Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
When you have someone like Danny Burnell handling clients, you can’t go wrong. Fully dedicated and passionate about serving clients which helps the firm
Uphold its strong reputation. Very pleased with Berry’s Jewellers.
Dear Atish, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
I purchased a Tag Heuer '160 year anniversary' Montreal dial limited edition watch and couldn't be happier. Excellent communication and fantastic service from start to delivery.
Highly recommended. Thanks Danny, Regards Enzo.
Dear Enzo, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Fantastic service staff are very helpful purchased a Tudor BB 58 the watch is awesome perfect size for me & arrived with next day post. Thanks so much
Dear Justin, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Great customer service, smooth purchase and very quick delivery!
Dear Michael, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Great service! Very happy with product and the service 10/10
Dear Tracey, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
Always good service and reliable, quality products !
Dear Stephen, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
A truly excellent customer service from Berry, my order came on time and it was wrapped perfectly. Thank you guys for putting a smile on my Wife’s face
Dear Issac, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Great online purchase experience assisted by Linda and Elliot.
Dear Rodney, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Despite the obvious circumstances, Elliot at Berry’s made the experience of buying my Seamaster very enjoyable
Would throughly recommend them
Very happy with how easy the process was and product was 20% cheaper than anywhere I could find.
Berry's 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Very good service would buy from them again 5 stars
Dear David, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Excellent service
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Had a discussion with the live chat option to be able to discuss the purchase of a new watch. The level of service was nothing short of what I would have expected when purchasing a JLC.
Super company and very friendly and user friendly
I recently wished to purchase a Lalique necklace for a relative and found the one that I was interested in on Berry's website.
I had a couple of questions that needed answering so used their "chat" helpline. What a pleasant experience. Eliot, who answered more call was extremely helpful and his customer care was outstanding. I experienced a problem with ordering the item and he went to great lengths to ensure that my order went through.
My relative is over the moon with her present. I shall definitely look at Berry's when the need arises in the future.
Dear Vanette, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
free gift haven't arrived yet :-(
Fantastic service and lovely people to deal with now on two occasions. Nothing seems too much trouble or inconvenience with this professional team!!
Dear Caroline, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
I purchased my Omega Seamaster from these guys after being recommended by a previous customer and the price was the best I could find and the service was excellent. I received my watch within 3 days as promised and I couldn't be happier. I am aiming to purchase a decent watch each year and Berrys will be my first port of call.
Fantastic advice and service. I’m so pleased with my new IWC. A huge thank you to the team at Windsor. A definite 5 star experience!
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery for my online order
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,159 reviews