Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
The clothes are of decent quality and very good for the price.
Very pleased with my purchase, truly excellent quality and the service was second to none 👍👍
Fantastic service, fast and efficient, quality product, thank you.
Great gilet. Great price all round excellent buy
Fantastic quality, especially for the price. Would recommend to anyone!
The item is great and good quality, delivery was quick and no problems there. I would like to see a bigger effort for sustainability - maybe eliminating plastic from the packaging. Also it would be great if free returns could be offered.
Hey James! Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback at Bellfield Clothing, we love reading these kinds of comments as it will enable us to do better in the future. So at this time, we offer free delivery on all of our orders to UK addresses instead of free returns, but we are looking at implementing this in the future. We are also looking to source better plastic for our items and for our packaging also and this is in the pipeline in the future also. Some of the plastic we use is 100% recycled and recyclable but we are looking into making this a permanent thing with all of our plastic. Thanks again! Kind Regards, Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
Great item and the usual fantastic service... thanks as always
Good Quality Clothing at a affordable price! Only downside I have is a lot of the clothes I’ve gotten have loose thread that I had to snip off!
Good quality at the right price.
Bought a corduroy shirt and found the experience from ordering to delivery/receipt simply excellent. The sale shirt was excellent quality and outstanding value for money. Overall, very impressed and will now make further purchases.
Great quality service and products. Will use again
ELMER COVID COAT Bought a coat from Bellfield and when I tried it on there was a used face mask in the pocket!!!!! To say I felt traumatized would be a slight understatement! Can’t believe that someone could have potentially posted COVID through my front door but to add insult to injury I emailed on8/12/20 and still haven’t heard a single thing back!!
Hey Tim, Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield Clothing and I'm so sorry to read that this has happened with your order. I have refunded the item for you and added 2000 points into your account and I can't apologise enough that this has happened and that we didn't get back to you sooner. Once again, I'm so sorry that this has happened and if you need any help in the future, feel free to drop an email anytime and we'll be more than happy to help. Kind Regards, Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
Excellent
Great jumper quickly despatched. Only issue is the sleeve length. For me the size L is perfect everywhere but the sleeves are about 4" too short. Doesn't stop me wearing it.
Young, vibrant and good value for money
Very happy with my suede jacket. Finish and fit were spot on. Great buy
I can not praise them enough. Great clothes, great quality and one can earn points and get discounts as the buy. I bought two items in as many days. I love Bellfield Clothing.
Still waitin for jacket ordered on 14th cheers
Hey Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us a review and I'm so sorry that you've still not received your order. Unfortunately due to covid-19, delays are happening occasionally with parcels all over the country and I can only apologise about the delay. I've just checked your tracking and I can see that your order is currently being processed by Royal Mail and it should also be with you over the next few days. Kind Regards, Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
What I bought were perfect and it’s fast delivered.
The online shopping was first class as was free delivery. The jeans I bought were perfect and a perfect price!
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 1,088 reviews