Berry's Jewellers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Berry's Jewellers

How would you rate Berry's Jewellers?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adrian Tonnyson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Berry's Jewellers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Adrian Tonnyson
"Great responsive service to a slight defect in an item, no problem resolving it even though I'm outside the UK. Other item was perfect."
"The delivered the product within 24 hours and wrapped it nicely!"
Jannet Tebb
"I purchased the Steel and black rubber square shaped cufflinks from Berry's Jewellers. The cufflinks were very high quality as you would expect from Omega. They arrived very fast and were in a lovely wrapped gift box ready to give as a present. I would highly recommend these cufflinks and Berry's Jewellers for their first class service."
"Superb, professional customer service. Excellent, technical knowledge. Friendly and courteous; nothing was too much trouble. I would thoroughly recommend the Company."
Paula Osullivan
"Fantastic customer service quick delivery and lovlet gift wrap many thanks"
Monica Goitiandia
"The online purchase process is very easy; in addition, they dispatch items within 24 hours"
Berry's Jewellers is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews