Belmond & Co Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Belmond & Co

claim@belmondclaims.com

Milburn House, Dean Street

How would you rate Belmond & Co?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Brian Stanton
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful and informative"
"Very professional staff, Chelsey was always helpful. I believe everyone worked hard for my benefit. Thank you"
"They made it very easy and stright forward with no problems at all"
"Complied a claim"
"A very quick and professional service. I didn't know that I had any PPI. What a great Christmas present to receive nearly 5K. Thank you"
"Surprise to find I was owed ppi"
"Good service good communication"
"very smooth, and straighforward"
"It was a smooth process from start to finish and I only hope we are successful in pursuing the remaining lenders - excellent service and communication."
"First of all I am extremely grateful for Belmond recovering my PPI. But having received emails immediately after receiving an invoice (which stated I'd 14 days to pay) telling me they wanted paying. The final email said Zoe we know you've read your emails!!! If you don't pay you will be blacklisted and find it hard to get credit!! I still had 6 days left to make a payment at this point. I felt very intimidated and badgered. I did complain and got a weak apology saying it must have been sent by mistake!! But it wasn't sent by mistake otherwise it wouldn't have been addressed to me."
"After being called up by these people, and explaining exactly what was what, they still managed to get all my information wrong and were no help what so ever, I did a better job calling the bank myself. Communication was dreadful, I wouldn't recommend these to anybody."
"They did exactly what they said they would quick and easy"
Derek Edwards
Unverified Reviewer
"""very helpful and polite get things sorted quickly"
"""claimed ppi with you got my money in the bank within 5 days. thought it was a tax rebate yous didn't know the bank had paid out my claim one phone call or letter from yous and you charged me 39 per cent it was 11 days later that you sent correspondence to let me know the bank had settled my claim I had to pay you £394.27 I thought that you would of taken 30 per cent as the lady on the fist phone call said I was very unhappy with your conduct. so I would not recommend yous."
Dear Mr Spence,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our service for our future clients.

We have reviewed your case and can see that the bank did indeed refunded your claim within 5 days of the complaint we submitted on your behalf, we do apologise that we did not advise you of this payment sooner and hope this hasn’t caused you too much inconvenience.

We do work on a win no win fee basis, and our fee is 30% plus VAT.

Again apologies for any inconvenience, if you have any further queries or would like to discuss your case further please do contact us on 0191 731 5290.

Kind Regards
Belmond & Co.
"Very efficient but quite aggressive initially when I did not return my form; constant emails and telephone calls I felt as if I was being hassled a bit and felt a bit irritated with it."
Jason Smallwood
Unverified Reviewer
"Got me my packaged bank fees back from years ago.... 36% fee is pretty high, but all in all very happy with service."
"A lovely day on the Belmont. Excellent food and service. Highly recommended. Entertained all day. Looking at the next trip."
"All your reviews are by people who work for you absolutely rubbish rude, don't do anything be tell people not use your lot at all hopefully when ppi over you will go bust"
We take our reviews seriously and it is a vital part of our customer service development. All of our reviews are from genuine customers who have used our services.
"I was constantly texted and phone about how much I needed to pay for your services, even though I hadn't received any compensation until a few days ago. Your operators were rude and very unhelpful and I felt very pressurised, to the point of being harassed. I would not recommend your service to anyone."
We encourage constructive feedback from all of our clients and we appreciate yours. We will investigate this individual case and provide any necessary training feedback to the operative.
Belmond & Co is rated 4.19 based on 31 reviews