Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

How would you rate Bertie & Jack ?

Justine Paul
"Stunning, heart warming image. Meant a lot to recipient."
Kerry
"I had previously purchased a picture and so wanted the same pattern for the additional one. Ellen was so helpful and accommodating with my request. I am so pleased with the final pictures- I would highly recommend."
Sharon Reading
"Lovely product and delivered very quickly. Perfect."
"I purchased a Bertie & Jack picture for my daughter & her husband for a wedding present . The delivery was very prompt & they were absolutely thrilled with it."
"Wonderful gifts with wonderful customer service! I will always think of Bertie & Jack for a lovely personal gift, I love the work they produce and so do my friends and family. Thank You! Jess x"
"Lovely gift for my boyfriend, looks great on the wall next to our other picture. Can't wait to get another!"
"Great product as always! Great for the home and for gifts! Speedy delivery too!"
We're so pleased you think so Sophia.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate the support.
"Spotted this picture originally in John Lewis loved it . Unfortunately when we went to purchase it, it was out of stock so was thrilled to get it directly. Great service speedy delivery and it looks superb at home. Many thanks"
Our pleasure Terry - thanks for the review.
"Love these pictures and they make a lovely present for somebody. First saw these on a trip to Bath and purchased a couple and have since purchased a couple more from the website, which is very easy to do. Will definitely use again"
It's lovely to hear from such a loyal Bertie & Jack customer.

Thanks for the review - it really does mean a lot :)
"Superb service. A beautiful, individual piece of art. Really fast delivery when I needed a last minute gift."
We're so pleased we could get the artwork to you in time. Thanks for the review - it means a lot to the whole Bertie & Jack team.
"My friend absolutely loved the Bertie and Jack picture for her birthday. Her 2 favourite things, dogs and Marvel put together."
We're so pleased. Thanks for the review - we really do appreciate it!
"Bertie and Jack were amazingly helpful when there were problems with the delivery. And the actual product is so lovely as well. I will definitely definitely be coming back again"
Thanks for the review - we really appreciate it :)
"lovely happy pic"
Glad to hear your artwork is bringing a smile to your face - that's what it's all about! Thanks for the review :)
"Stunning, heart warming image. Meant a lot to recipient."
We're so pleased to hear that Justine! Thanks for the review - it really does mean a lot.
"Looks great and made a fantastic little gift"
Thanks for the lovely feedback - we really appreciate it.
"Easy to buy through web site and amazingly quick delivery"
We're pleased to hear it. Thanks for the review - we really appreciate it.
"A brilliant picture, thank you. Well packaged."
Our pleasure Sue - thanks for the review.
"We really liked our Happy Family picture when it came but it wasn’t quite as expected. The pattern was not what we thought we had picked. It looked much different to what was shown on the online picture. We believe this is because it is quite a reflective pattern and therefore the image would never be able to show the true nature of pattern."
Hi Ellie,

We're sorry that the background print didn't live up to expectations. I will feedback your comments to the team.

Best wishes, Ellen
"Lovely, original artwork. Quick and efficient service. Really nice packaging which can be used as the gift box. I liked the ability to add your personal message. Thanks."
Our pleasure Johanna. Thanks so much for the lovely review - we really do appreciate it.
"The print was bought as a father’s day gift and is absolutely gorgeous. Thankyou so much :-)"
Our pleasure Amy - we're pleased you like it. Bertie & Jack :)
"I love my two customised, framed pictures - they are perfect christening presents for my niece and nephew. Exceptional quality, and in very nice boxes which help make up a lovely gift... and they came super quickly. Thank you!"
It's our pleasure. We're so pleased you liked them and we hope your niece and nephew and parents of enjoy them too.
"Great product and service!. Could buy the all of the products from Bertie & Jack!."
Thanks for the review! We're so pleased you like your artwork.
"Lovely colourful prints."
Thanks for the review - we really appreciate your kind words.
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 669 reviews