Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
application a bit long winded, but pleasant administrators
as i didnt ring them i felt a bit pressured into listening but we did sort things out
Good customer service, but have spelled my surname incorrectly so please rectify this ASAP. You have spelled my surname Mccleod when in fact it’s spelled McLeod.

Kind regards
Stephen McLeod
The introduction was very confusing and misleading. The lady on the call said she was doing a review of my current policy but didn’t have my details? I did explain before she passed me to another adviser that all she needed to do was ask if I wanted to change my policy instead of all the unnecessary questions she asked. It did wind me up that the advisor did try to carry on with the jargon and script when I had just finished work and was preparing dinner so didn’t have time with all the faff and prepared script to get me to change my policy. I felt she was a little patronising saying she felt I didn’t understand and really didn’t listen to my concerns about having been through this same process several times in the past few years. The second agent did manage to get the package I had been looking for so pleased about that. My only concern is that if they are having to ask personal questions about certain health problems that they either have an understanding of the health issues or if not sure ask and not jump to conclusions with regards to the reason behind that said problem.
I feel that my number was randomly picked, where my mobile number was obtained and felt that I couldn't end the call rudely, and unfairly. I listened and considered the facts and decided to let this call go through the whole process.
Thank you for taking the time out to review the service you received. I'm glad you decided to go through the whole process - and hopefully you are happy with the outcome!

If you have any questions in the future regarding your policy, do not hesitate to contact any member of our team.
Did what needed to be done
That's what we are here for! Many thanks for taking time out to review us!
The whole process took about an hour of my time and I’m saving £2 a month on what I was paying for my life insurance, would have liked to have saved more but something is better than nothing
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.81 based on 1,108 reviews