Bernard Scott LTD Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bernard Scott LTD

Tell us how Bernard Scott LTD made you happy

"very helpful gave information I not know"
"they are very helpful and polite too no hassle"
"They were really nice and i am very grateful for the advice that they gave me ."
"I'm happy with Bernard Scott LTD because they did what they said they was going to do."
"Very efficient and friendly people"
"Very understanding"
"A job well done"
"Very friendly and professional service and I will use again"
"Excellent service will recommend"
"Very pleased with what use have done so fare sorry can't write much because I'm part dyslexics thanks for everything so fare"
"More than helpful and independent."
"Thank you to Bernard Scott LTD you have helped me so much. especially Elisabeth was very helpful very kind. Elisabeth costumer service skills were exceptional. If it was for me she should have a payrise. To everyone who I spook to big thanks. My life has just started. Best regards Hasan Berisha"
"I was contacted by phone to review my life insurance and they were polite and efficient. I decided to switch my insurance as the deal they offered was a little better than the one I had. I would recommend them."
"Life Insurance can be one of those things where if it isn't broken don't fix it or that's what I thought until speaking with Barnard Scott. They contacted me to carry out a review of my policy, they then arranged for me to speak with and advisor at a time suitable for myself. Turned out to be one of the better things I have done in 2015. I now have an improved policy with more benefits, longer term and cheaper than previous policy. Thoroughly recommended."
"I have been very impressed with my recent pension review undertaken by Bernard Scott, having spoken to a couple of other companies in the last week or so they are by far the most professional and I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Katherine offered me help and support when I was at a low point in life, and struggling to see a light at the end of tunnel. Her kindness, professionalism and knowledge has made a huge difference to my life and that of my family for which I will always be grateful. Thanks to Katherine I am now moving forward again in life, and will never forget her help and her kindness."
"Very easy to deal with - would recommend to others!"
"Despite being sceptical about how effective a life insurance review would be, I was pleasantly surprised to get a great quote and some illuminating advice. This has helped restore my faith in telephone sales. Good, professional service."
"I decided to get a new life insurance policy, Bernard Scott helped me get a quote that was perfect for my current lifestyle, taking into account my daughter & other aspects. Very professional from the get go, I'd use them again."
"very helpful friendly service"
Bernard Scott LTD is rated 4.54 based on 52 reviews