Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Fast and efficient. Excellent service and well packaged items. A few extras in there too which was a lovely surprise and much appreciated
Have order of you before always very good promptly delivered
thank you brother excellent service and quality of products
Very reliable Well packaged and prompt delivery Excellent service all round Would recommend
Excellent service! Prompt acknowledgement to the order being placed and the usual delivery within a few days, as expected. I have never had to send anything back to date - everything I have ordered over the years has been up to a high standard and 'does the job'! Well done everyone!
Thank you so much for providing the practical things we need to carry out our ministry and look after one another. Your always very prompt with deliveries, your customer service is outstanding and in fact I wouldn’t mind working there too. 😁 Thank you brothers and sisters - we are regular customers and we will keep ordering from you time after time after time. Thanks from Nottingham
Did have to wait for my delivery but no problem wasn't desperate. Thank you as always good pens and writing paper great.
My mother in law who is 90 loved them for her letter writing.
Wonderful, thoughtful, speedy and high quality!
Bennett Cards Ltd 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Very happy customer
Top quality cards, writing paper and magnets. Excellent Service. I am very happy customer!
I aways enjoy visiting this website. It has an abundance of items to choose from,it's a bit like opening your favourite chocolate box. Thank you for the service you provide.
I have ordered many items over the years, and always very happy with them.
As usual I am very impressed with the quality of the items I purchased.
Love the Bennett Cards shop! Lots of lovely bits - especially love the floral/patterned notepads 😍 I also bought a diary, magnets, they are all beautiful, so happy 💗
Floral papers and envelopes were well matched with QR stickers
Items received as ordered, thank you, just the job. Best regards.
I ordered some products from here a week ago and it arrived the other day. The quality is great as well as the amazing service!
I have been ordering for many years with Bennett’s Cards Ltd and have no complaints whatsoever. Always kind and helpful and products are high quality.
Very prompt service. Good quality items. Packaged nicely.
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,336 reviews