Ben Siggins Estate Agents Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ben Siggins Estate Agents

About Ben Siggins Estate Agents: If you’re looking to buy or sell in Maidstone and the surrounding areas then Ben Siggins Estate Agents Maidstone can help. As independent estate agents we are able to offer a much more personalised and professional service than some of the larger agents. We have more than 12 years experience in the property sector so we’re able to offer everything you’d expect from an estate agent, but being independent estate agents means we can do it better, at a lower cost and with more accountability! Ben Siggins Estate Agents Maidstone consists of Ben Siggins, Daniel Riby and other part time staff, all of whom live in Maidstone and are very familiar with selling and letting property in the area. Our local knowledge and friendly approach makes us the perfect choice for stress-free house hunting in the Maidstone area. Why not call us today on 01622 524110 or pop into our office on Pudding Lane for a coffee and a chat.

ben@bensiggins.co.uk

29 Pudding LaneMaidstoneKent

How would you rate Ben Siggins Estate Agents?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
A.Beeching

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ben Siggins Estate Agents in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My husband and I have just bought our first home together and we had Lydia as our estate agent. Lydia was amazing from start to finish and made as feel really comfortable and confident all the way through our purchase. When we viewed the property Lydia was bubbly and made us feel at ease, our previous viewings of other properties hadn't been great so this helped make our minds up about the property which we fell in love with! There was nothing that she wouldn't do to make sure everything ran smoothly and that we were able to move in on time. Lydia was brilliant and we are very grateful for her help with everything and wish her all the best x"
"We contacted Ben Siggins having previously met with other estate agents. We felt both Dan and Ben were personable and professional and were confident they were the right agents to sell our property for us. Within a week of the property being marketed the place was sold and the service so far has been excellent. I would certainly recommend them to others."
"I would recommend Ben Siggins to everyone that is looking to move. Not only are they extremely professional, with a wealth of knowledge about the business, but they are genuinely nice and honest people. When it came to selling my house Ben encouraged me to put it up at a higher value then I thought my property was worth. However, after much protest I agreed to listen and give it a try. I had the two viewings booked for the following day, of which first one came through with a full asking price straight away followed by one from the second viewer very close behind. Now, what that demonstrated to me was, not only did they send the right people through the door but they were spot on about the price too. And not many agents out there can do that!! As for the whole process from the point of agreeing the sale to the completion. Superb. Just superb. I could not fault them in any way. Daniel and Harriet were amazing and I am very grateful to them for all they have done for me. All I can say is a very big THANK YOU guys. You are amazing."
Thank you very much Lola. It was a pleasure to work with. Good luck with everything, and feel free to pop in for a coffee and a catch up any time you are in town.
"Promised to sell our house in two weeks and did it."
"We would like to thank Ben and his team for all there time and hard work in helping us sell our family home. We have been overwhelmed by how quick and stress free it has been. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to sell there house. Thank You Mr and Mrs Langridge"
Thank you for your kind words. Really pleased to have been able to help. Lets hope buying your new property will be just as easy!
"Ben Siggins, Daniel and Harriet are a one fantastic team. Ben put our property on the market in a superb professional manner, with a fabulous set of photos that cost us nothing. (Unlike with most of the agents out there that charge a small fortune for a very average set of photos.) Ben came around on Friday afternoon. Saturday we already had two viewings booked. First viewing came through with an offer as well as the second one. We had agreed a sale Monday morning. To say that we are blown alway would be an understatement. Not only did they send a perfect buyer around but they had also managed to get us £25,000 more then we had expected to get for our property. I highly recommend Ben Siggins Estate Agents. They are professional, enthusiastic, realistic and honest team. All I have to say is a very big thank you to Ben, Daniel and Harriet. You have made this a very easy sale for us in what could have been a very stressful one. Mrs L Jones"
Mrs Jones, Thank you for your very kind words. We are so pleased to have achieved a price that was far above your own expectations, and in such a quick time. If there is anything else we can do for you to help you find a new property please let me know.
"Ben is professional, friendly, and gets the job done. The pictures he provided were superb, and he took the time to help me present all of the rooms at their best. Selling the house was quick and stress-free, and he was a pleasure to deal with throughout. He also helped advise me when it came to negotiating a price with the vendors of my new house here in Nottingham. Nothing was too much trouble for Ben!"
Thank you Mr Barrett, only to pleased to be of assistance. I hope you are enjoying your new home?
D Shiranth Fernando
Unverified Reviewer
"Ben Siggins Estate Agents are professional, efficient and helpful. The purchase of my apartment would not have gone ahead without the help and support of sales negotiator,Harriet Brooker. The purchase was particularly difficult because I am living in Australia. I am so impressed with this company that I will be using them to market & manage the property. Thanks! Dr. Shiranth Fernando, Adelaide, Australia"
Thank you Dr Fernando. I am pleased that you are happy with the service you have received. I am even happier now that we have a great tenant for your new investment property.
"Excellent service from all at Siggins, Ben, Harriet and Dan were excellent. Attention to detail fantastic. Good quality viewings and accompanied viewings meant we had a buyer within a couple of days of being up for sale! Can't recommend this Company more highly. Thank you."
"I can't praise Ben Siggins estate agents enough especially Harriet she has been truly amazing being approachable, reliable and speedy at responding. Without her the sale wouldn't have happened within the time scales. After a very negative experience of a previous estate agent who had our flat for 4 months up for sale, Ben Siggins and his team sold within 2 weeks!!!! I will recommend them to anyone as they truly care you are not just another number but real people which is vital in this whole process!!! S. Ottaway"
"Excellent customer service.. A friendly and proffessional team! Especially Harriet, she is a credit to the company."
"Excellent customer service.. A friendly and proffessional team! Especially Harriet, she is a credit to the company"
"From the Moment Harriet (Who was very knowledgably) took me round the property through to completion, the team gave me a first class service. Ben and Harriet took ownership of any issues that arose and we completed the purchase 3 weeks after the initial viewing. It is taking ownership of the issues that was key. In my experience, the team at Ben Siggins provided me with a fantastic service and exceeded all expectations."
"From the moment Harriet walked us around the property through to completion, both Ben and Harriet were absolutely first class. From viewing to completion in 3 weeks and they took ownership of all the issues. I highly recommend them."
Mrs A Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"We thank Ben and his team for all his hard work , we will recommend him to our friends and use him again . Ben,Daniel and Harriet are dedicated to their jobs and made our move less stressful ."
"Ben Siggins Estate Agents could not have been more helpful. I felt that I was truly valued as a client and was kept constantly updated throughout the entire sale process. Ben was kind, personable and always willing to help with whatever query I had. Ben, Daniel and Harriet as a team are extremely professional at all times and made the sale of my home easy and problem free. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
Ben Siggins Estate Agents is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews