Belmond & Co Reviews

Read Belmond & Co Reviews

claim@belmondclaims.com

Milburn House, Dean Street

Tell us how Belmond & Co made you happy
Very efficient but quite aggressive initially when I did not return my form; constant emails and telephone calls
I felt as if I was being hassled a bit and felt a bit irritated with it.
Got me my packaged bank fees back from years ago.... 36% fee is pretty high, but all in all very happy with service.
A lovely day on the Belmont.
Excellent food and service.
Highly recommended.
Entertained all day.
Looking at the next trip.
A lovely day on the Belmont.
Excellent food and service.
Highly recommended.
Entertained all day.
Looking at the next trip.
All your reviews are by people who work for you absolutely rubbish rude, don't do anything be tell people not use your lot at all hopefully when ppi over you will go bust
We take our reviews seriously and it is a vital part of our customer service development. All of our reviews are from genuine customers who have used our services.
I was constantly texted and phone about how much I needed to pay for your services, even though I hadn't received any compensation until a few days ago. Your operators were rude and very unhelpful and I felt very pressurised, to the point of being harassed. I would not recommend your service to anyone.
We encourage constructive feedback from all of our clients and we appreciate yours. We will investigate this individual case and provide any necessary training feedback to the operative.
very helpful from the start to finish would recommend them to friends and family
Very friendly staff who kept me fully informed all through the process
(Packaged Bank Account) - Posted 3 years ago
Belmont is a very good company that help me fight my PPI and won my money and made me happy. Thank you
(Packaged Bank Account) - Posted 3 years ago
Belmond and co helped me recoupe ppi I paid on credit cards , they have always been professional and helpful.
(Payment Protection Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Bank had previously turned me down so very happy Belmond won my claim for me. Would recommend to all.
(Payment Protection Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
All on the highest level
(Packaged Bank Account) - Posted 3 years ago
Very happy with the end result. Many thanks.
(Payment Protection Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Used Belmond & Co to help with my claim, it was very straight forward and hassle free. They were very friendly and helpful through the full process
(Packaged Bank Account) - Posted 3 years ago
I must admit I didn't think I had a claim to make but I was offered a free check and the guys confirmed I actually had two claims, I let the guys make the claims on my behalf and next thing I heard was the arrival of a cheque, very happy and thank you.
(Payment Protection Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Very quick outcome prompt and efficient service
(Packaged Bank Account) - Posted 3 years ago
Really happy with the amount i was refunded, Belmond were very helpful and really professional, also the claim got resolved very quickly, muck quicker than i thought it would be
10 out of 10