Belmond & Co Reviews

Read Belmond & Co Reviews

claim@belmondclaims.com

Milburn House, Dean Street

Tell us how Belmond & Co made you happy
Was told they had my money and would be put in my account . Not recived it now the won’t answer my emails or calls.
Although they have secured me a good offer from one of my previous lenders, for which I am thankful, they are now dragging their heels a bit with actually securing the money. The offer was made on 23rd April and it is now the 9th May and despite being told I would receive the money this week, there is no sign of it and they have literally stopped responding to my emails asking for a simple update. I understand that they might be having issues with the lender, but there is no excuse for the lack of communication, especially when I'm clearly very anxious about it...they are receiving a 36% fee from me after all!
Very easy process gave them the basic information and they contacted
me on a regular basis to let me know what progress was being made.
1st class and efficient service and outcome-would recommend.
quick friendly service
I had to provide the basic information 3 times each time not checking from the system what I already provided. The worst thing is that I was left on my own to deal with the banks and wondered why the agent derserves to get paid 36% of the refund practically for. Just submitting the skeleton form. I found the banks understandably inquisitive but really professional and helpfull during my telephone conversations.
Yes you very good and professional and truthful
Very helpful and informative
Very professional staff, Chelsey was always helpful. I believe everyone worked hard for my benefit. Thank you
They made it very easy and stright forward with no problems at all
Complied a claim
A very quick and professional service.

I didn't know that I had any PPI. What a great Christmas present to receive nearly 5K.

Surprise to find I was owed ppi
Good service good communication
very smooth, and straighforward
It was a smooth process from start to finish and I only hope we are successful in pursuing the remaining lenders - excellent service and communication.
First of all I am extremely grateful for Belmond recovering my PPI.
But having received emails immediately after receiving an invoice (which stated I'd 14 days to pay) telling me they wanted paying. The final email said Zoe we know you've read your emails!!!
If you don't pay you will be blacklisted and find it hard to get credit!!
I still had 6 days left to make a payment at this point. I felt very intimidated and badgered. I did complain and got a weak apology saying it must have been sent by mistake!! But it wasn't sent by mistake otherwise it wouldn't have been addressed to me.
After being called up by these people, and explaining exactly what was what, they still managed to get all my information wrong and were no help what so ever, I did a better job calling the bank myself. Communication was dreadful, I wouldn't recommend these to anybody.
They did exactly what they said they would quick and easy
""very helpful and polite get things sorted quickly
""claimed ppi with you got my money in the bank within 5 days. thought it was a tax rebate yous didn't know the bank had paid out my claim one phone call or letter from yous and you charged me 39 per cent it was 11 days later that you sent correspondence to let me know the bank had settled my claim I had to pay you £394.27 I thought that you would of taken 30 per cent as the lady on the fist phone call said I was very unhappy with your conduct. so I would not recommend yous.
Dear Mr Spence,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our service for our future clients.

We have reviewed your case and can see that the bank did indeed refunded your claim within 5 days of the complaint we submitted on your behalf, we do apologise that we did not advise you of this payment sooner and hope this hasn’t caused you too much inconvenience.

We do work on a win no win fee basis, and our fee is 30% plus VAT.

Again apologies for any inconvenience, if you have any further queries or would like to discuss your case further please do contact us on 0191 731 5290.

Kind Regards