Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

Hello. Very pleased with products but not (so called Free Delivery). I spent over £13 and yet was still charged 45p for delivery. As it was not a lot I decided not to mention it but as you want feedback I feel it is your interests to know that customers will find that irritating and misrepresentative. Kind Regards Jane
Dear Jane, Thank you for your order. Sorry to see you were unhappy with the delivery price of 45p. We offer free delivery which is on orders over £15. This is shown on each product page, and in the checkout. As your order was £13, this is why postage was not free. We will email you to make sure this was not shown wrong somewhere online. Thank you.
I am really unhappy. I ordered 10 badges and I only got 3 in the invoice said that they're 7 to follow. I needed those ASAP now it's been more than a month and I tried calling but no one answers. Please let me know what's happening. Thank you
They didnt really, to slow in delivery, and the pocket sizes dont do as described what they should do.
fast delivary
I'm sorry to say this but a lot of the items are very expensive for theocratic materials I would have thought this was being run by a Brother for minimum profit ?
Dear Martin, Thank you for your thoughts. Our service is run to benefit the brothers and sister. You may be comparing prices to highstreet stores / superstores etc which will have generic items produced in vast quantities. We custom design and produce quality item specifically for our brother and sister needs. As such, our items are often made in relatively small quantities, therefore at a higher cost to ourselves. However, we always aim to keep our prices as low as possible whilst allowing us to run efficiently. We have often sold items at cost price, and for a long time offered free delivery on even small orders. Thank you.
"Ordered the 1 day convention notebooks, (which are to use for use for 2 assembly days in the year), these were very thin, and we felt that they were expensive for the price."
Good. Not as good as another one I got. Zip sticks a bit. But ok
One of the items I was told would be out of stock until November came with the rest of the order! So it was a complete surprise for me :-D
Product ok, fits well
The service was fast and communication pleasant.
I didn't get any free bookmarks I thought I would just get them can u please send them I won't order any think else
Dear Carol, Sorry to see you left us a negative review due to not receiving any free gifts. I have just checked your order which you made online, and there were no free gifts selected by yourself in the basket. Any available free gifts must be added to your basket so we know you want these. The option to add these is on the View Basket page. Kind Regards, Bennett Cards.
The fact that you are making attempts to provide stationery items for Jehovah's Witnesses is pleasing, and I am delighted with your efforts. I am disappointed with the quality of the colouring book for children. The drawings are poor, even primitive and childlike, and the book is not sequenced chronologically to match Bible chronology. The book is not all appealing- It is rather outdated. I would be reluctant to use it to encourage children to engage in study. As a retired teacher, I know the high quality of resources available to children in schools today, the use of smartboards , and the access to excellent resources available at home to children, especially on jw.org, and I do recommend that you look again at your offer, as I don't feel it will engage children's interest at all. Perhaps a book matched to the chronology in our Bible Story Book for Children, and relating to the material and illustrations therein, with professional artistry, would be a better engagement tool for children. Our website offers so much dynamic material to engage and teach children. Illustrations in our publications are of excellent quality. As a teacher, I would not consider this book to be an engaging tool for children, and would not be happy to offer it. I know that I have provided many materials of much higher quality to my pupils I do however really appreciate your efforts to provide resources and commend you for this.
good service
I thought the things were quite expensive.
Thank you for your order. Most of our products are custom designed and made in much smaller quantities than general items you find on the highstreet. However, we still try and keep prices as low as possible. Thanks again for your order.
ordering was very good and products excellent but the delivery time is very poor. the products took too long to arrive.
VERY GOOD AND RELIABLE, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, MOST PRODUCTS ARE EXCELLENT
Well made product
Dear Karen, Thank you for your recent order and review. As you left a 3 star rating, I just want to check that everything went ok with your order? We always want all our customers to be 100% happy with the service we offer. If you could get back to us if we can help you with anything. Thank you.
Really appreciate this item, came as described, Quality and fairly priced, I will definitely shop here again. Thank you.
Effient products delivery very happy with results
Good customer service. I like items.
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,370 reviews