Belmond & Co Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Belmond & Co

claim@belmondclaims.com

Milburn House, Dean Street

How would you rate Belmond & Co?

JOHN GRIFFIN
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy process gave them the basic information and they contacted me on a regular basis to let me know what progress was being made. 1st class and efficient service and outcome-would recommend."
"quick friendly service"
"I had to provide the basic information 3 times each time not checking from the system what I already provided. The worst thing is that I was left on my own to deal with the banks and wondered why the agent derserves to get paid 36% of the refund practically for. Just submitting the skeleton form. I found the banks understandably inquisitive but really professional and helpfull during my telephone conversations."
Gillian Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"Yes you very good and professional and truthful"
Brian Stanton
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful and informative"
"Very professional staff, Chelsey was always helpful. I believe everyone worked hard for my benefit. Thank you"
"They made it very easy and stright forward with no problems at all"
"Complied a claim"
"A very quick and professional service. I didn't know that I had any PPI. What a great Christmas present to receive nearly 5K. Thank you"
"Surprise to find I was owed ppi"
"Good service good communication"
"very smooth, and straighforward"
"It was a smooth process from start to finish and I only hope we are successful in pursuing the remaining lenders - excellent service and communication."
"First of all I am extremely grateful for Belmond recovering my PPI. But having received emails immediately after receiving an invoice (which stated I'd 14 days to pay) telling me they wanted paying. The final email said Zoe we know you've read your emails!!! If you don't pay you will be blacklisted and find it hard to get credit!! I still had 6 days left to make a payment at this point. I felt very intimidated and badgered. I did complain and got a weak apology saying it must have been sent by mistake!! But it wasn't sent by mistake otherwise it wouldn't have been addressed to me."
"After being called up by these people, and explaining exactly what was what, they still managed to get all my information wrong and were no help what so ever, I did a better job calling the bank myself. Communication was dreadful, I wouldn't recommend these to anybody."
"They did exactly what they said they would quick and easy"
Derek Edwards
Unverified Reviewer
"""very helpful and polite get things sorted quickly"
"""claimed ppi with you got my money in the bank within 5 days. thought it was a tax rebate yous didn't know the bank had paid out my claim one phone call or letter from yous and you charged me 39 per cent it was 11 days later that you sent correspondence to let me know the bank had settled my claim I had to pay you £394.27 I thought that you would of taken 30 per cent as the lady on the fist phone call said I was very unhappy with your conduct. so I would not recommend yous."
Dear Mr Spence,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our service for our future clients.

We have reviewed your case and can see that the bank did indeed refunded your claim within 5 days of the complaint we submitted on your behalf, we do apologise that we did not advise you of this payment sooner and hope this hasn’t caused you too much inconvenience.

We do work on a win no win fee basis, and our fee is 30% plus VAT.

Again apologies for any inconvenience, if you have any further queries or would like to discuss your case further please do contact us on 0191 731 5290.

Kind Regards
Belmond & Co.
"Very efficient but quite aggressive initially when I did not return my form; constant emails and telephone calls I felt as if I was being hassled a bit and felt a bit irritated with it."
Jason Smallwood
Unverified Reviewer
"Got me my packaged bank fees back from years ago.... 36% fee is pretty high, but all in all very happy with service."
Belmond & Co is rated 4.20 based on 35 reviews