Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Both advisors where good but Hayden was outstanding and really made the whole process stress free, great advice given in an understandable way but in a professional manner as well as great customer service
Charlotte was both professional yet personable! I’ve never been drawn to sort out life insurance before but for some reason today was the day that I stayed on the phone and Charlotte helped me learn and figure out everything
Hayley who Inspoke to on the phone was absolutely amazing. So polite and professional in her job.
very polite explained very well everything to me
The people I spoke to were absolutely fabulous from start to finish! Made it super easy.
The young man I spoke was very helpful and put me at ease and the follow up is very good .I certainly made the right decision in taking out life insurance with yourselves .
Clear and well explained info. Polite manner. Excellent attentive listening.
Very helpful and answered any questions.
Chris and Matt were great
Excellent services, Didn't push as some do, gave me time to think as some don't simple easy to understand, Yes excellent services, would recommend
Really pleased with my quotes and overall service. Thanks for all your help :-)
Great knowledgeable service.
Great offer less than what I was paying for more than double the payout the woman on the phone was fantastic great service 5 stars
I cannot praise the service I received from Hayden from your company enough, he explained everything to me during the call and has also put me in a better position without it costing me a penny.
Thank you for the service, I cannot praise enough.
I found the advisor to be very honest and transparent . We had a good chat about the pros and cons of having a new life insurance policy in place before my current one runs out and it all made sense. I like that I was the one I control of my decision and I asked many many questions which were answered easily and knowledgeably, and I never felt at all that I was being given a “sales pitch” . I’m very happy that I now have a new policy in place and can rest easy should anything happen to me. I also like that I can change my policy at any time should circumstances change.
Very professional yet friendly with clear facts and figures.
A pleasure to do business with.
I dealt with a gentleman called Lee, he was very professional, understood my needs not once did I feel pressured to make any decisions, when I asked questions he explained everything in great detail. I would recommend Lee and Be Money Savvy to anyone, really great service...
Mr William Greeves gave me the best help I have ever had, his help was more than excellent and I did appreciate it. I would definitely recommend this service I was one very pleased customer so Thankyou so much 😁
Michelle was very helpful and explained everything very clearly. She talked me through all my options and helped me choose the right one for me. I would definetly recommend Be Money Savy. Thank you again for all your help.
Deal with Hayden to arrange my life insurance was easy and a pleasure to do!
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.81 based on 1,078 reviews