Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Great clothes and service but way too many marketing emails
Innovative and different
The item is great and good quality, delivery was quick and no problems there.

I would like to see a bigger effort for sustainability - maybe eliminating plastic from the packaging. Also it would be great if free returns could be offered.
Hey James!

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback at Bellfield Clothing, we love reading these kinds of comments as it will enable us to do better in the future.

So at this time, we offer free delivery on all of our orders to UK addresses instead of free returns, but we are looking at implementing this in the future. We are also looking to source better plastic for our items and for our packaging also and this is in the pipeline in the future also. Some of the plastic we use is 100% recycled and recyclable but we are looking into making this a permanent thing with all of our plastic.

Thanks again!
Kind Regards,
Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
Good Quality Clothing at a affordable price! Only downside I have is a lot of the clothes I’ve gotten have loose thread that I had to snip off!
Good quality at the right price.
Great jumper quickly despatched. Only issue is the sleeve length. For me the size L is perfect everywhere but the sleeves are about 4" too short. Doesn't stop me wearing it.
Very happy with my suede jacket. Finish and fit were spot on.
Great buy
Fast efficient delivery, easy site to navigate and pay.
i have ordered in 21 NOv and still not have it on hands, my order number is LG494422540GB,when i track number with Royalmail it said" Sender preparing item", i do not know if it is normal. Will leave review when i approach my coat. thank you!
Hey Simon,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield Clothing and I'm so sorry that your order has taken so long to reach you. I've checked with our customer service team and I can see that they have now dealt with this for you and I hope you're happy with the result.

If you do need any further help, drop contact us anytime and we'll be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Kind Regards,
Dan Martin

HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE @ BELLFIELD CLOTHING
I’m happy with my purchases so far, I am a fan of the styles and choices they offer as well as their prompt service. I have had one issue where the wrong size was sent, however it was quickly & easily solved so I know the customer care team work well.
My only real criticism is in my last order all of the clothes came with a slightly unpleasant smell but I’m sure once washed it will come out.
Jacket it great nice and warm. Was sent wrong colour though, decided to keep it anyway
Absolute bargain!
Lovely item,fits nicely.
Nice design, good value for money.
Clothes for well, quality is ok (some pieces better than others) but still great value for money. Would definitely buy again.
Have used Bellfield before and pleased with price and quality so have now used twice more to purchase 4 items for Christmas presents. Well happy.
Bought the kagoule for work, needed a light waterproof, the price was 60% off and delivery was quick. Happy with the purchase
Love it!! Once I understood how the sizes worked (why can't there be universal sizing that everyone uses?) I can't get enough. Quick to dispatch, arrives fast and always quality.
I've bought a mac and a pair of trousers from Bellfield.
Obviously the prices are good. Reasonable fabrics but I'm impressed with the cut of both purchases. Online cloth shopping is a mine field but Bellfield performe a great deal
Good quality corduroy shirt in a fine autumnal colour, but with cheap white buttons that lowered the tone. I have sewn on some less tacky ones and it looks a lot nicer.
Good clothes & good service!
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.65 based on 1,073 reviews