Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Timely and professional service, greatly appreciated.
Amazing and super fast. Emailed them to see if a hard to find watch was available. Next day got an email saying no thinking i would never hear from the again. The following day got a email saying they got new stock in, bought it online and was in my hands within 24 hours of delivery. Amazing!
Customer service second to none. Highly recommend
I purchased a new watch from Berry’s after getting a notification that Tudor had joined their impressive list of brands. I previously purchased TAG and Omega from these guys and had just the best customer service I could hope for. Yet again, they delivered in spades and I got the new Tudor Black Bay Navy blue within a few days of ordering it, with superb communication. Packaging as per usual was delightful and classy. People buy from people in my opinion, so loyalty follows hand in hand. Thank you for another great experience.
Love my new Tudor but still waiting on my watch winder over 2 weeks on!?
Excellent service from start to finish. Really friendly and helpful team, especially Danny. My Omega Seamaster turned up quickly and well packaged with the additional Berry wrapping. Would highly recommend to anyone
Very efficient, very helpful and nice people to do business with!
Excellent web site and service. I always buy from the shop usually as I like the personal and always helpful service and to support a Leeds company. It ms great to see that service is as good in lockdown via the web.
Fast delivery lovely product
Great price, fast service and lovely earrings
Quick delivery, quality gift packaging - would definitely shop here again !
Excellent service. Wouldn't shop anywhere else
I received Exceptional Customer Service from the wonderful Lindsay Buckley she went above and beyond for me. Such a fantastic lady, i would use this fab site again as Lindsay is so kind and Exceptional.
In my quest for some discontinued Georg Jensen earrings I confirmed via the chat feature on the Berry’s website that they actually had them in stock (not the experience I had with previous jeweller). The earrings arrived promptly within a few days of the order and to add to this experience, I also received a free gift. A really great service and I’m very happy to have the earrings which I’ve wanted for some time. Thank you Berry’s.
Have purchased from berry’s a few times both online and in store and had repairs done Service is good But seem to forget to send the free gift Had to remind them this time and never got the one before Bit disappointed by this
The online service of Berry's was excellent. I was confident of purchasing a Hublot watch through Berry's website as they have many years of experience and a valued reputation. I would not have trusted using many other websites for such a purpose.
Thanks to all at Berry’s for the excellent service when purchasing my JLC watch. Very professional and helpful.
Outstanding service from Danny who sourced the watch I wanted relatively quickly, fast delivery and great communication. Highly recommended!
I've now bought two watches from Berry's on line. On both occasions it was seamless with good communication and next day delivery. Very happy and would highly recommend them.
Nick very kindly helped with a purchase around four years ago and was exemplary. So naturally, I tracked him down for help with the Breitling Avenger I was interested in. Finance was quick and easy, and the stunning watch arrived the next day. Well done again Nick. SC in Hampshire
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,163 reviews