Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

Tell us how Bertie & Jack made you happy

"EASY TO USE WEBSITE AND DELIVERED EXACTLY AS PROMISED. LOVE THE LITTLE ADDITION OFTHE MATCHING PERSONALISED GIFT TAG."
"This was my third picture I have purchase from Bertie and Jack. They are such good quality and the customer service is brilliant."
"It arrived so quickly and beautiful - very impressed. Thanks to staff for being so helpful."
"We are in love with our new art work it’s beautiful as always! Thank you so much"
"Amazing customer service, so helpful and it arrived within 24 hours! Lovely print and my husband was so pleased with it and the personalised words too. Thank you so much, will definitely buy from you again."
"Great service, fast delivery and fantastic product. 5 stars"
"Having gone to Bath University I was very familiar with Bertie & Jack and the products that they offer. However I now live in Australia and wanted to order a picture as a gift for my partner. I emailed Bertie & Jack and they were absolutely outstanding with getting back to me in good time and arranging my delivery to overseas. The framed picture arrived within a week of ordering and looks absolutely stunning! I am delighted with the product and the customer service. My partner loved his gift too. 10/10 - will be ordering more in future for myself, friends and family. Such a special sentimental gift idea!"
"Bertie & Jack are amazing!! Their pictures are always beautifully wrapped, and perfect inside. I couldn’t recommend them enough!! Super quick delivery and so many options to choose from. I recommend them to everyone!!"
"My order arrived really quickly and was beautiful! Thank you very much"
"Lovely artwork, very quick delivery, amazing job"
"Excellent colours. Good delivery times and lovely wrappings."
"Absolutely brilliant service from the team at Bertie & Jack. My daughter loves her present and it looks wonderful in her bedroom. Until next time...thankyou"
"Customer service second to none, and the picture I purchased was not only beautiful, but very professionally done. Many thanks."
"The product is a 5, I don’t think much of the packaging, not enough card protection and not a do not bend label on it. I’m sure my friend will love it. Many Thanks"
"I placed my order on Sunday evening with a cheeky request asking if I could possibly expect to receive it by Saturday. On Monday morning I received an email saying that it would be dispatched that day and would be with me the following day = Tuesday ! True to their word my order arrived Tuesday lunchtime in perfect condition and exactly what I wanted !! Many thanks for such wonderful service ! A joy to shop with and so refreshing to deal with - thank you again."
"Love our picture! So sweet and exactly as we hoped"
"Fabulous prints. Great condition when arrived too."
"Lovely cushion to compliment my two Bertie and Jack pictures.. quick delivery with no hassles at all."
"Amazing service - order placed, print made, posted and delivered within 2 days in time for my Mum's birthday. We saw Bertie and Jack at the Bath Christmas markets and i'm so pleased to now own a print which is beautiful. Exceptional service, would recommend to anyone"
"Lovely product, so unique."
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 746 reviews