Bellfield Clothing Reviews

GORTON ROAD
POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Bellfield Clothing have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.87%
Industry Average
Comfortable and fashionable. Good price and I enjoy the reward system.
- Max Everett
2nd purchase from bellfield. Good quality clothing at a good price. Really quick delivery time. Will by more in the future.
- Bradley
I ordered a fantastic fleece and was really impressed by the end product. Good quality stylish clothing at a reasonable price. Delighted.
- Neave Barker
A

Delivery - Fast

99.39%
- Bradley
Great quality and quick delivery, perfect fit
- Bryn Thorburn
Fast delivery and really great quality. I'll definitely be shopping here again.
- Steven Potter
E

Returns Process - Difficult

47.37%
Industry Average
Poor quality of clothing. Also disappointed that they don't offer free returns.
- Jamie Reynolds
The quality of the jacket I bought was really poor. The material was so thin it was see-through and didn’t look like the photo online. To top it off they left no returns slip in the package so I had to pay to send it back. Not impressed
- Dan Gunn
Returns are easy
- Callum
E

Refunds - Difficult

41.67%
Industry Average
Very disappointing as I bought a product that was the wrong size and wanted to return it. Was told just to send it back for an exchange and that the new item for the same price would be reserved for me. However after not hearing anything I asked for an update and was told I had been given a refund abut not another product as it had been sold and was no longer in stock, despite getting a guarantee it was reserved for me.
- Matt Leitch
0 stars if possible I returned the items 3 days ago payed for postal and still haven’t heard anything and the trousers I ordered cone damaged not I want a refund!
- Dave Saunders
Took ages for them to tell me the items I’d bought were out of stock , then asked if I wanted an alternative which I chose only for a day later they too were out of stock . Sent some of the items back only to be still waiting for a refund. Won’t bother again
- Anthony Shires
97.64%
Industry Average
Great clothes and service but way too many marketing emails
- Anonymous
Customer service second to none.
- Robert Lyttle
Great style, great price, great service - - - always a pleasure to purchase from you
- Mike