background and have it showing where the engagement or honeymoon has taken place! Always a hit and such great quality."
"Great product and great service."
"Great pictures. Lovely personal messages."
"So pleased with the item purchased. I saw the Betie & Jack at a stall in Bath and fell in love with them. Recently ordered a product for my sister's birthday. It arrived well packed, before the expected date and was as perfect as the ones I saw on the stall. Love my purchase and I am sure my sister will like it too."
"A lovely personalised gift and recipient was over the moon with it. Great service and fast delivery. Thank you."
"Love, love, love Bertie & Jack! Am a repeat customer for myself plus as well as buying as presents for family & friends. Perfect gifts in a range of designs & prints for kids & adults - my 11 year old daughter loves her elephant with the Marvel background!"
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 698 reviews