Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

How would you rate Bertie & Jack ?

Kerry
"I had previously purchased a picture and so wanted the same pattern for the additional one. Ellen was so helpful and accommodating with my request. I am so pleased with the final pictures- I would highly recommend."
Sharon Reading
Sharon Reading
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product and delivered very quickly. Perfect."
Lisa Dowling
Lisa Dowling
Verified Buyer
"It finished off my new babies bedroom"
Sue Godwin
Verified Buyer
"A brilliant picture, thank you. Well packaged."
Our pleasure Sue - thanks for the review.
Ellie Hill
Verified Buyer
"We really liked our Happy Family picture when it came but it wasn’t quite as expected. The pattern was not what we thought we had picked. It looked much different to what was shown on the online picture. We believe this is because it is quite a reflective pattern and therefore the image would never be able to show the true nature of pattern."
Hi Ellie,

We're sorry that the background print didn't live up to expectations. I will feedback your comments to the team.

Best wishes, Ellen
Johanna Allen
Verified Buyer
"Lovely, original artwork. Quick and efficient service. Really nice packaging which can be used as the gift box. I liked the ability to add your personal message. Thanks."
Our pleasure Johanna. Thanks so much for the lovely review - we really do appreciate it.
Amy Thompson
Verified Buyer
"The print was bought as a father’s day gift and is absolutely gorgeous. Thankyou so much :-)"
Our pleasure Amy - we're pleased you like it. Bertie & Jack :)
"I love my two customised, framed pictures - they are perfect christening presents for my niece and nephew. Exceptional quality, and in very nice boxes which help make up a lovely gift... and they came super quickly. Thank you!"
It's our pleasure. We're so pleased you liked them and we hope your niece and nephew and parents of enjoy them too.
"Great product and service!. Could buy the all of the products from Bertie & Jack!."
Thanks for the review! We're so pleased you like your artwork.
"Lovely colourful prints."
Thanks for the review - we really appreciate your kind words.
"Amazing present for my sister's 30th - she loved it - and incredible customer service from Ellen and her team. Would definitely recommend to others and use again myself."
We're so pleased that your sister loved her artwork and thanks so much for the review. It means a lot :)
Edward Seaton-Burn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, product and communication!"
Thanks Edward - we really appreciate the review.
Tracy Creasy
Verified Buyer
"I bought happy place print and frame and couldn't be more pleased. It arrived in super quick time and was packaged very well. I have just ordered the same print for my daughter as she loved it so much. Will definitely be buying from Bertie and Jack again."
Thanks Tracy - we're so pleased you like your artworks :)
Estelle Benkhedda
"very good job!!"
Thanks Estelle!

We're so pleased you liked it.

Bertie & Jack x
"Great products and excellent service. Will be back again for sure. Thanks."
Pleased to hear it Lynn. Thanks for the review.
"Great service and quality"
Thanks for the review - we're pleased you liked it.
Karen Stuart
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my product and I have messaged you to find out why."
Hi Karen,

I've just replied via email and Facebook and we'll get a replacement into the post ASAP. Your artwork was dispatched, but it looks like it has been lost en-route.

And apologies for the delay in getting back to you - we tend to step away from our desks over the weekend.

Best wishes, Ellen
"great product, arrived quickly"
Pleased to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Bertie & Jack
"My wife loved her Bertie & Jack picture for her first ever Mother’s Day. Great service and speedy delivery meant mummy received a perfect gift from her baby Oscar"
How lovely! The first Mother's Day is so special and we're pleased to hear the occasion was marked with a Bertie & Jack. Thanks for the review.
"Amazing choice of artwork and backgrounds to choose from. Great service, extremely efficient. Thank you x"
Our pleasure - thanks for the review.
Adam Billingham
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product"
Pleased you like it Adam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
"Lovely picture- fast delivery"
Thanks for the review - pleased you like it.
Matthew Creasey
Verified Buyer
"My wife was very happy with the mother's day purchase. And it looks great in the frame that came with it. So much choice of design and patterns to choose. Would highly recommend. This is now our third piece. The first two being brought in Bath. Delivered in a great time."
Thanks for the review Matthew.

We're glad your wife appreciated her Bertie & Jack Mother's Day gift.

Bertie & Jack.