Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Great service. Live chat offered me a discount code and watch arrived next day. Very happy. 👍
Perfect present, fast delivery, great communication.
I have now used Berry’s twice over the last month or so and the service receive has been outstanding.
They will now be my first choice moving forward!
Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Very quick and seamless purchase. Made shopping online during a pandemic feel like a dream! Awesome customer care :)
Lovely bracelet my daughter was over the moon very well packaged made her birthday great many thanks
No fuss, no quibbles....... deal done in 5 minutes.....one very happy wife
I recently purchased a Fope bracelet and the service I received from Lindsay was wonderful, she answered all my questions and made the purchase process seamless. Thumbs up
I required a bracelet for my wife's birthday in 3 months time.
All my enquires regarding selection, purchase and delivery were answered promptly.
They also arranged for it to be delivered close to date.
Excellent service, if the bracelet is half as good as the service provided I'll be extremely happy.
This is my 2nd review for Berrys, first for the purchase but now also for their help in fixing a small issue. Thank you Chinda for all your help, 3 days turn around to help me sort out a small issue with my new watch. Brilliant customer service and highly recommended.
I purchased a Messika Ring online, first time for me ,as I always buy in a shop normally.
But times are what they are at the moment ,so I decided to try online order.
I dealt with Zoe ,who was professional and looked after me very well.
My ring came directly from Messika in France so was made to order, which I was aware off at time of ordering.

Any question I had were promptly answered and I received my ring beautifully wrapped.
It was a real joy to open it and try it on.
Would not hesitate to order again from Berry’s
Chose a watch from the web site paid for it at 12noon and it was delivered by 11am the following morning. Very satisfied.
Great fast service. Beautiful packaging thank you
Great service and fast delivery
Top draw service will use again
Excellent service. I ordered some earrings & they arrived the following day. I have also been an in store customer (York) & am very impressed with the service I’ve received & would highly recommend Berry’s.
Excellent service thank you!
Really pleased with all aspects of the service, good chat facility that arranged my watch fitting. Good delivery time via Royal Mail. 5 star review !!
Timely and professional service, greatly appreciated.
Amazing and super fast. Emailed them to see if a hard to find watch was available. Next day got an email saying no thinking i would never hear from the again. The following day got a email saying they got new stock in, bought it online and was in my hands within 24 hours of delivery. Amazing!
Customer service second to none. Highly recommend
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,160 reviews