Bellfield Clothing Reviews

GORTON ROAD
POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Bellfield Clothing have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.90%
Industry Average
Fast delivery and quality of the clothing is fantastic for the price. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you!!
- Kirsty Harris
Quick easy purchase. Very happy. Arrived on time and was able to pick up from my local post office. Great shirt at a great price.
- David Chamberlain
Really glad I came across this clothing brand. Although not all of their items are necessarily what I would usually wear there’s some real gems to be found for a good price.
- Tom Lewis
A

Delivery - Fast

99.40%
Industry Average
Excellent delivery, nice quality garment, and it fit very well! Thanks
- John Weddell
- Kirsty Harris
Good choice of items, website easy to use. Quick, free delivery
- Louise Tuck
E

Returns Process - Difficult

47.37%
Industry Average
Poor quality of clothing. Also disappointed that they don't offer free returns.
- Jamie Reynolds
The quality of the jacket I bought was really poor. The material was so thin it was see-through and didn’t look like the photo online. To top it off they left no returns slip in the package so I had to pay to send it back. Not impressed
- Dan Gunn
Returns are easy
- Callum
E

Refunds - Difficult

43.48%
Industry Average
Very disappointing as I bought a product that was the wrong size and wanted to return it. Was told just to send it back for an exchange and that the new item for the same price would be reserved for me. However after not hearing anything I asked for an update and was told I had been given a refund abut not another product as it had been sold and was no longer in stock, despite getting a guarantee it was reserved for me.
- Matt Leitch
0 stars if possible I returned the items 3 days ago payed for postal and still haven’t heard anything and the trousers I ordered cone damaged not I want a refund!
- Dave Saunders
Took ages for them to tell me the items I’d bought were out of stock , then asked if I wanted an alternative which I chose only for a day later they too were out of stock . Sent some of the items back only to be still waiting for a refund. Won’t bother again
- Anthony Shires
97.65%
Industry Average
Great clothing, excellent customer service!
- Gavin Wallace
Bought a check shirt and got a lovely blue cord one free.Had a slight issue with the check shirt and emailed them and they replied instantly and it was sorted out within a few days.Great customer service,would recommend Bellfield.
- Ronald Burke
Great clothes and service but way too many marketing emails
- Anonymous