Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
I cancelled my policy with this company after being given false information about another policy. Have not left me alone since. I have even phoned them to ask to be taken off they records clearly have not done so as now have to write a review
Not very happy
We were advised that we could just cancel our direct debit of our last life insurance, however this wasn't the case and now we are behind on our payments. Not happy at all.
It has been over a week and I have not received any documentation of new policy. Also vhari Cheyne is not my correct name. I will be cancelling my policy before 1st payment
I felt a bit harassed and received 3 separate phone calls from the lady I was dealing with, a text message from her and someone else phone me from a mobile number when I didn't pick up the initial call. I was unsure as to what life insurance was as I didn't have any before and wasn't given any time to look into what I would need or what was a good price. I am now thinking about cancelling the policy that was set up for me today.
Not happy at being bombarded with phone calls and been told you contacted me fraudulently thought these calls were against the law now
No back up forms to fill in to complacated to fill in no personal touch as i reply to this automated email
How can I give a rating on something I am paying for that someone else will benefit from?

Be money savvy?

I hate banks badly. I don't think other financial institutions a much better. And as for the pension pots we all have to pay into....just a con so the hedge funders can live a flash lifestyle.

Happy now? You got your review....
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss your comments further you can request a call back from a manager by emailing, info@bemoneysavvy.co.uk.
I emailed on 25th October asking to be opted out of these phone calls and STILL received one on Thursday. Even after explaining I had opted out the man on the phone continued his spiel forcing me to hang up. I'm sure your services are great but please respect the wishes of the people who don't want to be contacted!
Hi Bridget, we're sorry to hear about this. We'll look into your customer journey and ensure to understand what has happened. Please feel free to call into our Customer Care Team on 0161 537 0555 should you wish to discuss further. Thanks
Had a call a few months ago, heard the guy out and explained my situation, he said he'd call back. He continued to call me for months, didn't get the message from my unanswered calls that I wasn't interested. Blocked the number so he called me from a private number. When I eventually answered and said I wasn't interested he called back and left me a voicemail message saying that I shouldn't have led him on! The more a company hounds me, the less interested I am. Not impressed with this pushy company. Also, I compared my life insurance policy using a comparison website, and it was pennies off the cheapest anyway!
Called and told me my policy had been cancelled. Got me to take out a new one (presumably for the commission received for new policies). The original was not cacancelled and I've now lost out on around £120 from having dual policies running. Contacted to get it resolved and no one ever replied to me.
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.80 based on 1,120 reviews