Berkeley Legal Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berkeley Legal Group

Tell us how Berkeley Legal Group made you happy
Very professional company who charge a fair price for an excellent service. They kept me up to date at all times for both my purchase and sale and sorted any problems I had. I would definitely recommend these guys and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again if the need arises
Maria is one of the best conveyancing lawyers around! Once again, the service I received was simply excellent. She handled my complex property purchases in London and I was only able to complete successfully thanks to her incredible knowledge, dedication and amazing transaction management skills! She’s also one of the nicest people to work with! Thank you so much Maria!
Diana and Maria gave a cheerful and professional service when handling my house sale. We encountered some difficult obstacles which they overcame in a calm, competent and constructive way. The sale was completed as the Stamp Duty holiday was coming to an end, and all professionals connected with property sales were under a great deal of pressure. Maria negotiated and solved all the obstacles and delivered the final deal with the minimum of fuss and drama. Many thanks for an excellent service.
Berkeley Legal were super efficient from the day we requested a quote. The service was slick and professional throughout. The team especially Maria made the whole process of buying our first home straightforward, for which we'll always be grateful. Honestly not sure how they kept on top of everything in the current climate, but I don't think I ever waited around for a response from Maria which was completely unexpected. We always felt in the know, that she had our back and that she genuinely wanted to support us throughout. Highly recommend this organisation!
Berkeley Legal gave consistently good service and enabled us to meet the stamp duty deadline.
It is a good many years since we last bought or sold a property, and on that basis we were a little apprehensive, as (if all goes to plan) we are currently selling 2 houses, and buying 2. So far, one sale in, we have found the Berkeley experience very good. Correspondence is turned around quickly, and if there is a need for telephone contact, calls are returned promptly. When advice is required, it is readily available. Obviously, cost is a consideration, and we feel we are getting a competitive price across the 4 properties. We would not hesitate from recommending
This is an outstanding firm, which fielded an excellent, professional and responsive team, who dealt with our house sale and purchase, on which we completed and exchanged simultaneously, in particular Maria kept us in the loop and informed throughout and fielded our numerous queries with care and attention. Moreover, given the pandemic, the tools the firm have put in place to undertake compliance checks and submit signed paperwork were intuitive, user-friendly, and pain-free Instructing this firm was by far one the key decisions we made, following less than stellar support from another conveyancing firm Can't recommend this firm highly enough and you can instruct with the utmost confidence
I helped my dad sell his house using Berkeley and the service literally couldn't have been better. Maria who we worked with throughout the process, always responded to phone calls and emails straight away and was so helpful and patient with us all the way through. We also worked with Diana who was great! I will never work with another firm and will surely recommend them to anyone I know buying or selling.
I appointed Berkeley Legal in end Apr and we managed to complete the transaction (secondary market) by end of Jun 2021 as I had wanted. I was a first time buyer. Every step was made very clear to me, which was crucial in helping me complete the transaction in a smooth manner You would be supported by 2 members of the team which means that you would get support when one is not around. All my calls or emails were responded to. Even if the person's not available at the time I called, they would always return my call. I would like to especially commend Maria. She was thorough and she followed through. Every single request of mine was answered in an organized, clear, complete and professional manner. Some issue arose when we came close to completion and she provided me with the advice and recommendation to approach the matter. I was quite busy myself with work and we managed to work together mostly via email (because of the organized and prompt responses) and on calls when needed (especially towards the last week of completion) to get this transaction completed within the timeframe I wanted. One more thing to add is every single person I have dealt with in the firm is well mannered and professional. I would definitely recommend the company to others.
Guided us through the house buying process with clarity and helped us feel at ease through the stressful bits. They were always available to smooth over any bumps in the road and made sure everything was on course the whole time. House-buying is a stressful process, but we felt we always had excellent advice and would recommend to anyone.
Berkeley handled the sale of our house and the purchase of a new house. Neither of these things proved to be straightforward. However, it was all made less stressful by Berkeley’s great communication and prompt action. We have moved several times over the years, we have used solicitors and conveyancing companies. Berkeley is without doubt a league above any company we have used before. We would certainly recommend Berkeley for your conveyancing.
The conveyancing service we have received from Berkeley has been excellent. The whole process has been managed professionally. We have been treated with courtesy in all communications. All communication throughout the process has been timely and there has been no doubt as to how our house sale has been progressing. The technology has really helped to facilitate a smooth progression.
These guys are the best in the business, all the estate agents and parties involved in our house purchase chain say so too. I can’t even begin to explain how professional, diligent and just utterly brilliant the team at Berkeley are. We’ve had numerous house sales and chains fall through (nothing to do with us/our solicitors, just other people taking their house off the market), we nearly gave up at one point. When we found our current house the team helped us secure it in just 30 days, knowing what it meant to us and also the savings to be had from stamp duty. This is a great company for people who are time poor and digitally savvy as they have a great tool to track progress, upload docs to and message through. I cannot recommend Berkeley highly enough and wish I had more stars to award. Thank you for everything you’ve done to get us into our new home.
We couldn't recommend Berkeley highly enough. They have been fantastic, despite taking on the case at a late stage. We have been kept well-informed throughout the process, making our house purchase as stress-free and quick as possible. Our estate agent has even said it’s the quickest transaction they’ve had! The online dashboard and portal is excellent so we have known exactly what stage we are at throughout the process.
During what was a pretty stressful moving process, Diana responsive, professional and extremely helpful. If not for the other solicitors in the chain, this would have been a quick and efficient move. We would not hesitate to use them again.
A huge thankyou to Berkeley Legal for helping us get our property sale over the line. We had a relatively challenging sale but throughout the staff at Berkeley remained supportive, diligent and available. The communication was a huge plus for us; knowing that whenever we had a question Maria would respond within a few minutes it was reassuring and was beyond the level of service we expected. First class - I would highly recommend!
I was very pleased with the professionalism of all the staff.
My experience with Berkeley was a good one and i would always recommend them. Very efficient and also a friendly team who work incredibly hard and are very responsive. Couldn't have asked for nicer team of people to work with.
Maria and Katherine have been there above and beyond in every aspect of helping me with legal service in purchasing my buy to let property. They were really thoughtful in every step of the purchase and dealt with it very professionally. I will definitely be using there service in future and highly recommend to others. Thank you very much for all your help. I really appreciate your hard work.
Very professional service and managed to complete in a timely manner. Would recommend.
Berkeley Legal Group is rated 5.00 based on 68 reviews