Belmond & Co Reviews

Read Belmond & Co Reviews

claim@belmondclaims.com

Milburn House, Dean Street

Tell us how Belmond & Co made you happy
Although they have secured me a good offer from one of my previous lenders, for which I am thankful, they are now dragging their heels a bit with actually securing the money. The offer was made on 23rd April and it is now the 9th May and despite being told I would receive the money this week, there is no sign of it and they have literally stopped responding to my emails asking for a simple update. I understand that they might be having issues with the lender, but there is no excuse for the lack of communication, especially when I'm clearly very anxious about it...they are receiving a 36% fee from me after all!
I had to provide the basic information 3 times each time not checking from the system what I already provided. The worst thing is that I was left on my own to deal with the banks and wondered why the agent derserves to get paid 36% of the refund practically for. Just submitting the skeleton form. I found the banks understandably inquisitive but really professional and helpfull during my telephone conversations.
Belmond & Co is rated 4.05 based on 37 reviews