Bertie & Jack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bertie & Jack
Read Bertie & Jack Reviews

About Bertie & Jack:

The Original Cut-Out Design Company.

hello@bertieandjack.co.uk

6-8 Cotterell Court
Monmouth Place

Tell us how Bertie & Jack made you happy
Fabulous product and I love the ability to personalise the message on these as it makes the present extra special. Speedy delivery and great communication.
Fantastic product and really good customer service too. These make perfect presents for any age; and their website is brilliant - there is so much choice of backgrounds, but you can see exactly how your particular choice will look. The map background is fantastic for 18th/21st birthday presents for adventurous young adults!
Thanks so much for you lovely review - we really really appreciate it. Emma & Becky x
My husband has one of 4 elephants with Thames map where we used to live, "The Birch Family", from our daughter for his 75th birthday which we love.......so we got one for hubbies' sister who's 80 and lives in Mozambique - one elephant with map of Moz. Just fab u lus and such a speedy delivery too! AND such a bargain too! We'll be back and spreading your word!! Many thanks X
Thanks for your fab review - so happy to have been able to help. Emma & Becky x
Exactly what I ordered. Looks well made and presentation good. Not a fault but I might have liked a slightly larger size.
such a simple but effective gift for any dog - very different - I will certainly purchase again
Have shopped multiple times with Bertie & Jack. Always a great experience and I would highly recommend. Great service and an extensive range of options.
Picture is exactly what we were after. Frame was damaged during posting but a replacement was sent quickly and without quibble.
Excellent service and great product
Excellent. Great quality and super fast delivery too. Perfect personalised gift with a difference
Excellent product and service .
Delighted with product!
The most beautiful product and fantastic customer service! Will definitely be purchasing again in the future!
Thanks so much for your review. Hope you're having a lovely Christmas.
Amazing artwork as ever but let down by a cheap frame. Not sure when the switch was made from the glass nice quality frames to the plastic ones but the new type frame next to my old style one doesn’t look as nice In my opinion
So sorry to hear you aren't 100% happy - we strive to be the best we can. Would you like us to send you a replacement glass frame? We have been using acrylic for our website orders, as we were experiencing breakages with the glass.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Emma & Becky
Beautiful, high quality art work with a great customer service.
Absolutely amazing! The most gorgeous gift for my beautiful sister and her family and so personal as I could even pick places (map print) that have a meaning to them. Thank you so much, great service- quick delivery and complete satisfaction 👍
Fantastic service... arrived the next day. Beautiful picture, very happy
I was initially disappointed because my original order was lost by the courier. However, the team at Bertie & Jack were extremely helpful and offered to send me a new print right away. I'm so happy with how it looks and I can't wait to give it as a gift to my friend, I know she'll love it!
This is terrible news. Don't worry, we'll get this sorted for you asap. We only knew your order hadn't arrived this evening, when you posted this review.

Leave it with us and rest assured your order will be with you soon.

It has been shipped - so sounds as it's gone astray with the courier.

So sorry about this.
Thanks so much for your review Samantha - so pleased it was all sorted quickly for you.

Emma & Becky x
Lovely framed family penguin artwork .. easy to choose and order .. great communication .. quick delivery and well packed! Perfect!
Beautiful item & delivered very quickly. I will be buying another picture to go with it :)
Excellent service, helpful and efficient feedback when I contacted them for clarity about my order. The product is gorgeous too!
Bertie & Jack is rated 4.94 based on 806 reviews