Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Friendly and efficient staff
Luke, was really friendly, polite and knowledgeable. He gave me all info I needed without being to pushy.
Luke Vernon was excellent! He was very polite and made everything clear. He helped me switch my policy over which suited me best. Highly recommended.
Luke very. Helpful shame he is from liverpool
Luke was great, really helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks for everything 😉
Was really impressed with the service, Luke Vernon was very thorough and obviously was keen to find the best deal for us. He was friendly, informative and lovely to talk to. Thanks to him we have a better deal for our life insurance and clearly understand what is involved with our policy. Thank you very much Luke!
Luke Vern took care of my insurance needs yersterday the 27th Jan. He was sympathetic of my recent bereavement, and delt with my situation with undrrstanding and sensitivity. Luke explained everything carefully and I believe he worked hard on my behalf to get me the best possible deal. Luke managed to brighten my day a little with his kindness and attitude. He didnt rush me at any point and am so glad I got the call now, and recomend Luke and your company to family and friends
Luke is an asset to your company, and I am glad that your company are taking care of my personal insurance needs. I wish you could take care of my home insurance as I trust you would do your best for me. Thanks.
I cancelled my policy with this company after being given false information about another policy. Have not left me alone since. I have even phoned them to ask to be taken off they records clearly have not done so as now have to write a review
Rebecca was very friendly & knowledgeable. It was sorted in half an hour.
George McArdly was ex eptional. I wish all my sales calls went this good. He's knowledgeable, pleasant, took the time to make me feel like a person and not just another call. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. You've got a very good employee there. Please pass along my thanks and gratitude. I wasn't going to leave my current life insurance provider. George put me at ease and I thank you for that.
Really tool time to understand the cover I needed
Considerate and very polite and not pushy at all
Very helpful, explained the policy in great detail so I understood.
Very professional.
our guy on the phone was great very helpful
Lady I spoke to was ever so helpful and very funny actually, made me feel at ease and assisted with any questions I had
I received a call and spoke with a lady called Hayley Edwards. Hayley is an absolute star she was very helpful and explained everything very clearly.
Just want to say that the girl I dealt with was very pleasant and very helpful it was a pleasure dealing with her
I spoke to two fellas on my call , and by the end of our conversation I could of quite happily gone for a quick pint with them ! Quick , engaging and no waffle - perfect !
The lady we spoke with was very helpful and explained everything we needed to know. Overall a very good experience.
The custefmer servis I had today was very good
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.80 based on 1,120 reviews