Bertie & Jack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack
Read Bertie & Jack Reviews

About Bertie & Jack:

The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

Tell us how Bertie & Jack made you happy
I love these prints so much, we recently received one as a wedding gift and also gave one to friends as we loved it so much. The customer service was fantastic!
I am very happy with our purchases from Bertie & Jack! We had one print already and wanted another one in a matching pattern but it wasn't on their website. I contacted them and they were able to make us one in the print we wanted. We also bought a replacement frame for our original print because I dropped it decorating (oops). Delighted with the level of service and the products themselves.
I am very pleased with our picture. Lovely quality and service was excellent as the pattern I liked didnt appear available. I asked and luckily they were able to find enough so thank you 10/10.We've ordered one as a wedding present as we love the personal message you can add.
We love our series of Bertie & Jack artworks, each representing a milestone in our family. 2 were gifts and 1 was a gift to ourselves; they make great presents! Fantastic customer service and fantastic product, thank you!
Bertie & Jack 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Fabulous service in these covid times.
Absolutely delighted with the picture I purchased for my wife. The service was first class . I could not be happier Thank you
Love my picture and great service
Gorgeous products. Easy to negotiate website. Prompt service.
I bought Happy days as a present for a very good friend for her 60th birthday. I was delighted with the artwork and my friend loved it. I would have no hesitation in purchasing another of your excellent products.
Perfect item. I used the image of a family of 4 bears to let my husband know I was pregnant for the second time. It’s such a perfect memento for that occasion. Delivery was really quick and communication excellent.
Another fabulous picture from Bertie and Jack. I had a special request to make and the finished product was perfect. Great advice given. Speedy delivery too. Thanks so much x
Bought as a gift, arrived very quickly and receipient very happy with it
I bought my friend a Bertie & Jack frame after she had her third child and a very tough year. It’s gorgeous and she loves it! Outstanding quality and a worthwhile investment. Thank-you!
Gave this gift to my sister and husband for Christmas they absolutely loved. They wanted to know all about the company and what else you did. 5 Stars all round.
Lovely, lovely gift! It arrived super quick and was very safely packaged for its journey through the mail!
Great customer service. Very flexible and was able to order exactly what I wanted by emailing direct. Also, the order arrived very quickly. Thank you
Much appreciated gift for the birth of a second child. Becky was very helpful with my queries and the item was sent quickly.
Absolutely beautiful picture!!!!!
Beautiful prints delivered very compact and safe.
my sister bought us " together for donkeys years" for our diamond anniversary which we loved...our purchase.was a personalised picture of"Happy Days" so thrilled with it...superb service.would deffo use your sevice again without hesitation.highly recommended.Thank You.
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 889 reviews