Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

Click Here

Tell us how Bertie & Jack made you happy

Justine Paul
"Stunning, heart warming image. Meant a lot to recipient."
Kerry
"I had previously purchased a picture and so wanted the same pattern for the additional one. Ellen was so helpful and accommodating with my request. I am so pleased with the final pictures- I would highly recommend."
Sharon Reading
"Lovely product and delivered very quickly. Perfect."
"After recieving the most beautiful print for my son, I too decided to buy one for my best friend's little girl as a Christening present for becoming her Godmother. As requested, it arrived within only two days from ordering, so a big thank you to the Bertie & Jack team for rushing the order through. I couldn't be happier with the design, and can't wait for Sunday's celebrations. Thanks again B&J, I'll definite;y be ordering again in the future. Rachel x"
Thanks so much for your lovely words about Bertie & Jack - it means a lot to us. Hope we're there for many more happy moments to come x
"Ordering from Bertie & Jack was such a delight! They contacted me really quickly after submitting my order to clarify an issue then worked around it and were really helpful. I LOVE the finished product and was super impressed with the whole experience. Thank you - will make a lovely wedding present and I can wait to give it! Louisa x"
Thanks Louisa! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Being excited about giving a pressie is where it's at. Emma & Becky xx
"I’ve made several purchases over the years and never been disappointed - my recent purchase is no exception. Good quality, unique and made with love by a female-led, independent business in my hometown. What’s not to love!"
Lush review! Thanks Kate! #girlpower
"I first saw Bertie & Jack art at a friend’s wedding venue and now it’s my ‘go to’ present for friends& family special occasions. Quick & easy website, lots to choose from and delivered promptly. Quality of finish is high too- I’d recommend to anyone!"
Thanks Nicola. What a fab review - I think we'll share this one far and wide as your review is a wonderful summary of what we offer at Bertie & Jack. Thanks so much for your loyalty. Emma & Becky xx
"We are very pleased, thank you!"
Thanks for shopping with us and leaving a review - we really appreciate it. x
"I bought a framed print for a birthday present, I haven't seen it yet but the recipient was very please!"
Glad the lucky recipient was happy! Thanks so much for shopping with us!

Emma & Becky x
"Love my picture. Looks beautiful. Love all your pictures. Great service too!!"
So pleased you're happy. We love what we do!

Thanks so much for shopping with us!

Emma & Becky x
"Great service, thank you"
Our pleasure! Thanks so much for shopping with us!

Emma & Becky x
"Great product and great fats delivery ..thank you x"
Thanks so much for shopping with us!

Emma & Becky x
"Great service, very pleased with the lovely items."
Thanks for your loyalty Anita. Emma & Becky x
"I ordered my picture on a Monday and received it by Friday of the same week which was brilliant. I love my picture, it reminds me of the big adventures me and my late mum had exploring the world when going to visit my son in New Zealand every year. We made some amazing memories which I will treasure forever, this picture will always make me smile and think of her. Thank you Bertie & Jack"
What a lovely message - thanks Tracey. Making memories is what it's all about. Emma & Becky x
"I am very pleased with the picture . Very efficient service"
Thanks so much for your feedback. Much appreciated. Emma & Becky x
"Awesome!!!"
:) xx
"Absolutely love the art, and the customer service is fab! Thank you so much :)"
Woop! Thanks so much for the review. Emma & Becky x
"I couldn’t recommend Bertie & Jack enough! The order was made perfectly as a wedding present, delivered quickly and great communication! I will definitely be shopping with them again!! Thank you!"
Job's a good un! Thanks Jessica xx
"Have ordered several pieces from Bertie and Jack and have been delighted every time. Arrives within a few days, as detailed, with personalisation correct. Lovely item, to be used for a wedding gift."
Thanks so much for your review - we really appreciate it. Emma & Becky xx
"The 4th time we have purchased from Bertie & Jack, never a disappointment. Love all the pictures we have dotted around the house. Thank you for creating pictures that help us capture special moments for our family x"
"Lovely design.This is our 3rd purchase! One for when we got married and one for each child!"
Part of the family - love it! Emma & Becky xx
"From ordering to delivery and quality of picture fabulous. Bought many pictures as gifts and always a huge success."
"Excellent service. Prompt and reliable delivery. Ordered as a wedding gift for someone and the print was framed and beautiful packaged. Will be using again."
Yay! Thanks Samantha. Emma & Becky xx