Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

How would you rate Bertie & Jack?

Kerry
"I had previously purchased a picture and so wanted the same pattern for the additional one. Ellen was so helpful and accommodating with my request. I am so pleased with the final pictures- I would highly recommend."
Sharon Reading
Sharon Reading
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product and delivered very quickly. Perfect."
Lisa Dowling
Lisa Dowling
Verified Buyer
"It finished off my new babies bedroom"
"Great products and excellent service. Will be back again for sure. Thanks."
Pleased to hear it Lynn. Thanks for the review.
"Great service and quality"
Thanks for the review - we're pleased you liked it.
Karen Stuart
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my product and I have messaged you to find out why."
Hi Karen,

I've just replied via email and Facebook and we'll get a replacement into the post ASAP. Your artwork was dispatched, but it looks like it has been lost en-route.

And apologies for the delay in getting back to you - we tend to step away from our desks over the weekend.

Best wishes, Ellen
"great product, arrived quickly"
Pleased to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Bertie & Jack
"My wife loved her Bertie & Jack picture for her first ever Mother’s Day. Great service and speedy delivery meant mummy received a perfect gift from her baby Oscar"
How lovely! The first Mother's Day is so special and we're pleased to hear the occasion was marked with a Bertie & Jack. Thanks for the review.
"Amazing choice of artwork and backgrounds to choose from. Great service, extremely efficient. Thank you x"
Our pleasure - thanks for the review.
Adam Billingham
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product"
Pleased you like it Adam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
"Lovely picture- fast delivery"
Thanks for the review - pleased you like it.
Matthew Creasey
Verified Buyer
"My wife was very happy with the mother's day purchase. And it looks great in the frame that came with it. So much choice of design and patterns to choose. Would highly recommend. This is now our third piece. The first two being brought in Bath. Delivered in a great time."
Thanks for the review Matthew.

We're glad your wife appreciated her Bertie & Jack Mother's Day gift.

Bertie & Jack.
"Beautifully made and presented personalised penguin picture for my daughter's wedding. Really helpful and friendly company to deal with. Delighted with my purchase."
Thanks for the review - we really appreciate it. Lovely to hear that a Bertie & Jack artwork was marking such a special occasion!
"Fabulous "product" fantastic service"
Pleased to hear it. Thanks for the review.
"Really pleased with my products. Loved it"
That's great news! Thanks for the review, we really do appreciate it.
"I got the "Love Birds" framed print from Bertie & Jack, which I think makes a really lovely engagement gift for friends. I contacted them immediately after I placed the order and asked for it to be processed as soon as possible, as I was attending the engagement party just a week later! This was no problem at all and I got a notification saying my order was dispatched later that same day! And it was delivered just 2-3 days later! I can't fault the service and the product itself is perfect too."
We're so pleased that we were able to deliver the artwork so quickly and hope that the happy couple enjoyed their engagement gift too.
"Ordered our picture very late and Bertie & Jack were able to deliver it very quickly so we received it on time for a birthday present. When it arrived the frame was broken, but they were very quick and helpful to rectify the problem for us! Overall very good service :)"
Thanks for the lovely review. We hate it when our artworks arrive less than perfect and so are pleased to hear that the replacement frame arrived nice and quick.
Laura Phillips
Verified Buyer
"What’s not to love? Excellent art for our house and excellent customer service."
Thanks for the review Laura - we really appreciate such lovely feedback.
"Lovely picture for valentines day present"
We're glad to hear it was well-received. Thanks for the review.
"Liked the fact you can do a little note in the corner to make it personalised."
Thanks for the review. Nice to hear you like the personalised touch.
Lucy Stretton
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely excellent and top quality product. I opted for a personal message for my daughters wedding gift. Very efficient service, prompt delivery and regular communication on timescales. Will definitely recommend you and will definitely purchase more products. Thank you Bertie & Jack!"
Our pleasure Lucy - thanks for the lovely review.
"My partner loves pigs and we love travelling so 'I love you sow' with the world map was a perfect Valentine's present. Thank you Bertie & Jack."
Our pleasure - we hope they liked it! :)
"I don't usually review things I've bought but this picture was SO special, I had to! Huge thanks. It brought a tear to my eye (in a good way)."
We're so pleased you like it! Thanks for the review - it really does mean a lot.
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 645 reviews