Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
I bought a beautiful watch online, if was with me the next day as promised and well packaged. I had a query about the size of the watch and so called up to ask about exchange policies. I had a really nice professional yet personal conversation with an extremely helpful gentleman. I came off the phone smiling and wondering who he was so I googled to find out that it was Jeffery Walton one of the owners! If customer service starts from the top like this then its obvious why Berrys is so successful.
Dear John, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Ordered item on Sunday night received it Monday lunchtime and resent to Guernsey on Monday afternoon and received there on Tuesday. Excellent service all round. Thank you
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
I bought a preowned Audemars Piguet from Oliver Walton. I could not get to see the watch in person but Oliver kindly sent me more photographs of it and was very helpful on the phone. The watch itself is stunning and just as good, if not better, than described. I paid online at 12 noon and the watch arrived at 8.30 the next day. Beautifully packaged and of course telling the correct time and date just as you would expect. For a major purchase like this you need a firm that you can rely on and Berry’s is just that. Sheer delight. Highly recommended.😍
Dear Colin, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future
great service and beautiful watch, special delivery next day
Dear Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Great support, very patient, very knowledgeable, would thoroughly recommend.
We ordered a beautiful eternity ring online and were not only over the moon with the ring, but with the service too. Berry's sent us a ring size guide to print so we could make sure we were ordering the right size and on ordering delivery was super fast. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.
Dear Kate, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Lovely watch was missing printed manual but was told breilting didnot provide them any longer and electronic copy instead
The service was second to none! Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable advice. Chinda was great...many sales people could learn from this guy. No pushy approach just solid advice. Thank you!
Dear Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Thank so much, you’re very helpful. 🙂
Dear Csaba, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Very expeditious service. Watch was well packed. Shipped to me in the US and received within 10 days. Will definitely buy from them again.
Berry's 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Berry's 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Dear Suresh, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
I went to the Omega Boutique in Leeds and spoke at length with Chinda Jim. The advice, service and attention to detail was superb despite my very modest purchase. Fantastic to speak someone who really knows watches. I will definitely consider them for my next big purchase.
Very good price and quick delivery
Dear William, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Fantastic service from Chinda in a relaxing atmosphere. Incredibly helpful and hugely knowledgeable about all the watch brands I was looking at. Most importantly no 'hard selling' techniques and very competitive price. I will definitely return when it comes to buying another watch
Dear Simon, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
I recently purchased a Mont Blanc online as a birthday gift for my sister. Good selection and excellent value with a 10%discount. Easy to order with prompt delivery and well packaged. I hope she likes it!
Dear Roz, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Excellent and thorough service from Chinda who has excelled in accommodating me on a very quick timescale. He always replied to my emails with great speed and couldn’t have done more.
Dear Bryn, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
We visited Berry's No1 Stonegate in York yesterday. My husband has wanted an Omega watch for quite some time and has done a lot of research, looked through many shop windows but we have never actually tried any on. We received a really warm welcome from Michael and the team. Michael was very informative and really listened to my husbands desire in what he wanted in the Omega. Michael presented an array of options but at no point did we ever feel any peer pressure or obligation to commit to a purchase. The whole experience was fantastic, and speaking quite honestly, was an added reason why we chose to finally bite the bullet and buy the watch! We purchased the Omega Globemaster Annual Calendar, my husband is over the moon and we will definitely be returning customers of Berry's No1 York. Thank you again to Michael and the team for an outstanding customer experience.
Extremely happy with the service provided and a big thank you to Oliver Watson for all the help which he provided with patience and professionalism , I wish every company to have someone like Oliver ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dear Alex, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Bought a Cartier watch online with a great special deal, arrived via royal mail special delivery very quickly and with a personally signed note from the packer. Would but from again easily.
Berry's 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Dear Michael, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Bought a new Breitling from Berry's, great friendly service, nothing was too much trouble for them all, what a great experience, would highly recommend a visit if you fancy a new watch *****
Dear Simon, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
I recently bought a watch for my partners 30th birthday. I had very limited knowledge and was supported with exceptional customer service from the outset. All communication was via WhatsApp due to the shops being shut throughout the national lockdown and each time I contacted, I received swift replies with detailed and professional answers. My partner loves his watch and strap and I couldn't be happier with Berry's, and would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional, pleasant, simple, supportive and honest experience. Thank you so much for your help.
Dear Kelly, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,231 reviews