Berkeley Legal Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berkeley Legal Group

Tell us how Berkeley Legal Group made you happy
Absolutely cannot fault Maria from Berkeley Legal Group. From instruction to exchanging contracts was 5 weeks, would have been even quicker if the sellers solicitors were a bit more on the ball with the replies to enquiries. Maria was also very efficient with contact, would email me back within the hour with any queries I had and our online tracking portal was updated every few days. Thanks for everything.
Berkeley Legal Group in particular were super efficient dealing with our house purchase. All queries were literally dealt with in minutes. Maria made a stressful process a lot easier. We would definitely use them again and are happy to recommend them to others.
If you want smooth conveyancing process…. Found the company by google and from the great reviews, we chose them to be our conveyancer. The things I like about them:- 1. Prompt reply, even if your allocated conveyancer is out of the office, there will always be someone to pick up your query. 2. Hassle free - They made the conveyancing process hassle free for you. You just tell them your plan is for example your planned completion date and they’ll make it happen. 3. Clear & organised - Once you are their client, you are able to register an account where you will see a checklist from the start of the process until the completion date. This checklist provided details step by step of what will happen next. Here you would also be able to see how many percent the status towards completion and all important/legal documents received from the seller solicitor or search packs will be saved here also. Every time the step is completed by your conveyancer, you will receive a notification email. 4. Great post completion service - Our conveyancer ensure we get our keys as expected. We had a teething issue in getting the keys after completion due to the seller solicitor failed to inform the estate agent but once we were in touch with our conveyancer again, he managed to get that resolved in 15 mins! Due to all the positive factors as above, I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone!
Great job , well done , everything goes nice and smooth highly recommend
Very professional and proactive - Nothing was too much trouble for them and cannot recommend them highly enough. This is the third time we have used them as a family and would do so again if I needed to move house.
Had a really hard job finding a conveyancing solicitor who would respond to my calls/emails. However, stumbled across Berkeley Legal they were great. We were borrowing more to pay of a Help to buy equity loan, Berkeley Legal have been incredibly responsive to emails throughout the process, and completed within 3 weeks. (We had already secured the mortgage offer and help to buy valuation before instructing Berkeley Legal). Would not hesitate to use them in the future for any other conveyancing. Thanks to the team!
Excellent service. Kept up-to date daily on activities. Really efficient. Well recommended.
Berkeley Legal Group took care of my remortgage which consisted of paying back the help to buy loan to the HCA and a new lender. I would highly recommend using these as everything went really smooth. Really professional company who deliver what they promise. Also extremely helpful if you need any help or any advice, quick responses and polite staff. Thank you!!
The team provided a excellent service throughout my purchase process that went smoothly and stress free. I was kept in the loop with everything that was happening ; moreover, the presence of a dashboard where I was able to monitor the process in real-time and uploads documents was perfection. A big thank you to this fantastic team.
Berkeley Legal Group were absolutely amazing, managing to get our purchase completed in advance of the Stamp Duty deadline. Throughout the deal, they were attentive to all the complexities of our purchase, responsive to our queries, giving us excellent advice whilst keeping things moving forward at pace. 100% recommend, great job.
Berkeley Legal were responsive, efficient and thorough and was able to facilitate our transaction in time for the stamp duty holiday. Highly recommend!
Responsive, attentive to detail, super helpful. can't recommend highly enough. Berkeley Legal guided us through the process of our first house purchase despite delays with the seller's solicitor, they were able to get it through before the end of the stamp duty holiday. couldn't be happier with Berkeley Legal Group.
From the outset Berkeley Legal Group were outstanding. They were very professional and thorough in all their work and research. As this was mine and my wife's first time buying a home, the whole process seemed very daunting, but the team planned everything very well and made sure to communicate everything we needed to know along the way. The thing I would like to acknowledge most is just how far above and beyond they went for us, often working late into the evenings and on weekends just to make sure we could complete on time. 5/5 would highly recommend!
We recently sold our property, and from the outset the sale proved to be rather difficult, far more taxing than I had been through in previous sales. However throughout this ordeal Berkeley Legal Group were incredibly professional and handled all the hurdles that were thrown at them -we very much went on this journey together! Berkeley Legal Group communicated with and guided us throughout the entire process. I truly can not recommend their services enough. Thank you for keeping us sane through what turned out to be our toughest challenge to date!
Berkeley Legal Group worried tirelessly to get my property purchase through in time for the end of the stamp duty holiday. They were always clear and thorough, often sending emails late into the evening. Their communication was excellent: they were very available on the phone and responded to emails quickly. At times of high pressure they were reassuring, kind and practical. I think that it speaks volumes that even the vendor's estate agent has told me that he was so impressed by then, he is recommending them to his clients. I wouldn't hesitate to offer their services
Good service and good value. Would highly recommend.
Berkeley Legal Group, were absolutely fantastic helping me with a long drawn out purchase. Nothing was too much trouble and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and use them in the future, totally professional.
Under the extreme circumstances and extra ordinary situation with the highest conveyancing rate during this period, Maria and Diane have helped me through and meet the completion dateline a day before the end of stamp duty holiday (30 September). Thank you again for both your help for my first buy-to-let property and hopefully it will be easier next time!
Fantastic service from start to finish. Efficient, helpful, professional and friendly. An extremely well coordinated move. Would highly recommend
The team at Berkeley Legal Group were absolutely fantastic from the moment we picked up the phone to the moment we received the call with the good news that we were all completed and could collect our keys. They assisted us with our sale and purchase in a timely manner, kept us well informed with fantastic communication. Thanks again to everyone involved.
Berkeley Legal Group is rated 5.00 based on 129 reviews