Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Great service, never had any issues and really like the free book mark's I received last time 😊
Good quality items
Always excellent service fast and friendly. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for unique items or everyday items you can get for the ministry.
The service is prompt and efficient. All the goods received are of a high quality and standard.
I love the magazine envelopes just perfect fit and the JW.ORG stickers all my friends wanted some. Im very happy thank you for making them it really adds a little something special to our ministry Warm regards Elaine
I have been using Bennett cards for around 10 years & have always received fast & efficient service. As expected, this time was no different!
Excellent value for the cards and letter writing we are doing right now, very good value and quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Loved the cars also the games were fantastic!
I love the quality of your products & the reasonable prices. Thank you for providing a wonderful service.
Very easy website to use and great customer service and support. Fast and efficient delivery and service.
Good helpful company with excellent choice of items. Lovely to be able to get JW items that are fit for purpose. Thank you.
Love the pretty writing paper and envelopes. Good quality too. Thank you
Excellent service and excellent goods. Really pleased with all you do. Thank you
Very pleased with colouring book
The very best of service and delighted with my deliveries
Thank you for providing such an excellent service and thanks for the speedy dispatch of my order. I was particularly grateful to receive the magazine-size envelopes I ordered. Thank you so much brothers.
As a Brother I have been using the site for many years and have found very useful for all my needs. Thank you so much.
The Brothers run a trustworthy site, where you can purchase good quality theocratic products at very reasonable prices. Delivery is always quick providing the products are in stock, which you will know before you buy. I would definitely recommend this site.
Excellent delivery, lovely magnets and writing paper. Thank you
I ordered a few really lovely Bible covers as gifts and they are great! Easy to order and quick delivery too.
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,334 reviews