Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Excellent service from first contact, helpful advice giving me a full range of options. Will be recommending to friends and family.
Posted 53 minutes ago
Custimer service was excellent..
The lady I spoke with Michelle was so informative and explained everything clearly, if it wasn’t for her I probably wouldn’t have signed up for life insurance there and then.
An amazing asset to the team she deserves a promotion!!!
Excellent service
Very professional and polite
William was very nice and patient. Listened to my needs and concerns and advised accordingly.
Supper friendly
Be money savvy have been so helpful with me they made the process easy and are always at the other end of the fone if I have any questions.
I have already recommended them to 4 people who have also taken a policy out Leigh and Rima are fantastic at what they do and know their job very well highly recommend this company very very happy with them
Brilliant service and extremely helpful
Very good service and good information and excellent customer service 5 star rating
Very good
Excellent. Lee metcalf was very helpful and friendly guy.
Very friendly and polite. A pleasure.
Very happy with the service. Sam was very polite and knowledgable, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Excellent customer service
Luke very. Helpful shame he is from liverpool
Luke was great, really helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks for everything 😉
Michel provided Good service with Good reccommended alternatives provided and also lowered premium.

Will definetely use the service once again.
The person I spoke to was very knowledgeable about the terms of life insurance and critical injury cover and was able to offer me a better deal than I was already paying for.
Very pleasant
Great service.friendly
Christian was helpful and chatty.
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.81 based on 1,108 reviews