Bertie & Jack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack

About Bertie & Jack: The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

How would you rate Bertie & Jack ?

Justine Paul
"Stunning, heart warming image. Meant a lot to recipient."
Kerry
"I had previously purchased a picture and so wanted the same pattern for the additional one. Ellen was so helpful and accommodating with my request. I am so pleased with the final pictures- I would highly recommend."
Sharon Reading
"Lovely product and delivered very quickly. Perfect."
"So pleased with the item purchased. I saw the Betie & Jack at a stall in Bath and fell in love with them. Recently ordered a product for my sister's birthday. It arrived well packed, before the expected date and was as perfect as the ones I saw on the stall. Love my purchase and I am sure my sister will like it too."
"A lovely personalised gift and recipient was over the moon with it. Great service and fast delivery. Thank you."
"Love, love, love Bertie & Jack! Am a repeat customer for myself plus as well as buying as presents for family & friends. Perfect gifts in a range of designs & prints for kids & adults - my 11 year old daughter loves her elephant with the Marvel background!"
"Service couldn't have been better. Love our pictures."
"I have just purchased a Bertie & Jacks print for my husbands 40th. He saw some of their prints in a gallery on holiday and immediately loved the funky designs however they didn't one with enough family members. With his 40th approaching I knew this was an ideal gift but I only had a few days to turn it round. I ordered online and then contacted them via customer services to see if an express delivery could be purchased. Becky contacted me almost immediately and said she could turn my order round quickly and get it to me on time and at no extra cost. It arrived on the big day with even a few hours spare to wrap it. The prompt response was fantastic from Becky and it put my mind at rest that it would arrive in time. My husband absolutely loves so thank you Becky for helping me organise it, great customer service."
"Ordered a lovely picture online for a friends birthday, easy to use website and efficient delivery. Thank you Bertie & Jack."
"Bought a picture for a wedding present, left it a bit later as ordered it on the Tuesday, wedding was on following Saturday and the parcel arrived on the Thursday so was really pleased with quick turnaround without even asking. Love the picture too and the happy couple did too."
"Lovely; looks great in the new place. Super fast delivery and great service. Highly recommended."
"Print ordered and delivered when they said they would. The print itself is great, but I wish I had just bought the print. The frame is a bit cheap looking, I will be searching for a new frame myself."
"We’re very accommodating when I asked if it could be done sooner. Lovely present Thank you so much"
"Brilliant service, picture arrived much quicker than expected and was exactly what I'd ordered, wel wrapped and in a lovely box perfect for giving as a present."
"The picture that I ordered was amazing and it arrived in very quick time"
"I purchased a Bertie & Jack picture for my daughter & her husband for a wedding present . The delivery was very prompt & they were absolutely thrilled with it."
"Wonderful gifts with wonderful customer service! I will always think of Bertie & Jack for a lovely personal gift, I love the work they produce and so do my friends and family. Thank You! Jess x"
"Lovely gift for my boyfriend, looks great on the wall next to our other picture. Can't wait to get another!"
"Great product as always! Great for the home and for gifts! Speedy delivery too!"
We're so pleased you think so Sophia.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate the support.
"Spotted this picture originally in John Lewis loved it . Unfortunately when we went to purchase it, it was out of stock so was thrilled to get it directly. Great service speedy delivery and it looks superb at home. Many thanks"
Our pleasure Terry - thanks for the review.
"Love these pictures and they make a lovely present for somebody. First saw these on a trip to Bath and purchased a couple and have since purchased a couple more from the website, which is very easy to do. Will definitely use again"
It's lovely to hear from such a loyal Bertie & Jack customer.

Thanks for the review - it really does mean a lot :)
"Superb service. A beautiful, individual piece of art. Really fast delivery when I needed a last minute gift."
We're so pleased we could get the artwork to you in time. Thanks for the review - it means a lot to the whole Bertie & Jack team.
"My friend absolutely loved the Bertie and Jack picture for her birthday. Her 2 favourite things, dogs and Marvel put together."
We're so pleased. Thanks for the review - we really do appreciate it!
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 681 reviews