Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
Lovely bag in sale so good value. Quickly delivered. First time purchaser, would definitely use again.
I love this shop, always so friendly and great service
Excellent customer service. I made an error in my order and selected click and collect instead of home delivery. Bernard Boutique sorted this for me at no extra cost.
Great super fast delivery ....and great first class communication when I had to unfortunately return the gorgeous dress I had bought....great discounts too
I found the trainers I could not get anywhere else here!
Easy to order, great website, fantastic service. DHL let them down a bit, but I have notified Bernards Boutique of the issues with DHL and they are taking it up with them.
Would use Bernards Boutique again definitely
very pleased with my fragrance,
came quick too.
Oh my word....first of all fabulous designer trainers at a quarter of RRP!
Fantastic customer service too....I made a mistake and the shop staff went above and beyond to look after me ...Aina especially.
Beautifully packaged and delivery really speedy.....I’ll be back!
Quick & fast service...lovely boutique thank you..
Excellent service and a fab pair of boots that I hadn't been able to get anywhere else! I'm thrilled and would definitely buy here again....thank you!
I bought a Rockins super skinny silk scarf from Bernard Boutique. Rockins is a brand I adore and I particularly like their classic animal print design which is not currently available on their site. I found this particular scarf via a Google search, and was very happy to discover that it was in the sale! It arrived within two days of ordering and was packaged in the brand’s signature cassette box, within a sturdy box which I will recycle. The scarf is just as lovely as I’d hoped and I’m sure I will wear it for years to come. An excellent retail experience!!
Brilliant
Beautiful clothes that the friendly staff are more than happy to help you with. Easy lockdown pick up and the dress I bought is very good quality and fit.
Great website and excellent fast delivery
I’ve been shopping at Bernard for over 20 years and there’s a reason for that .... service ! Karen, Cristina & the team continue to provide an all round fab experience - even in the current situation they provide an unparalleled service together with a smile (even behind the masks) and honest opinions. Bernard also stock the best collection of designers outside of London. Thank you 😘
I have been shopping in Bernard Boutique for 30 years and have had
exemplary service.
The whole team are friendly, helpful and honest. I am always pleased with my purchases and the quality and styles are great.
Well done Bernard and the team ( especially Cristina)! 😊
Love love love this place! Amazing brands, expert edit and excellent service :) Jo x
Great brands and lovely customer service!
Thank you I love my shirt.
Fantastic and very helpful staff!! Plus fab clothes.
Great service and lovely people. I made a mistake with my online ordering (entirely my mistake) and Bernard Boutique went the extra mile to put things right for me.
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.94 based on 162 reviews