Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Great service.friendly
Christian was helpful and chatty.
Goerge was really helpful and efficient , great service .
Wonderful customer service from Christian Waugh and the package is really good. I’m definitely recommending it to my family and friends.
Good service and explained everything.
Only negative being, don’t like the idea of someone ringing me then putting the phone down when I answered. Don’t see the point in that . Because the guy I spoke to was very good.
Why not explain straight away the nature of your call ?
Excellent customer service. Extremely patience and carefully explain all scenarios to get you the best deal. Highly recommended.
Hayley was very helpful and good at explaining all points
Very good service
I had Hayden and he was very interested in general chit chat as well as sorting everything out
Was a wonderful man
Very helpful
Great customer service. Niomi Talked me through all options and found the best to fit me.
very friendly very pleased
Very helpful, friendly member of staff who explained things thoroughly and was extremely polite
Good customer service
Great help from George mcardle
Had a life insurance review with a Money Savvy advisor and all is well, new policy arranged and set up. However one error noted on my personal details which is largely due to the fairly rapid question and answer process over the phone. Error spotted and corrected when reviewing my policy documents so overall very pleased with the process.
Hi was explained clearly about the quote and understood everything
Very helpful
Naomi who I spoke to was very helpful and knowledgeable, she was able to talk me through every step and was patient with me even phoning me back a few times.
What can I say !!! Outstanding beat my current life insurance policy I gained loads more for the money . Hayley the call handler whilst being professional made me smile it was lovely to hear a cheerful voice on the other end of the phone. So thank you . Highly recommend BEMONEYSAVVY . Great service 5 stars
I'm still New don't know much about the organisation, but I think you are wonderful assisting people.
Please keep it up