Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

How would you rate Bertie & Jack?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kerry
"I had previously purchased a picture and so wanted the same pattern for the additional one. Ellen was so helpful and accommodating with my request. I am so pleased with the final pictures- I would highly recommend."
Sharon Reading
Sharon Reading
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product and delivered very quickly. Perfect."
Lisa Dowling
Lisa Dowling
Verified Buyer
"It finished off my new babies bedroom"
Laura Phillips
Verified Buyer
"What’s not to love? Excellent art for our house and excellent customer service."
Thanks for the review Laura - we really appreciate such lovely feedback.
"Lovely picture for valentines day present"
We're glad to hear it was well-received. Thanks for the review.
"Liked the fact you can do a little note in the corner to make it personalised."
Thanks for the review. Nice to hear you like the personalised touch.
Lucy Stretton
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely excellent and top quality product. I opted for a personal message for my daughters wedding gift. Very efficient service, prompt delivery and regular communication on timescales. Will definitely recommend you and will definitely purchase more products. Thank you Bertie & Jack!"
Our pleasure Lucy - thanks for the lovely review.
"My partner loves pigs and we love travelling so 'I love you sow' with the world map was a perfect Valentine's present. Thank you Bertie & Jack."
Our pleasure - we hope they liked it! :)
"I don't usually review things I've bought but this picture was SO special, I had to! Huge thanks. It brought a tear to my eye (in a good way)."
We're so pleased you like it! Thanks for the review - it really does mean a lot.
Eleanor Perry
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful artwork and great customer service"
Thanks for the review Eleanor. We're so pleased shopping with Bertie & Jack was a positive experience.
Farrel Hirst
Verified Buyer
"I ordered one of the newer prints to go with my collection for my husbands anniversary gift. We both love Bertie & Jack and I hope he loves the design as much as I do. Thank you for speedy delivery and gorgeous packaging!"
Thanks for the review and we hope your husband likes the artwork too! Happy anniversary.
"I have made several purchases from Bertie & Jack and am delighted with each of them. My most recent picture is as lovely as all the others and the service I received excellent."
We're pleased to hear it. Thanks for the review and your continuing loyalty :)
"I bought a picture for my new baby's room"
Thanks for the review - we really appreciate it.
"Thank you so much, it’s really lovely! X"
Our pleasure! We're pleased you like it and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.
"Excellent personal help and service. Lovely prints. As shown and described. Would buy a lot more but wait for reduced price. Such good value for unique gifts !"
Thanks so much for the review - we're really pleased that you are enjoying your prints.
Andree Day
Verified Buyer
"As always fast efficient service and brilliant pictures"
Thanks Andree - we're pleased you like them!
"I have a similar picture at home, but bought a bigger version as a present for a friend. The design I wanted was very specific, but the team accommodated this for me and it was at my door within 2 days. Would definitely buy from Bertie and Jack again."
We're so pleased we could help. Thanks for the review - we really appreciate it.
"Absolutely love the Mr Dino print"
That's great news! Thanks for the review - we really appreciate it :)
"A perfect gift to mark the arrival of a new baby. The parents loved the art work and it's proudly displayed in the nursery. Super product and super service. Thank you"
Our pleasure. We're so pleased they liked it!
"I loved the picture and was really happy that it arrived promptly as I needed it in a hurry. Thank you!"
Thanks for the review - we're so pleased we were able to deliver in time.
Ben Shearn
Verified Buyer
"Always quality designs and colours. We have quite a few Bertie & Jack pictures and they always cheer up any wall. Would recommend anyone to check their stall/website out!!👍"
Thanks Ben! We love our Bertie & Jack customers...you're the best.
Karen Rand
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication when enquiring about a frame. Thank you"
Our pleasure Karen. Thanks for the review.
Carole Springthorpe
Verified Buyer
"I was recommended by my daughter. Just as expected. Dissappointed at packing very large box for size with very little bubble wrap to protect it. Also as this is for a wedding present nx t month it didnt come with a gift box. I believe when my daughter has purchased from you a gift box was supplied."
Hi Carole,

We're so pleased that the artwork was as expected, but are sorry that you were disappointed with the packaging.

Gift boxes come with our mini, small and medium artworks only. I've attached a link to the FAQs on our website where there are details of this:

Thanks so much for the feedback - we really do appreciate it.
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 631 reviews