Bernard Scott LTD Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bernard Scott LTD

Tell us how Bernard Scott LTD made you happy

"I received a call out of the blue life insurance. I have not reviewed mine for over 5 years and did not want to. I tried to publish my review when I had the call and they blocked it?"
"Had a call today, out of the blue from Cameron. Asked about my life insursnce. After I told him about it and explained that I wa not interested in a review. He said that I was not doing a very good job on it. I asked him what he said as I thought I heard him wrong. And he said it again. This I found very upsetting and am still in shock that someone can call you out of the blue to upset you. Is this how it works?"
"Good service"
"very helpful gave information I not know"
"they are very helpful and polite too no hassle"
"They were really nice and i am very grateful for the advice that they gave me ."
"Young man Peter Simpson very friendly and informative and helpful."
"I'm happy with Bernard Scott LTD because they did what they said they was going to do."
"Very efficient and friendly people"
"BS could not assist me ."
"Very understanding"
"A job well done"
"Very friendly and professional service and I will use again"
"Excellent service will recommend"
"They were very helpful and prompt."
"Very pleased with what use have done so fare sorry can't write much because I'm part dyslexics thanks for everything so fare"
"More than helpful and independent."
"Even though they did eventually get the life insurance sorted, there was a few delays with the process which I found frustrating at times, they did manage to get the life at a very competitive price and we are happy with the level of cover we have now. I think the fact that we had pre existing medical conditions made the delays on the insurance worse"
"Thank you to Bernard Scott LTD you have helped me so much. especially Elisabeth was very helpful very kind. Elisabeth costumer service skills were exceptional. If it was for me she should have a payrise. To everyone who I spook to big thanks. My life has just started. Best regards Hasan Berisha"
"it was good experience, very good service .but its too long perioed for a secured loan. any how no any bad experience. thanks for the good team ."
Bernard Scott LTD is rated 4.54 based on 52 reviews