Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Hi, I was very happy with my bellfield clothing order. Very good quality. The only bad thing was one jumper I ordered being a slightly different texture to what I expected.
Bellfield Clothing 4 star review on 29th May 2020
Fast delivery, products look and feel good and gotten during the sale
Very good quality clothing and quite quick delivery. Fit is a little big but not too much. Overall very happy with experience.
Received my order and got my refund for out of stock items.
Great feel, love the look and fits really well
Quick delivery, good price. The material feels a little cheap and the stitching in the shoulders is a little bit pointy, but thats what you expect when the price is so low.
Corduroy shirt - reduced to £12 - nice colour, quality is fairly basic but I guess you get what you pay for... As it is, the fit is perfect and for everyday casualwear, it's fine.
Good fit, comfort and a quality feel.
Quick, reliable service. Got some drawstring trousers for a tenner on sale and jfc theyre lovely, would've laid in full for these. They go swoosh make feel good yay.
Price was very good an delivery quick I also had to return an item as it didn’t suit me an the refund was dealt with very quickly. Overall I have been happy with my purchases and will buy from Bellfield again in the future.
Overall pretty happy, got 2 hoodies, one is perfect the other, the arm length is a bit too long despite them both being a large. Would order again definitely
Happy with the clothes I’ve received, great quality, besides the zips being dodgy at times, hopefully an easy fix.
Good quality clothing and great value. Always been satisfied with purchases and service from Bellfield.
I ordered 5 items online ,2 were absolutely perfect and just like the photos with a good fit .One of the items a shirt was the correct size but faulty in that the popper buttons were not properly secured ,this should have been spoted at the packing stage .The other 2 items were quite tight in fit and definitely were not medium
Loving my new jacket and jeans. Bellfield is boss!!
Great service
Good quality clothing and great delivery in comparison to places that use the woeful Hermes. Free delivery on sale items was a good deal. Only thing is the fit is generally slim compared to other brands, so keep this in mind if you're between sizes.
I have known Bellfield for several years thanks to a small shop in Bordeaux where I discovered it. I love the shapes, the fabrics and the colors, especially for summer clothes.
Good quality clothing and very speedy delivery, especially considering we're in the middle of a lock down due to a global pandemic! Only reason for not giving 5 stars was the 'Save Our Seas' t-shirt I bought came with a lot of unnecessary plastic, which seemed a bit ironic and also a bit sad.
Hi Declan, Thank you so much for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it :) The plastic that the items come in is all recycled and recyclable including the plastic that the items are packaged in, so these can be reused again :) Kind Regards, Dan @ BF
Great clothes and great deals, bought alot and really happy with it, only complaint was some red marks on my grey cuffed trousers.
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 1,076 reviews