Berkeley Legal Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berkeley Legal Group

Tell us how Berkeley Legal Group made you happy
We've just completed our house purchase with Berkeley Legal, and cannot thank them enough for a smooth transaction. Katherine and Jane were all super fast to respond to our enquiries, explained everything in plain English (no legal jargon), and handled every unexpected road bump without us having to worry. Given that I'm sure they have dozens of properties underway at once (given the number of glowing reviews with their names!), I have no idea how Jane in particular manages to respond so quickly! A special mention to Maria as well - who got us onboard and the process underway super quickly. Being able to complete almost everything with electronic forms and video ID checks was excellent (especially given the current situation).
We have been delighted with the service we have received from Berkeley Legal. They have processed our sale and purchase in a very professional and efficient way, whilst providing a friendly and personal service as well. We loved their website and the way it showed our progress at every point we were at during the process. That was very helpful to us. Moving house is a very stressful process. I swore that I would never move again except when they take me out of here in a box! (that's why we have not done it in 25 years). Glad we used Berkeley as it has made the process of moving much easier for us. Would certainly recommend them.
Very professional service , friendly and always willing to answer questions
Great experience from Berkeley. We knew that the process was going to be stressful but with them they made it easier for us. Their app is great which gives you a really good understanding of how far you are in the process and what is next. Maria and Jane were especially great, even emailing after working hours. They managed get us to complete 24 hours after exchanging contracts. Exceeded our expectations in many ways! We definitely recommend using them especially Maria and Jane
I instructed Berkeley Legal on a sale and purchase after a recommendation from family. I had been pushed to use the estate agents conveyancing, but after having issues with that service before I was determined to have an excellent independent solicitor on my side. Berkeley Legal were very approachable and answered all of my questions. The team were able to chase up any obscure item of paperwork, deal with the other solicitors and any issues we had with them and pretty much every email was responded to within 2 hours or less. They are on most lenders panels and worth every penny, if I come to sell I shall be using your services again.
I recently contacted Berkeley Legal on how to approach my lease extension. Maria from Berkeley got in touch and gave me very detailed information by e-mail, and also on the phone, on all possible avenues and the cost of each option. She undertook an initial lease report and also chased the other party to get in contact with us. So impressed with the service and professionalism of the firm that I have decided to leave my business with them. No doubt I’ll also use them in the future for all my property matters.
Katherine, has been fantastic throughout the whole conveyancing process. Her attention to detail and promptness to respond to emails kept our minds at ease. Jane also was great at keeping us in the loop whenever timings were subject to change. Highly recommended!
Wonderful Bunch! Would recommend :)
I am in the middle of my sale / purchase and I really cannot fault the service I have received so far. My account manager has used his own initiative in contacting me first throughout each phase, chasing estate agents, and following up of his own accord. He has put my mind completely at rest, he is easy to get hold off via phone and emails and is very quick to respond. So far I haven't felt an ounce of stress and I put that down to the professionalism Berkeley Legal has provided.
Myself and my partner found ourselves in a world of stress and worry over the useless service that you get by using our estate agents recommended conveyancing services. It didn't take long to just take the hit and jump ship, and i am so glad we did. After plenty of internet research Bishopsgate came out on top. And we pulled the trigger and contacted them. From the initial information given by Jane with no pushy selling to then instructing them to act on our behalf, it has been a lot less stressful that it would have been. Katherine communicated very promptly as did Jane when we was further down the line. Both were exceptional and helped us feel like we were in the right hands throughout the process of buying and selling. Both were confident, efficient and professional. They helped our sale go through relatively quick. If you're looking for Conveyancers / Solicitors then look no further.
I found Berkeley Legal via the internet and would have no hesitation in recommending them to all. The service provided excellent communication keeping me updated at all times. it was clear, easy to use and very efficient - my mortgage broker was similarly impressed. I think the company and its employees deserve a huge well done! Thanks to Berkeley Legal it was a positive, worry free experience.
From Start to Finish the service was amazing! Jane, Katherine and the team were very responsive and very patient (1st time buyer here) the online portal lets you see how things are progressing which is a great touch! Would highly recommend - 5 Stars *****
I have found you very highly efficient and done the job well before my target date. Also, i have found that you've respond all my inquiry almost instantly which is quite difficult to receive from professional firms. Well done and keep up all the good works.
The Team at Berkeley Legal have been amazing every step of the way. Supportive, professional and proactive and I have been updated at all times. Well done to all concerned and thank you for all you have done despite the challenges throughout! I will definitely recommend you in the future.
I want to give 10 stars! I can't thank Jane and all of her team enough, they have worked constantly on the purchase of my new home, and kept me up to date at all times of the day and night. The online hub thing is brilliant, where you can keep track of your case. I was sceptical about this because I'm a technophobe, but it was simple to use. If I was unsure of anything and did ring to speak to someone, it was never any trouble and I was welcomed in a friendly manor and they explained things to me with no legal jargon. I would definitely recommend Berkeley Legal to anyone in need of conveyancing... Keep up the fantastic work!
Jane at Berkeley Legal made us feel like she was working exclusively on our case. She was strikingly efficient in processing all our legal matters and remained completely engaged in both our flat purchase and with the switch to a buy-to-let mortgage on our existing property. She explained all the complexities of our transaction and chased all the various parties involved and kept us continuously informed of our position in both matters. We received helpful email responses very quickly and Jane always picked up the phone on her direct line and answered all our questions pleasantly and without rush. We highly recommend Berkeley Legal and would definitely use them again. We received an excellent service.
What can I say, brilliant from start to completion. I would highly recommend the company, especially Jane Featherstone, she was on the ball, in regular contact regarding both the sale and the purchase of our new property even at the end during the coronavirus. Her professionalism and dedication to ensure the sale and the purchase went through still was fantastic.
Used Berkeley Legal Group for my conveyancing when I sold my house, absolutely brilliant service from start to finish
Thanks for all the support. It is normally a stressful experience but you made it a breeze - will definitely recommend!
We can not thank Sally Longbridge at BLG enough. We were experiencing major issues with a different solicitors company towards the end of our case and reached out to Sally after a recommendation. She gave us some amazing advise that led to us having all our problems solved that same day. Even though we weren't her clients she had our best interest in mind and our case has all gone through due to her help. We will 100% be using her in the future. Thank you Berkeley Legal Group!
Berkeley Legal Group is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews