Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
Item was wrapped up really nicely and fast delivery. thank you!
I dont received the gilet yet , before 8 days
Very helpful staff and prompt delivery, highly recommend
Lovely shoes and friendly service
Very easy website to navigate. Beautiful products with great Sale. Packaged and delivered well. Would recommend.
Good quick service. Item was delivered within a couple of days of ordering and exactly as described.
I highly recommend Bernard Boutique - not only is the selection of clothes just fantastic but the staff are always really friendly and helpful, and the online service super efficient.
A very easy website with friendly service. There was no problem in returning the item that didn't fit and I was thrilled with the cardigan I kept. Thank you.
I absolutely love Bernard Boutique .The selection of clothes is always fantastic .Most of all I love the staff who are so helpful and friendly.The personal service is excellent. It is always an exciting experience visiting Bernard’s and I can’t wait for it reopen.
Bernard Boutique are quite simply the best both in their stock selection but also customer service they are themselves a fashion icon .
I was happy with my product, speed of execution and delivery presentation. All excellent. Only comment is that shipping charges are on the high side! Thanks
Fab service from start to finish 5star seller
Quick delivery and love my item!! Will definitely be ordering from Bernard Boutique again so glad I discovered them!
Fantastic, efficient on-line service! Rapid return response and I tems always arrive beautifully packed ....
Fantastic range of products and speedy delivery!
Very happy. Speedy delivery
very good service
Love the Bernard’s team , so kind and helpful. Wonderful clothes , shoes and bags. A real jewel in Esher , can’t wait to go into the shop again ... x
Bernard Boutique is simply the best!! Wonderful staff, beautiful clothes. A little piece of paradise!
Very happy with my purchase. Well packaged and quickly delivered. Thank you.
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.90 based on 231 reviews