Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

I really like the writing paper and patterns! In fact I would like to buy an A3 size writing pad too if they have them. They are reasonably priced. They also have other good offers.
Iโ€™ve ordered different items several times from Bennettโ€™s cards. The service is always top quality and efficient. Keep it up guys โค๏ธ
I havr enjoyed every item l have purchased
Quick delivery, items well packed and very helpful on the phone. Thank you
Lovely company, delivery was on time and I love the writing pads that I ordered. Will definitely buy again. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Excellent Service. Please with the Product ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿค—
My items were lovely and really well made, all services that Bennett cards offer are quick and efficient, many items to choose from. Thankyou all lovely Team ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Good service
I received the magnets. They are beautiful. Thank you so much.
The quality of the items are amazing! The variety of things is very good. Family and I are always happy with with the level of service. The delivery is a great. Keep up the good work Bennett Cards.
Lovely service received from Bennett Cards. Fast delivery & absolutely no issues.
Lovely writing set and came pretty quickly too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I was very pleased with the service. All arrived in good time and well packaged. Thank you very much
Good service and excellent products, I'm very pleased with what I received. Thank you.
Good quality stationery , ideal for our letter writing
Excellent value and delivery
Lovely prompt and efficient service as always......thank you all very much Team Bennett!!
Arrived sooner than expected.good service. Thank you so
Very efficient service. I shall use you again.
Great products and service... thank you!
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,347 reviews