Bernard Scott LTD Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bernard Scott LTD

Tell us how Bernard Scott LTD made you happy

"Good service"
"Young man Peter Simpson very friendly and informative and helpful."
"They were very helpful and prompt."
"it was good experience, very good service .but its too long perioed for a secured loan. any how no any bad experience. thanks for the good team ."
"the young lady I spoke to was polite, well-spoken and despite having a remarkably giddy laugh gave very good advice on Life Insurance and Pensions. She asked a lot of questions and her answers were based on what I was telling her not some pre-set script. I hope my review of life and pension provision will be as rewarding. I am very pleased with the way in which the interview went and would recommend Bernard Scott to others."
"Can only recommend this company. Helped me a lot with my secured loan. Robert Fairey who I spoke to on the phone was brilliant - did not beat around the bush at all and could answer each and every question I had with calm, considered answers. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend on the phone which helped. Thanks very much!"
"Easy to understand and very helpful"
Bernard Scott LTD is rated 4.54 based on 52 reviews