Bernard Scott LTD Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bernard Scott LTD

Tell us how Bernard Scott LTD made you happy

"Can only recommend this company. Helped me a lot with my secured loan. Robert Fairey who I spoke to on the phone was brilliant - did not beat around the bush at all and could answer each and every question I had with calm, considered answers. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend on the phone which helped. Thanks very much!"
"Excellent customer service, the staff were really friendly and understanding when I was struggling with my debts. I would definitely recommend Them to anyone in financial difficulty."
"I was really struggling with my finances, I was paying more than I could afford and I couldn't see a way out. I spoke to Catherine at Bernard Scott who was very helpful and understanding. I would highly recommend Bernard Scott."
"Advisor identified my needs and recommended a product that was much cheaper than I'd been quoted elsewhere so I was more than happy with the service he provided me. He was cheerful on the phone too which made dealing with him more of a pleasant experience."
Bernard Scott LTD is rated 4.54 based on 52 reviews