bentley morgan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend bentley morgan

How would you rate bentley morgan?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
David Walker

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about bentley morgan in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Top quality product, had ordered from another company before and it was cheap Chinese items. Really can tell the difference!"
Paul Cowell
Verified Buyer
"I'd highly recommend Bentley Morgan as we've had a great experience with them. Excellent quality products at really good prices. Fast delivery and great communication so we'll definitely be going back."
Mark Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"My Wife and I purchased the Ascot Roll top bath, it is absolutely beautiful and I was delighted by how quickly it arrived. the member of staff I spoke to on the phone was pleasant and polite and talked me through all options, all round great service. I don't usually leave positive reviews online but am so happy I feel these deserve it and I couldn't recommend them enough."
William Rae
Verified Buyer
"Great product very happy with the communication from start to finish! Will definitely use them again..."
bentley morgan is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews